Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

22 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Not at all

Compare New York(591 deaths per million) with Texas(13 deaths per million population)

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

It's no coincidence. Colder places are bearing the brunt, Pakistan will be spared and I think eventually India will have to look at Pakistan results.

How does that explain Rajasthan's issues then? 

22 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

What is the number of deaths per million population in Rajasthan

I think, first two weeks of lockdown was very crucial. India was slightly colder at the time. Things have mooved on since then on weather front

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Why are the number of cases so high in Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, MP - all known for their hot weather. Even Maharashtra for that matter. 

You don't even know what 'high' is. In india , no state is even close to 'high' in terms of deaths

More factual data for you to chew upon:

Texas (hot) : population 3cr. Deaths 404

New York(cold) : population 2cr. Deaths 17000

1 hour ago, mishra said:

I think, first two weeks of lockdown was very crucial. India was slightly colder at the time. Things have mooved on since then on weather front

First 21 days, I will give Modi the benefit of doubt...in my personal view, there was no need for further lockdown. I may be wrong.

7 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

You don't even know what 'high' is. In india , no state is even close to 'high' in terms of deaths

More factual data for you to chew upon:

Texas (hot) : population 3cr. Deaths 404

New York(cold) : population 2cr. Deaths 17000

NY has 120k+ cases

Texas sits at 14-15k

# of tests seems to be lower in texas. 

Edited by Autonomous

10 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

NY has 120k+ cases

Texas sits at 14-15k

# of tests seems to be lower in texas. 

Yar test vest ko  goli maro, ye antigen test hai ... When they will do accurate antibody test, only then we will know the accurate penetration of the virus... In my opinion if you do antibody test of New York or Italy you will find that 40 50% population will be positive right now. 

Less deaths in hotter areas simply means that people are not catching virus and if they're catching virus then they are not dying from it, either ways you are going to have less number of deaths in hotter areas

47 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Yar test vest ko  goli maro, ye antigen test hai ... When they will do accurate antibody test, only then we will know the accurate penetration of the virus... In my opinion if you do antibody test of New York or Italy you will find that 40 50% population will be positive right now. 

Less deaths in hotter areas simply means that people are not catching virus and if they're catching virus then they are not dying from it, either ways you are going to have less number of deaths in hotter areas

Lets hope that is the case. 

By next sunday, we will have maximum temperatures of 35+ and minimum of 21+ here

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Our awaam and mullah are insane and this donkey raja niazi cannot understand that. 

They organized friday prayers today across the country. Govt. opened barbers, laundry shops and wven nurseries. :facepalm:

They need to realize that the curve needs to flatten for all countries for the world to go back to pre coronavirus days. If only Pakistan reports outbreaks and the rest of the world manages to contain it, that would still not do.

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

They need to realize that the curve needs to flatten for all countries for the world to go back to pre coronavirus days. If only Pakistan reports outbreaks and the rest of the world manages to contain it, that would still not do.

Our leadership is failure of highest class unfortunately.