Match Thread- IND vs NZ 1st test Feb 21-25 2020, Wellington

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Pitch is getting flatter. They should have bowled far better once they got rid of Latham. They were wasting by bowling short to Blundell. Finally Ishant bowled a fuller one something others should have done long back.

Bumrah was very flat. Shami well he's shami - He can still comeback. I don't see a way out for Bumrah..  He looks done

1 minute ago, Sandeep99 said:

The chewt already is preparing presentation speech. He's more defensive captain than dhoni. No strategy whatsoever 

Yes. Fast bowlers captain my a** lol All he does is bowling them relentlessly with no strategy. I know NZ pitches can be unforgiving for bowlers. But if you show discipline and they bat well that is understandable. They were absolutely dreadful with their length. They showed the pitch map only 6% in the fuller range.

Just now, LordPrabhzy said:

now that Bumrah has been found out or/and has become ineffective after his injury, Ishant and Shami in their 30s probs retiring soon and Umesh is rubbish overseas.... so who is going to form our pace attack going forward in Tests..?

Let us hope Bumrah finds his mojo back.  He has to add more to his bowling.