Hindustani Musalmaan

sandeep

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

Mashallah, at least he is brave enough to put it out on a video. We know what would happen if a Kamlesh Tiwari responds to fire with fire. 

Taylor Swift does not know if he exists, and he thinks he can get a date with a goddess? 

On 2/8/2020 at 12:04 PM, Alam_dar said:

I previously pointed out if India wants to have it's Muslim population faithful to India, then there should be "something" upon which Indian Muslims could hold on and in which they could firmly believe. 

Previously, it was Indian Secular Values and the Constitution. In my opinion, a big part of Indian Muslims did believe in it and they were indeed loyal to India as their country. 

This person (Hussain Haidry) may be an idiot, but hard reality is this that even people like Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are not feeling themselves secure in the today's India and their trust in Indian State institutions, especially like Police is vanishing. 

Hindutva has cornered Indian Muslims completely and they have lost hope in Indian State. 

Who d fuk are they....they are feasting on our tax money these actors words should be taken as pinch of salt.they absolutely don't have any contribution to the society. They lives in their flimsy world have nothing to do with day today struggle which masses face and than they are the one who feel less secure.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:54 PM, Alam_dar said:

In my opinion, Indian Muslims are waving Indian flags to tell the Right Wing that they are also equal Indian citizens, while the Right Wing has monopolised Nationalism & Loyalty to India only for themselves, and they consider all Muslims as traitors. 

Therefore, on one side Indian Muslims are with the Indian flags, but on the other side they are on the streets and Shaheen Bagh and protesting heavily. 

And this is how the Right Wing is considering all Indian Muslims as traitors (including all the Secularists who oppose it). Just read this comment from above. 

I see it as a serious problem for the Indian society. This will only end in clashes and bloodbath

You should be ashamed of yourself on promoting such thing. You are talking like absolute mulla like Waris pthan and owaisi junior. Bloodbath my foot you guys talk big till the time clash starts and once clash like Gujrat happen you will cry till eternity.

On 2/17/2020 at 10:37 PM, Singh bling said:

Indian Mullah boasts the doubling of Muslim population in 30 years; threatens Hindus with Islamic rule over all of India; and prays for the death of PM @NarendraModi. The huge crowd responds with celebratory chants of "Allah O Akbar". ⁦@PMOIndia⁩

https://t.co/JSejZtMjMl

People who advocate Hindu Muslim Bhai bahi and talking all these bhaichara stuff, this is the thought of 80% Muslims. They are crying and doing protest against CAA and NRC. Where were all these *ers, when Hindus were thrown out of kasmir valley ,even now go to West Bengal and see how they start force conversion where they are in large number. Reality is show me any Muslim country which runs on democratic values and where every religion has persecution rights.