Fcuk China

Stradlater

Those that want to ban virus genetics research are also that want to ban nuclear research. Both kinds of research can have civilization ending consequences, but those sciences are not going away.

On 5/15/2021 at 8:51 AM, rkt.india said:

Which virus has gone out of control like this in last 100 years? Even noble winning scientists have endorsed lab made theory. This virus is a combination of SARS virus plus Malaria plus HIV virus. It has symptoms like flu and malaria and attacks immune system like HIV.

Very well articulated 

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

This article is a pro-trump article with full of "probabilities". Wonder what explanation he has for Spanish flu which wiped off 6% of India's population.

This virus is man made for sure. All the links have arrived how Wuhan lab was funded for corona virus research and it has nothing to do with pro-Trump anti-Biden. Trump is an idiot. It's a conspiracy by World Economic Forum who even did simulation of a pandemic just two months it eventually arrived.

This article is a pro-trump article with full of "probabilities". Wonder what explanation he has for Spanish flu which wiped off 6% of India's population.

We have seen much more dangerous viruses like ebola, swine flu, mers. Spanish flu created so much destruction because of lack of any medical infrastructure.

Because indians are dirty people wit poor Hygiene. Thats was official reason from the news source you trust and admin you trust.

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

We have seen much more dangerous viruses like ebola, swine flu, mers. Spanish flu created so much destruction because of lack of any medical infrastructure.

These black swan events happen naturally all the time. If you look at history, big pandemics occur with similar intervals in between. It's not like we got new pandemic every year before 19th century.

Like some famous guy said sometimes nothing happen for decades. And then decades happen in weeks. 

Spanish flu was so devastating because of the world war at the time. People were moving in such large numbers between continents so frequently for the first time and the resources were stretched thin everywhere. 

18 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

virologists have been working on creating virus to analyze and prevent future pandemic. There is a chance one such virus may have escaped from the lab.  It probably infected the entire world. This hypothesis has been around since the start of the pandemic. Virologists ruled out the possibility. Now here again he is basically providing the same hypothesis with an effective deduction theory.  In the course he concludes all the virologists around the world are in on it because their "funding" will be cut off. That is a hard sell. It is basically a simple circumstantial evidence theory. Wuhan has a virology lab. Virus started there. Hence the probability is high. Adding incorrect statement like "fauci funded this"  is to give ammunition to far right wing. The guy who is blaming virologists for being political wrote this article with political motive. Quiet ironical. Not surprising FOX news is having a field day with this hypothesis. 

1 minute ago, mishra said:

Yes. Same bbc same cnn , same UK, same US, same inter collaboration of history writeup and mess management and same propoganda

Ah I see anyone who reads anything other than opindia and swarajyamag is a sepoy now. 

But does this mean you believe the system that encompasses the Raj, US, UK etc is evil? Of course not, it's all the secret Marxist plot 

8 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

virologists have been working on creating virus to analyze and prevent future pandemic. There is a chance one such virus may have escaped from the lab.  It probably infected the entire world. This hypothesis has been around since the start of the pandemic. Virologists ruled out the possibility. Now here again he is basically providing the same hypothesis with an effective deduction theory.  In the course he concludes all the virologists around the world are in on it because their "funding" will be cut off. That is a hard sell. It is basically a simple circumstantial evidence theory. Wuhan has a virology lab. Virus started there. Hence the probability is high. Adding incorrect statement like "fauci funded this"  is to give ammunition to far right wing. The guy who is blaming virologists for being political wrote this article with political motive. Quiet ironical. Not surprising FOX news is having a field day with this hypothesis. 

So virologists funding the lab rules out lab theory. I also have a bridge to sell to those reading leftist rags. Americans are world heavy weight champions of the spin world. 

“Contrary to the letter writers’ assertion, the idea that the virus might have escaped from a lab invoked accident, not conspiracy. It surely needed to be explored, not rejected out of hand. A defining mark of good scientists is that they go to great pains to distinguish between what they know and what they don’t know. By this criterion, the signatories of the Lancet letter were behaving as poor scientists: They were assuring the public of facts they could not know for sure were true.

It later turned out that the Lancet letter had been organized and drafted by Peter Daszak, president of the EcoHealth Alliance of New York. Daszak’s organization funded coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. If the SARS2 virus had indeed escaped from research he funded, Daszak would be potentially culpable. This acute conflict of interest was not declared to the Lancet’s readers. To the contrary, the letter concluded, “We declare no competing interests.””

https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature-open-pandoras-box-at-wuhan/

7 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Ah I see anyone who reads anything other than opindia and swarajyamag is a sepoy now. 

But does this mean you believe the system that encompasses the Raj, US, UK etc is evil? Of course not, it's all the secret Marxist plot 

Neither is bad. Everyone has an angle and a narrative to peddle. Discrete viewers will learn to filter and challenge BS irrespective of source. And yes, on credibility count, there is no ranking order. Everything is on sale. 

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I am sure you are capable of more critical thinking. Challenge the specifics in the article. Where exactly is trump brought into this piece here ? Can you quote ? 

Your point on Spanish flu is irrelevant to say the least. 

Edited by ravishingravi

2 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

So virologists funding the lab rules out lab theory. I also have a bridge to sell to those reading leftist rags. Americans are world heavy weight champions of the spin world. 

“Contrary to the letter writers’ assertion, the idea that the virus might have escaped from a lab invoked accident, not conspiracy. It surely needed to be explored, not rejected out of hand. A defining mark of good scientists is that they go to great pains to distinguish between what they know and what they don’t know. By this criterion, the signatories of the Lancet letter were behaving as poor scientists: They were assuring the public of facts they could not know for sure were true.

It later turned out that the Lancet letter had been organized and drafted by Peter Daszak, president of the EcoHealth Alliance of New York. Daszak’s organization funded coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. If the SARS2 virus had indeed escaped from research he funded, Daszak would be potentially culpable. This acute conflict of interest was not declared to the Lancet’s readers. To the contrary, the letter concluded, “We declare no competing interests.””

https://thebulletin.org/2021/05/the-origin-of-covid-did-people-or-nature-open-pandoras-box-at-wuhan/

You do realize author is a science writer right? Not a scientists or virologist. He already misinterpreted human evolution theory once and 140 geneticists wrote a mail to NYT to tell how he misunderstood their work. It is a theory everyone has proposed since the beginning. What you are sharing is mere conjecture. It is easy to dupe far right wings. Hence anything flies. Earth is flat.  A reason why dumbass like Trump got elected.

18 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Not really. I hardly visit two outlet u mentioned. May be once a month. I allways watch the two I mentioned, but i also watch france 24, RT and so on and make my own judgment. Tell tell sign of media propganda is when media jounos of together at same time, parallely,  start making some deductions and hype a type of news. For example, few days back, 

All news agencies reported 24 deaths in some  dangerous infamous neighbourhood of Brazil who were supposedly drug and mafia people. Now this news story was reported with lot of sensationalism and as if It was extra judicial killing or encounter in broad day light. Now I decided to go and check Brazilian website and  mostly they were filled with Corona and vaccine. Now, what it gave me was clearer picture about what and how west is reporting or piushing  the facts about Brazil. same is true about India too.

PS: None of the rightwing outlets covered this Brazilian Police Mafia shoot out.

Edited by mishra

6 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

I am sure you are capable of more critical thinking. Challenge the specifics in the article. Where exactly is trump brought into this piece here ? Can you quote ? 

Your point on Spanish flu is irrelevant to say the least. 

Very relevant. Virus can spread naturally unlike he suggests probability is less.