Changes in sex life after leaving Islam

Alam_dar

Islamic Logic: Sex makes you spiritually Impure, just like Menstruation makes women impure

The biggest relief that I got after leaving Islam, was to get rid of hardship of 5 times of daily prayers. 

Islamic prayer is like a "responsibility" which occupies your mind. And till the time you don't fulfil this responsibility, you will not get relaxed and you would be unable to concentrate on other things of life (either it is studying, or working or simply enjoying the life). 

But it is the "sex life" which is effected the most due to the 5 times of daily prayers. 

In fact, Islam disrupts sexual life not only through prayers, but it is the combination of "Prayer+Ritual full body Bath", which effects the sexual life.

Islamic logic is this that sex makes you spiritually impure just like menstruation makes women impure. And one could get rid of this spiritual impurity only by taking a full body bath. 

Note:

There is a difference in "wadhu" and "bath". 
For prayers, normally you have to do "wadhu" (i.e. washing your face, hands and feet). 
But if you engage in sex, then you enter in the state of severe impurity, and you are not allowed to pray in this state. In order to become pure again, it is obligatory to take "full body bath". 

Short breaks between Noon/Afternoon/Evening/Night Prayers:

Another problem is this that the time breaks between noon and afternoon and evening prayers are very short. If you get the wish to make love during this time (noon till evening), then you are almost always under tension of prayer timings and bathing during the process of love making. 

Morning Prayer:

The biggest injustice has been done with the "morning sex". For many men, the morning sex is the greatest blessing. 

But sometimes, time of prayer comes ever before one wakes up naturally after taking full sleep. Therefore, he has to make his wish to make love to sleep again, but he himself has to get up and leave the bed for prayer. 

After offering morning prayer in the mosque, it is difficult that wish for love arises again, while firstly there is tension of getting late for office, and secondly you have to take the time for taking bath too (otherwise you could not offer noon prayer at the work while you are in state of impurity). Especially in winter, taking bath so early is painful. 

Morning sex is especially a nightmare for the working women. And it becomes even more difficult for them if they have long hairs. It is unimaginable that such working women could voluntarily take a bath in winter morning, and then go to their offices. It is a recipe of getting sick. 

Night Prayer:

You have enough time to make love after the night prayer though.

But still it is not problem free completely. Many men are not so much sexually active in the night to go through whole love cycle. Many men want one round of love at night, and then 2nd round in the morning, but this is difficult to achieve as Muslim, while you and your wife have the tension to take full body bath at night too, otherwise they have to take bath with cold water early in the morning before the Fajr (i.e. morning prayer). 

Weekend Sex:

According to one friend, his wife extremely discourages sex during whole week, but gets in extremely good mood for sex at the weekends, when she puts half a litre of coconut oil on her head hairs, and then say to him: "Listen Darling, if you wish then come now (to make love), otherwise I am going to take bath in half an hour. "

And once she has already taken a bath, then she puts the notice of "No Entry" on the board. 

I also encountered days when I came home, full of sweat, then took a bath in the afternoon/evening. After taking bath, I felt myself fresh and got the wish to make love. But then I sent curse upon my wish, while I knew that it was impossible to take the 2nd bath within one hour time. 

And wife also looked more charming and attractive after she had taken the bath and made up her hairs beautifully. But I got no courage to ask her for love making, while I knew that it would be painful for her to go again to the bathroom after one hour, and take a shower and dry her long hairs again. I was No animal, and I was able to understand her feelings and hardships too. Thus I had to strangle my wish of love. This is not a JOKE, but a bitter truth and reality. 

Lesson:

***  It is good to take a bath after sex, but if your partner has taken a bath and made herself neat and clean before the sex, then certainly it is more important than taking a bath afterwards. ***

Edited by Alam_dar

@VT87, it is good that you could laugh here (as a matter of fact I also laugh too now), but I still remember the hardships of taking bath with cold water in winter. 

