1. 1. Who is it?

• Chris gayle
    • AB de villiers
    • sunil narine
    • david warner
    • lasith malinga
    • dwayne bravo

14 hours ago, MechEng said:

How can you miss out Steyn? He's bowled some crazy spells in IPL in 2010-2012, would also reach 157 kph many times in his spells. 

Because my only memories of steyn are of him getting smashed all around the ground.

AB de villiers, rohit sharma, even yusuf pathan in that incredible knock for KKR in 2013. i don't remember any good spells from him.

10 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

Because my only memories of steyn are of him getting smashed all around the ground.

AB de villiers, rohit sharma, even yusuf pathan in that incredible knock for KKR in 2013. i don't remember any good spells from him.

Steyn has an IPL economy of 6.6 while Malinga 7.1. every one gets thrashed here and there, even Malinga did.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:19 PM, rkt.india said:

Steyn has an IPL economy of 6.6 while Malinga 7.1. every one gets thrashed here and there, even Malinga did.

But malinga gets you wickets, and he wins big games.

16 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Finally!! i thought i was all alone here.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:34 PM, rageaddict said:

Most popular and fan favorites at all venues are Gayle and AB. 

Malinga is a crowd favourite too. So is Pollard.

Not undermining Gayle and AB, but they haven't won any IPL titles. Surely that has to be held against them in a discussion on IPL's greatest foreigner.

5 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Not undermining Gayle and AB, but they haven't won any IPL titles. Surely that has to be held against them in a discussion on IPL's greatest foreigner.

Doubt pollard and malinga would have won anything under RCB. Not fair comparison 

9 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Doubt pollard and malinga would have won anything under RCB. Not fair comparison 

Fine, lets look at it another way.

Forget winning the IPL, most of the times RCB have been in bottom 2-3 teams. They don't even make it to the eliminators.

How can Gayle and AB be the greatest foreign players if their individual brilliance is not enough to save the team from the wooden spoon?

15 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That's a good point.

AB has kind of been an underachiever. But when he's good, he's really, really good.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Fine, lets look at it another way.

Forget winning the IPL, most of the times RCB have been in bottom 2-3 teams. They don't even make it to the eliminators.

How can Gayle and AB be the greatest foreign players if their individual brilliance is not enough to save the team from the wooden spoon?

Because they don't have quality bowlers and they play in matchbox stadium. They don't have India's richest owner to buy IPL like MI. 

6 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Because they don't have quality bowlers and they play in matchbox stadium. They don't have India's richest owner to buy IPL like MI. 

But they play half their games in away grounds. Its not like RCB were killing it there either.

And Mallya was a very rich individual. He got a 9000cr loan from SBI. :P

Even that ONE final RCB got into, against CSK. Gayle played really poorly. He even dropped an easy catch.

I think Ashwin bowled him out or something for 5-6 runs. Can't exactly remember. It was at the Wankhede. And the crowd was very disappointed. After Gayle was out everyone cheered for CSK. Lol.

Malinga on the other hand, performs in knock outs.

Edited by Mariyam
1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

But they play half their games in away grounds. Its not like RCB were killing it there either.

And Mallya was a very rich individual. He got a 9000cr loan from SBI. :P

Even that ONE final RCB got into, against CSK. Gayle played really poorly. He even dropped an easy catch.

I think Ashwin bowled him out or something for 5-6 runs. Can't exactly remember. It was at the Wankhede. And the crowd was very disappointed. After Gayle was out everyone cheered for CSK. Lol.

Malinga on the other hand, performs in knock outs.

They post big scores but like i said they can't defend it with their poor bowling attack.  Malliya is a fraud that's why he ran away. Not like Ambani who killed CM of Andra prasdesh but still roams freely in India. His Sons will run over people and get away with it. That's India for you 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCz7MjFVEAAAiLj.jpg

CSK fan base is higher in Indian than RCB. They are cheering for Indian cricketers so it's fine!

Hey @Rasgulla I just realized.

That map you shared shows Jharkhand supporting MI and almost the rest of India supporting CSK.

Jharkhand is Dhoni's home state. Why did they not root for Dhoni and his team? What is the back story to this?

10 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

They post big scores but like i said they can't defend it with their poor bowling attack.  Malliya is a fraud that's why he ran away. Not like Ambani who killed CM of Andra prasdesh but still roams freely in India. His Sons will run over people and get away with it. That's India for you 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCz7MjFVEAAAiLj.jpg

CSK fan base is higher in Indian than RCB. They are cheering for Indian cricketers so it's fine!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUym_xUV4AAYvkv?format=jpg&name=small

That was fraud system. It was completely inaccurate and that's reason why it still doesn't exist.

On 5/13/2020 at 2:33 AM, Nikola said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUym_xUV4AAYvkv?format=jpg&name=small

That was fraud system. It was completely inaccurate and that's reason why it still doesn't exist.

I knew it! Its a definite fraud. No way all of India supports RCB.

RCB is the worst led side of the IPL.

Without Gayle, there is nothing likeable in them.

Most people who are not from Bangalore take immense pleasure in seeing them lose all the time. Mainly because of Kohli.

On 5/16/2020 at 10:58 PM, sourab10forever said:

Gayle

Warner

Mallinga

In that order

Gayle never won an IPL!!!

On 5/14/2020 at 5:21 AM, Mariyam said:

I knew it! Its a definite fraud. No way all of India supports RCB.

RCB is the worst led side of the IPL.

Without Gayle, there is nothing likeable in them.

Most people who are not from Bangalore take immense pleasure in seeing them lose all the time. Mainly because of Kohli.

Bangalore could build a great team around the karnataka boys - KL rahul, karun nair, agarwal and gautham. i'm sure those guys would love to play for RCB, and they would be really successful.

Instead, they have to watch kohli building a mediocre team around himself and AB.