Women's T20 Word Cup 2020

vice

I like the composition & attitude of this team. The shedding of the old warhorses was a good move overall. 

I don't recall seeing Radha Yadav, but along with Poonam, Rajeshwari & Deepti Sharma, this spin team is a formidable one. They just need a bit more discipline and can complement the batting power quite well.  Today's batting was a bit off though.

13 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Choke is on the cards, most likely in the finals

True, as in choke from winning position a la previous WC F against Eng.

But if we have to face Aus/Eng in KO we start as underdogs. Not only are those teams better (maybe just slightly), they also have the winning habit. I wouldn't be too harsh on the ladies if we lose, if we win great. Not comparable to men methinks. 

Australia and England look strong due to the depth they have. They have some very strong batting lineups and good pace attacks. As always they will be favorites especially Aussies.

India has a good batting line up and we are in semis without our best two batters doing much. Shikha Pandey has been quite good and second pacer is important and there will be matches where spin may not be very effective.

South AFrica look very strong and have a good pace lineup.

In general all teams have improved. Even Thailand the weakest team is not getting completely blown out. Pakistan and Bangladesh  seems much better than before in terms of skills.