Actually, it is not only the sex, but also the "nightfall" which brings you in the state of severe impurity. And young boys have normally no courage to ask their mothers to make them water warm during the night or early in the morning before the morning prayer. 

Actually, all people came to know about the "nightfall" if I tried to take the bath before the morning prayer. Therefore, I went to the bathroom secretly even much before the morning prayer, and took bath with cold water. Still my family came to know about my nightfall as bathroom was wet due to the bath. :facepalm:

Off course people get sick too due to this. 

PS:
Masturbation is not allowed, but perhaps 99% of Muslim males still involve in it. And again it is obligatory to take full body bath after masturbation, while in state of impurity neither you could offer prayer, nor even enter the mosque. 

9 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Also @Alam_dar what about the single Muslims dudes who employ other less pleasurable methods to satisfy their inner urges? 

Good question. 

I have already answered it in the above post. 
Nightfall and masturbation, both bring you in the state of severe impurity and only whole body bath could take you out of this impurity. 

Life was a nightmare as a Muslim boy, and also as a married adult. 

Edited by Alam_dar

10 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Good question. 

I have already answered it in the above post. 
Nightfall and masturbation, both bring you in the state of severe impurity and only whole body bath could take you out of this impurity. 

Life was a nightmare as a Muslim boy, and also as a married adult. 

Would explain Anwar Kharral's guilt issues if you have seen Skins. 

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

In your case, just wash your right hand

It is so difficult to take out religion completely out of your life, even after you have left it. 

Even after I had left Islam, but still I kept on taking whole body bath after sex for years. It took me 3-4 more years to get rid of this practice and enjoy sex with complete mental freedom. 

Nevertheless, the BEST change of my life is not sex, but it is surely getting rid of burden of 5 times of prayers daily. 

On 2/14/2020 at 3:09 AM, Alam_dar said:

It is so difficult to take out religion completely out of your life, even after you have left it. 

Even after I had left Islam, but still I kept on taking whole body bath after sex for years. It took me 3-4 more years to get rid of this practice and enjoy sex with complete mental freedom. 

Nevertheless, the BEST change of my life is not sex, but it is surely getting rid of burden of 5 times of prayers daily. 

Cheers to leaving religion where they belong. :beer:

1 hour ago, JourneyMan said:

So in short, you don't shower and you can only maintain an erection in the morning? 

How do you come to this conclusion that I don't shower after leaving Islam?  

Now I try to take shower "before" the love making, and not afterwards. 

Now I don't need to take shower before going to office after the morning sex. But simply washing the genitals and other body parts is enough .... For surely I don't need to wash my hairs. But according to Islam you have to wash your hairs too as if you have penetrated with your head. 

I can take shower when I return back from work. Thus it is tension free thing now. 

I can take shower when sun is shinning in the winter. Thus  I  don't need to go out to work or even to mosque for prayer with wet hairs in winter. 

1 hour ago, panther said:

Cold showers are good for you.

Agree fully. 

But not when you have to go out to office, or to the local mosque with wet hairs in winter.

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

How do you come to this conclusion that I don't shower after leaving Islam?  

Now I try to take shower "before" the love making, and not afterwards. 

Now I don't need to take shower before going to office after the morning sex. But simply washing the genitals and other body parts is enough .... For surely I don't need to wash my hairs. But according to Islam you have to wash your hairs too as if you have penetrated with your head. 

I can take shower when I return back from work. Thus it is tension free thing now. 

I can take shower when sun is shinning in the winter. Thus  I  don't need to go out to work or even to mosque for prayer with wet hairs in winter. 

Agree fully. 

But not when you have to go out to office, or to the local mosque with wet hairs in winter.

Now that you have left Islam, I suggest you take cold showers 5 times a day, It will help increase your testosterone levels, as you seem to be suffering from low testosterone levels.

1 hour ago, panther said:

Now that you have left Islam, I suggest you take cold showers 5 times a day, It will help increase your testosterone levels, as you seem to be suffering from low testosterone levels.

