Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

22 hours ago, sandeep said:

you can claim the right  to 'blame' anyone you want.  Pakistanis claim the right to blame jews for 9/11.  Such rights are for ignorants.  

And I'm not 'scared' of challenging a handful of "pro-hindu" bigots out to preach me about my supposed 'fear', or apologia.  Nor am I hesitant in calling out bigotry in the name of Islam or whatever - bigotry is bigotry, hate speech and hate behavior is just that - whether its under the banner of Islam, or under the banner of "asking awkward questions", or "preventing India from becoming hindu minority" or other nonsense.  

You love bigotry. But calling every other opinion as bigots, shows your own weakness and intolerance. If you want to debate, think broadly other than restrict yourself to such fancy words.

On 3/2/2020 at 5:45 PM, Gollum said:

Huge dent on Modi sarkar's legacy, that we were largely riots free in places under BJP control was something to be proud of. Home Ministry *ed up, no two ways about it. Islamists started provoking since December last year, Shah should have been more proactive. Allowing the SB virus to spread to other places, what a failure !!!!

If government used force, and showed an iron hand, then also many lives would be lost and total chaos. There is no easy way to end a hostage crisis. The worst part is common sense , and reasoning is gone, as these protesters are hell-bent on destroying anything till they get their goals...

Edited by someone

7 minutes ago, someone said:

If government used force, and showed an iron hand, then also many lives would be lost and total chaos. There is no easy way to end a hostage crisis. The worst part is common sense , and reasoning is gone, as these protesters are hell-bent on destroying anything till they get their goals...

Not necessary, Chennai police removed those zombies by lathi charging them, a few slaps and arrests. DP can even learn from UP police. 

Just saw the video of young Dilbar Singh's body and that charred godown/shop. Mentally scarred, never seen anything as horrifying as that. Dharmics are children of a lesser God, no one cares about us. No matter what they do, when it comes to perception Muslims are ALWAYS right and we are ALWAYS wrong. Bahut ho gaya tolerance, secularism, have to fight for our survival. 

Edited by Gollum

58 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Just saw the video of young Dilbar Singh's body and that charred godown/shop. Mentally scarred, never seen anything as horrifying as that. Dharmics are children of a lesser God, no one cares about us. No matter what they do, when it comes to perception Muslims are ALWAYS right and we are ALWAYS wrong. Bahut ho gaya tolerance, secularism, have to fight for our survival. 

He who shouts the loudest wins. They are vocal, and very determined towards their goals. Unlike Hindus, who will forget everything the next day...

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Not necessary, Chennai police removed those zombies by lathi charging them, a few slaps and arrests. DP can even learn from UP police. 

lots of preventive unit work go on before the lathi charge event in a location ( which normally means field units knew about this 6 to 24 hrs back). 

8 hours ago, javier26 said:

Shahrukh, man who pointed gun at cop during Delhi riots, arrested from UP's Shamli

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-shahrukh-man-who-pointed-gun-at-cop-during-delhi-riots-arrested-from-up-s-shamli-2815812

this guy is valuable propaganda weapon. he is very apt.

Make a deal with the guy, make him face of reform of Islamist - let him go through prison time ( show reform, and get him into some quasi government position) we can make him poster boy for Islamist reform.

896432-shahrukh-delhi-riots.jpg

12 hours ago, MechEng said:

Humans on an average are a failed race. Incapable of resolving issues constructively.

humans are not a race. humans are a species at species level anything that reduces human population is good in the long run for the species's survival.

But if educated ones get killed and bigoted ones remain then the species will go back to some degree of  backwardness which in effect will render it incapable of scientific achievement to that degree. Say lets assume not advancing enough in interstellar travel, not advancing enough in carbon sequestration etc..imagine what the whole world will loose if that happens. 

Religious belief systems are a form of mental illness in humans.

