Escalation at India-China border

Clarke

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Yes, i can bet on that. 

And the economic ban of china is not going to work. 

No, What you see is why RSS is hated by left right and centre. Once someone has been through RSS academy, its not possible to corrupt him. They are tenacious smart educated intelligent nationalist and will die for nation if need be. 
Modi will only giveup if. He tealises he cant do anything. But in reality, Modi wanted a reason to justify his economic and border policies and undo Congress treaties. China has provided enough ammunition to him.

So, I am hopeful that India will come out stronger from this crisis

15 minutes ago, mishra said:

No, What you see is why RSS is hated by left right and centre. Once someone has been through RSS academy, its not possible to corrupt him. They are tenacious smart educated intelligent nationalist and will die for nation if need be. 
Modi will only giveup if. He tealises he cant do anything. But in reality, Modi wanted a reason to justify his economic and border policies and undo Congress treaties. China has provided enough ammunition to him.

So, I am hopeful that India will come out stronger from this crisis

Even trump couldn't pull it off. 

China has huge influence in our day to day life as well. It is impossible to eradicate or substitute china. 

Those guys are as efficient as robots if not better. 

1 minute ago, Autonomous said:

Even trump couldn't pull it off. 

China has huge influence in our day to day life as well. It is impossible to eradicate or substitute china. 

Those guys are as efficient as robots if not better. 

I understand your pov about getting China out of your home. However, Xi will find that Modi is not pushover. Even Russian media too have reported that China has occupied India territory. If it comes to occupy and keep a region, India has advantage for first time. Let winter come. And Xi knows that if this crisis continues till winter, he will have to militarily take Chinese land back nxt summer

39 minutes ago, mishra said:

I understand your pov about getting China out of your home. However, Xi will find that Modi is not pushover. Even Russian media too have reported that China has occupied India territory. If it comes to occupy and keep a region, India has advantage for first time. Let winter come. And Xi knows that if this crisis continues till winter, he will have to militarily take Chinese land back nxt summer

I don't think Modi will do anything, practically speaking, retailiation is not the option available to him. 

You can bookmark this post. 

Probably with a little more of these fights and then there will be call for "peace". China will keep territory aur sab kuch baaton main "gol" hojaega. 

10 hours ago, Autonomous said:

I don't think Modi will do anything, practically speaking, retailiation is not the option available to him. 

Probably with a little more of these fights and then there will be call for "peace". China will keep territory aur sab kuch baaton main "gol" hojaega. 

I think India China relationship is not same as India Pakistan. Chinese are smart people. Choice is theirs, If China wants to loose whole India for few sq kms of land. 

12 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Thank you for being reasonable in your opinion. There is a reasonable probability of what you say is true. 

19 hours ago, sandeep said:

Looks like your rear end is still burning.  Keep burning, your sad attempts at being provocative aren't going to work.

"You have to understand the terrain!!"......says an American desi software engineer living in New jersey...:hysterical::hysterical:

Come on, you have to be dead NOT to see the humor in this. If somebody spoke to me like this in real life, i would think they're slightly insane. THAT is provocative.

Only on anonymous internet forums, can people pretend to be experts on subjects they have zero knowledge of.

At least you stopped giving medical advice...

20 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

so you dont believe any news which is published? you dont believe all the satellite photos? heck China has already claimed Galwan valley and i dont think Modi is going to stop them.

China claims territory in a hundred different places--> https://www.bloomberg.com/quicktake/territorial-disputes  What they claim is irrelevant.

There's very little to discuss here, if we're being honest. I know that doesn't sound 'interesting' to the TV watching aam junta and wannabe experts, but its true.

The only thing i learned from this thread is that:

India is the next target of Chinese misinformation machinery, and we are already falling prey

Online psychological operations target internet users with selective massaging which include altered facts and disinformation which then influences the targeted users' emotions and objective reasoning

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/india-next-target-of-chinese-misinformation-machinery-and-we-are-already-falling-prey-5435641.html

5 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

"You have to understand the terrain!!"......says an American desi software engineer living in New jersey...:hysterical::hysterical:

Come on, you have to be dead NOT to see the humor in this. If somebody spoke to me like this in real life, i would think they're slightly insane. THAT is provocative.

Only on anonymous internet forums, can people pretend to be experts on subjects they have zero knowledge of.

At least you stopped giving medical advice...

Good try.  2/10.  And that's being charitable.  Work on it a bit, and come back again.  Maybe ask your Delhi family connections for a 'comedy' certificate  to cheer yourself up.  You're really funny, its just that others don't get it, khush?