It is unfair when Muslims get angry when one criticises Islam even respectfully. 

It would be better if Muslims could also reply with logic and arguments, instead of making personal attacks or threatening and blaming others for blasphemy. 

On 2/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, speedheat said:

@Alam_dar bhai does Quran state that earth is flat? Never got any convincing answer on this, you can help.

Thanks.

There is NOT a SINGLE verse in Quran which tells that earth is a sphere. 

But there are many verses in Quran which tell that earth is flat (link). 

Problem is this that Muslims are the "masters of lame excuses". 

They come up with long list of lame excuses about all these verses. At the end, Muslims often succeed in  casting confusions and doubts in minds of people who seek the truth. 

My Approach:

I use easy approach to make these tactics of Muslims useless.

Instead of focusing on topic of "flat earth in Quran", I go for the Quranic Verses which have "clear" scientific errors, and Muslims are unable to even present any lame excuses for them. 

For example, Quran says that Heavens+Earth existed at the same time. 

(Quran 21:30) Did those who disbelieved not see that the heavens and the earth were joined, then We parted them.

But science proofs that universe came into being 13.8 billion years ago with big bang. While planet earth came into being about 4.5 billion years ago only, when other stars broke and those gases were formed into earth. Thus, both of them never existed at the same time and there is 9 billions of years of gap between them. 

Here Muslims are even unable to make lame excuse and run away from the debate. 

It is like this that Allah's doctrine works upon believe that Allah is 100% perfect. Therefore, even Allah/Quran is proven to be making  0.01% scientific mistake, then rest of 99.99% of Allah/Quran automatically proves to be wrong. 

Another important verse of Quran is about shooting stars becoming missiles to hit the Devil when he tries to enter the heaven.

Thus I concentrate more on these Verses of Quran. At the end, I need not to go in lengthy debate about flat earth, and I already achieve my task of proving whole Quran to be wrong by using other verses. And I believe my tactics work much better than the Muslim tactics and knock them out easily. 

Edited by Alam_dar

23 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

There is NOT a SINGLE verse in Quran which tells that earth is a sphere. 

But there are many verses in Quran which tell that earth is flat (link). 

Problem is this that Muslims are the "masters of lame excuses". 

They come up with long list of lame excuses about all these verses. At the end, Muslims often succeed in  casting confusions and doubts in minds of people who seek the truth. 

My Approach:

I use easy approach to make these tactics of Muslims useless.

Instead of focusing on topic of "flat earth in Quran", I go for the Quranic Verses which have "clear" scientific errors, and Muslims are unable to even present any lame excuses for them. 

For example, Quran says that Heavens+Earth existed at the same time. 

(Quran 21:30) Did those who disbelieved not see that the heavens and the earth were joined, then We parted them.

But science proofs that universe came into being 13.8 billion years ago with big bang. While planet earth came into being about 4.5 billion years ago only, when other stars broke and those gases were formed into earth. Thus, both of them never existed at the same time and there is 9 billions of years of gap between them. 

Here Muslims are even unable to make lame excuse and run away from the debate. 

It is like this that Allah's doctrine works upon believe that Allah is 100% perfect. Therefore, even Allah/Quran is proven to be making  0.01% scientific mistake, then rest of 99.99% of Allah/Quran automatically proves to be wrong. 

Another important verse of Quran is about shooting stars becoming missiles to hit the Devil when he tries to enter the heaven.

Thus I concentrate more on these Verses of Quran. At the end, I need not to go in lengthy debate about flat earth, and I already achieve my task of proving whole Quran to be wrong by using other verses. And I believe my tactics work much better than the Muslim tactics and knock them out easily. 

Wonderful answer bro, thanks for your efforts and detailed explanation.

So basically it means  lame excuses and confusion is what they have to counter questions on flat earth.

:phehe: Lol, now i got why I was confused hearing the answer of Islamic scholar Shabbir ally on flat earth.