13 hours ago, Audiophile said:

I will look at it when I get some time. I can concede that inflammatory comments were made by Muslims too (look I am not going tell you that there are no Muslims in India who have allegiance to foreign govts, cheer for Pak team, etc. etc. I have experienced this myself when I lived there), but this riot could have been prevented by pre-emptive action by Delhi Police, Central and Delhi govt and paramilitary. Modi is the boss, so he has to take some blame. There are Hindu residents on tape saying they suspected the situation was going to blow, so how come the Police punted on this? Either they are just incompetent or afraid of ruffling BJP's feathers. Even for his own image sake, Modi should have done more. After all, many Hindus lost their lives in it. Since he is the most powerful person in India, and it happened in Delhi right under his nose, when he was busy with Trump, this is definitely on him for not taking charge.

The only way a riot could have been prevented against raging mob throwing stones and bomb is to resort to golibaar, or shoot at sight. Other means of lathicharge, firing in the air will not work if these mobs are well prepared. Had the golibar been done in the beginning, and there were few deaths,  imagine the negative publicity by leftist media and international media govt had to face. Most of the media would have screamed about police atrocities against peaceful protestors with images being circulated. 

But I agree, this should have been the right course of action even if there were few deaths but they delayed to avoid the negative publicity during the Trump's visit. Anyway this was a well planned riot from the timing standpoint.

19 hours ago, Vilander said:

Hearsay, if you hate modi talk about that dont peddle your agenda by attacking other posters. Muslims demographic dominance is a world reality.  Every region has to deal with it. Muslims as a group behave in certain ways and this mandates certain self defence initiatives world over. 

Lets look at some facts. Pew research.

FT_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_fertilityR

PF_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_change310p

Muslims have more children than members of the seven other major religious groups analyzed in the study. Muslim women have an average of 2.9 children, significantly above the next-highest group (Christians at 2.6) and the average of all non-Muslims (2.2). In all major regions where there is a sizable Muslim population, Muslim fertility exceeds non-Muslim fertility.

The growth of the Muslim population also is helped by the fact that Muslims have the youngest median age (24 in 2015) of all major religious groups, more than seven years younger than the median age of non-Muslims (32).

This is the biggest problem India is going to face in coming years, al thanks to shabbily implemented family planning.  Family planning is meant for Hindus , regardless of caste. Muslims are not meant to follow the family planning , and these days Mullahs are openly asking Muslims to have more children. 

Example:

It is not the upper class Muslims, who may have 2 or 3 children compared to 1 or 2 children of Hindu upper classes  but lower class muslims who will have minimum of 4 children compared to 2 children of Hindu lower classes. Hindu children will grow up as pampered even in the working classes households and ultimately most of the working classes population will be Muslims. Finally when they revolt and riot, Hindus have nowhere to hide as happened in East bengal. 

It is the high time, 2 children rule is legalised and penalise the parents for having more than 2 children. If we cant do this now, it can never happen. 

Edited by urbestfriend

1 hour ago, urbestfriend said:

It is not the upper class Muslims, who may have 2 or 3 children compared to 1 or 2 children of Hindu upper classes  but lower class muslims who will have minimum of 4 children compared to 2 children of Hindu lower classes. Hindu children will grow up as pampered even in the working classes households and ultimately most of the working classes population will be Muslims. Finally when they revolt and riot, Hindus have nowhere to hide as happened in East bengal. 

It is the high time, 2 children rule is legalised and penalise the parents for having more than 2 children. If we cant do this now, it can never happen. 

Do you think all the problems of sectarianism will be solved with this step and Hindutva movement is not going to spread any more hatred against the Muslims after that? 

I fully support 2 child movement. It already happened in Bangladesh and Iran (despite their being Islamic countries), why not then in India too? 

In fact I am for single child policy as our planet could not sustain so much population. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Hindutva movement is not going to spread any more hatred against the Muslims after that? 

just repeating a lie does not make it truth. Muslims hacked at neck, shot in head, burnt alive, made 400 stabs and poured acid in them , ripped cloths of girls and made them naked etc during the riots. Muslims who rioted are sick and they will meet justice the full force of Indian union will be on them. 

