Kobe Bryant is no more

Stradlater

36 minutes ago, beetle said:

Rip

Admins ko mat bol.

I left because I don't spend much time on icf.

What? They decided to remove most mod of duties. You and one other person were the only ones left. Now you are not a mod anymore. Those ICF admins even rarely visit the site but they have no issues enforcing laws on this site. No one even moderates ICF anymore.

2 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

Don't point fingers at others when your grandpa's and father's generation is full of rapist and murderers of your neighbour's country ... c*NTS like you get a lot of freedom here to post filth like this

I understand you're upset, but that was not a good comeback either.

@Cricketics you worked as an air traffic controller right?

Are helicopters allowed to make an emergency landing on any open surface in case the pilot is not confident and doubtful of the route?

The helicopter was flying through dense fog and it crashed heads on into the hill directly due to lack of visibility.

8 hours ago, MechEng said:

@Cricketics you worked as an air traffic controller right?

Are helicopters allowed to make an emergency landing on any open surface in case the pilot is not confident and doubtful of the route?

The helicopter was flying through dense fog and it crashed heads on into the hill directly due to lack of visibility.

Yes, and all means they should. Also note-  its harder and at times very easier for a chopper to make make emergency landing.

Happens on daily basis, not emergency but just technical issues. I hate choppers personally. They make the most noise with their props and take an awful lot of time to leave. I rather sit in a plane which slowly taxis its way to run way and waits for its turn to take off.

They also require special attention with the size it carries and the dangers of killing someone due to props.

They need to ban all the prop planes. Bane to the aviation industry.