Coronavirus in Pakistan

Stradlater

3 hours ago, MechEng said:

They need to realize that the curve needs to flatten for all countries for the world to go back to pre coronavirus days. If only Pakistan reports outbreaks and the rest of the world manages to contain it, that would still not do.

US will block Asian countries travel for sometime also countries that can’t control the epidemic. India will also do the same.

4 hours ago, gattaca said:

US will block Asian countries travel for sometime also countries that can’t control the epidemic. India will also do the same.

Wouldn't that be pot calling kettle black for US to take the initiative of blocking incoming travel?

7 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Our leadership is failure of highest class unfortunately.

Yes. 

We failed on all fronts. Be it coronavirus, be it economy, be it population control. 

If hot weather is not going to stop coronavirus, then I am afraid that lockdown has to be partially ended in near future, otherwise poor people and their children will die of hunger. 

22 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Yes. 

We failed on all fronts. Be it coronavirus, be it economy, be it population control. 

If hot weather is not going to stop coronavirus, then I am afraid that lockdown has to be partially ended in near future, otherwise poor people and their children will die of hunger. 

There is no lockdown as of now. 

We need 15 days of strict lock down (curfew) and extensive testing. 

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

There is no lockdown as of now. 

We need 15 days of strict lock down (curfew) and extensive testing. 

There is no lockdown as in Indian style lockdown. How ever ,  if 15 days more india style lockdown is needed, I am not sure About that. Maybe 30 days of Pakistani style lockdown in the heat may just suffice

Edited by mishra

21 minutes ago, mishra said:

There is no lockdown as in Indian style lockdown. How ever ,  if 15 days more india style lockdown is needed, I am not sure About that. Maybe 30 days of Pakistani style lockdown in the heat may just suffice

Not enough in my opinion. 

I don't think heat has an impact even, as I type its a good bright sunny day outside. 

On 4/19/2020 at 2:03 AM, Autonomous said:

Pakistan has also opened mosques. 

Ab school aur restaurants reh gaye hain, unn bicharon ko bhi khol do. :facepalm:

Pakistan is exporting its Chloroquinn stock too. Either crisis is over or Pakistan has too many allthough I doubt that either is case.

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Sweden is also not having lockdowns. Evidence based approach, best suited for your own country. Can't fault.

Abay bhai we have elderly and people with conditions at home under huge joint family systems.

Khan is waiting for disaster it seems.

2 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Abay bhai we have elderly and people with conditions at home under huge joint family systems.

Khan is waiting for disaster it seems.

This conclusion would be jumping the gun in my humble opinion... Climate factor, younger population factor are also at play. 

Edited by randomGuy

2 hours ago, randomGuy said:

This conclusion would be jumping the gun in my humble opinion... Climate factor, younger population factor are also at play. 

Joint family system can trigger serious problems here. 

I have elderly at home as well with heart and lung issues although myself or none below 35 have any heart problems or major asthma. 

IK is setting up for disaster, our people already don't believe in pandemic or corona, jis tarah isnay loose kardia hai graph bohat upar chala jana hai. 

31 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Joint family system can trigger serious problems here. 

I have elderly at home as well with heart and lung issues although myself or none below 35 have any heart problems or major asthma. 

IK is setting up for disaster, our people already don't believe in pandemic or corona, jis tarah isnay loose kardia hai graph bohat upar chala jana hai. 

Bhai in a extremely strict lockdown, only the doubling time has reduced from 3 days to 7 days. 

If it's inevitable, then better to get it during summers and get it done with, keeping a close watch on hospital capacity. Protect the elderly as much as possible.

Edited by randomGuy

36 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Bhai in a extremely strict lockdown, only the doubling time has reduced from 3 days to 7 days. 

If it's inevitable, then better to get it during summers and get it done with, keeping a close watch on hospital capacity. Protect the elderly as much as possible.

Only with lockdowns, the new infections slowed down in italy. 

Nalaik e azam khud bani gala main betha hai aur hum logon ko apne haal par chordia. 

Atleast itne guts to hotay ke mullah ko pichay kar deta. Abhi bhi political gains ke liye bas lockdown ke against hai so that he can bad mouth sindh government. 

He also wants to win mullah sympathy and vote for elections which is why he opened them too. 

This guy is a curse upon us

Edited by Autonomous