On 3/3/2020 at 12:54 AM, sandeep said:

But a handful of contributors on this forum are using the tragedy to push their biased agendas and pinning the whole thing on their favorite targets.

I also think that the protests over CAA etc are political and not innocent.  Of course this played a part here - and blame belongs on that.  But to put it entirely on that, while glossing over the other aspect, the slow and steady drumbeat of increasing prejudice, that is mainstreamed more and more, because slurs and sly attacks are tolerated and not challenged - this is undeniable.  

This is nothing new - I am not a Modi fan because I have seen his political speeches in Gujarat - long before he became PM, long before even the Godhra riots took place.  This guy was running around giving speeches using the same logic to inflame public sentiment.  This guy back in 1999 and 2000, was giving election speeches, talking about "those people are the problem - we are trying population control, and they are saying us five, and our 25.  This population argument is very commonly used to attack and demonize.  As if all muslim families have 4 wives and 20 kids running around.  

This Modi shamelessly came to my city, even as the 26/11 attacks were not even completely neutralized, and pushed his political agenda.  Not to say that Congress admin didn't deserve criticism - but using a tragedy for personal political gain, just shows you the mindset of a "leader".  A time when the country and people need to unite, not divide.  But some people have different instincts - they don't value unity.  They attempt to leverage divisions for political gains and their agendas.  

These folks should be made to live abroad - and suffer the result of negative stereotypes being applied to you - these bhakts should be made to answer questions from ignorant whiteys, like - why do you dotheads **** on the streets all the time.  why do you smell like curry, can you not afford deoderant?  why do you Indians rape and subjugate women and lower castes etc.  Then they will realize how unfair it is to make blanket statements about entire communities based on cherry-picked "facts".  

Your write up with so much of emotions definitely demands an appreciation and I clap for it. But answer me these questions

1 Saheen Bagh , was it a protest against CAA ? Or protest against article 370, ram mandir and triple talak

2 Baba Ramdev who was doing peaceful protest in Ram Leela Maidan designated for doing any kind of protest had been thrown away forcefully by Congress. Do u think government could have used force in Saheen Bagh

3 Was stopping of main road use by daily commuters for 3 month was right?

4 Taking hostage public property like metro stations and daily commute road ways was ok?

5 Giving speech like * Hindus , Hindu mukt Hindustan, cutting off Asam from India and 15 crores vs 100 crores was it ok for u?

Now don't u think these weren't a strong reason for some people to raise their voice against such tyrrany if not I consider them Napunshak where someone is taking u hostages for their unwanted demand and u just shrugged it off by keeping mum. On top of it they were the one who started creating violence upon Trump arrival. Now u blame others of being Hindu pacifist but aren't you doing the same thing. You ,like Ravish Kumar is telling ok Muslim were also wrong just for the hack of it whereas this entire issue was created by them for no reason as many of them dint even bother to read CAA and the hoardings which they were holding was suggesting some other reason for protest. You blame modi for everything as if all these riots have started happening since he came to politics. What about several riots happened in 90s what about 84 riots and what about wb and Kerala where Hindus are killed every day by these Muslims and communist without being covered in media. So * this liberal theory and show me a single Muslim country where minorities has any rights or where they are in significant number and there is no clashes heard. France, Eng ,US everyone has faced wrath of Islamist terrorist. Have you ever seen how US and Eorepean treat these Muslim they simply shoot them in the ass with slightest hint of rebel sign. 

43 minutes ago, Vilander said:

just repeating a lie does not make it truth. Muslims hacked at neck, shot in head, burnt alive, made 400 stabs and poured acid in them , ripped cloths of girls and made them naked etc during the riots. Muslims who rioted are sick and they will meet justice the full force of Indian union will be on them. 

We should not be on the side of these fanatic Muslims or the fanatic Hindus who also took part in same bloodshed, but we should only be on the side of the humanity. 

We need a way to unite against the fanaticism of all sides. 

We should learn how to solve the problems sensibly through dialogue without giving room to the fanatics on any side. 

Edited by Alam_dar