Edited by sandeep

kind of money and forex reserves china has got , they can play friendly with india and invest in strategic  assets and buy us indirectly ..

if USA vs china trade war gets serious , china will try to offload its US treasury bonds 

3 hours ago, velu said:

kind of money and forex reserves china has got , they can play friendly with india and invest in strategic  assets and buy us indirectly ..

if USA vs china trade war gets serious , china will try to offload its US treasury bonds 

We can not rely on US or anyone to fight our battle. We also can not have a common border patrolling area with China. Issue needs to be resolved and China can not redraw border at its own convenience and strategic needs.

What India needs to do is ensure that its crystal clear to Chinese that even if bloodshed is more on our side, there will be Chinese lives lost too, Crossing into disputed zone is not walk in Park, And any muscular adventure will mean Business deals will be quashed.

Just Six months back, Indian government couldnt even think of daring to speak against Huawei built 5G infrastructure and but it all changed within a matter of hours as now Indian Government wants to ensure that all Chinese companies be out in some sectors.

A pragmatic Chinese knows that its natural that  a lion can hunt elephant but it chooses safer option of  hunting  smaller animals to feed itself. There is plenty of opportunity for China in various other parts of world , that includes Pakistan. As one Chinese editorial said, China don't need war or bloodshed to get things done when they can achieve better results by doing deals.

PS: WSJ reported quite plausible scenario, it also mentioned 20 Indian and 12 Chinese soldiers wre killed. It may look little but If China is a advance nation then it cant let its army personnel die in that 5:3 ratio.

Edited by mishra

10 minutes ago, mishra said:

We can not rely on US or anyone to fight our battle. We also can not have a common border patrolling area with China. Issue needs to be resolved and China can not redraw border at its own convenience and strategic needs.

What India needs to do is ensure that its crystal clear to Chinese that even if bloodshed is more on our side, there will be Chinese lives lost too, Crossing into disputed zone is not walk in Park, And any muscular adventure will mean Business deals will be quashed.

Just Six months back, Indian government couldnt even think of daring to speak against Huawei built 5G infrastructure and but it all changed within a matter of hours as now Indian Government wants to ensure that all Chinese companies be out in some sectors.

A pragmatic Chinese knows that its natural that  a lion can hunt elephant but it chooses safer option of  hunting  smaller animals to feed itself. There is plenty of opportunity for China in various other parts of world , that includes Pakistan. As one Chinese editorial said, China don't need war or bloodshed to get things done when they can achieve better results by doing deals.

PS: WSJ reported quite plausible scenario, it also mentioned 20 Indian and 12 Chinese soldiers wre killed. It may look little but If China is a advance nation then it cant let its army personnel die in that 5:3 ratio.

China is already in big time here, they have constructed motorways, tunnels and highways in north

14 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

China is already in big time here, they have constructed motorways, tunnels and highways in north

Its agreed that Soldiers will retreating. Australian agency did report three pics, The location before the fight, the location buildup to fight, and location after fight,  along  possible infra which Col Bau's team brought down.

Indian team of bureaucrats, diplomats and politicians aren't as foolish as Rahul Gandhi points. Bhai, this is what I meant to say, Unlike Pakistan, Chinese are not fighting for land or Jihad. Their objectie is to gain economic and military strength, without shedding any blood.

The idea that India has tore down no weapon policy, means their is possibility of loss of lots of life when their soldiers cross LAC and walk into disputed zone. India China border is massive. Despite all superiority,(1962) we gained in Arunanchal and when they gained in Laddakh.

Edited by mishra

10 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

How do you feel about that honestly ? Or what does general public in Pakistan feel about China building infra on their land ? 

Do they think it's all because of "dosti yaari" or they know what the Chinese are actually upto ?

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

How do you feel about that honestly ? Or what does general public in Pakistan feel about China building infra on their land ? 

Do they think it's all because of "dosti yaari" or they know what the Chinese are actually upto ?

They are indebted to Chinese for life of nation. Literally :phehe:

35 minutes ago, Norman said:

China will not takeover pakistan. 

220m with a large amount of rogue people are too much to add for china's troubles. 

They will take away the business. They will buy agricultural produce of punjab and make use of resources with preferred business. 

Its not dosti yaari, just benefit for benefit. 

BC , chal kya raha hai....koi bol rha hai territory kabja kar liya hai, koi bol raha hai lac area occupy kiya hai, cong bol rahi hai 3500 km boundary occupy kar liya hai, modi bol raha hai kuch nahi hua hai.  Abey, kabja kiya hai ya nahi kiya hai koi bateyga ?????

13 minutes ago, Norman said:

But for what exactly ? For helping them in securing nukes ? 

Project was estimated 43 Billion. Now they have spent 89 billion. What happened with Hambantota, Sri Lanka, Sooner or later same will happen with CPEC infra. It will result in unfretterd Chinese Acces to infra it built in Pakistan (both Land and sea) which it will use as its trade/military route.

Its like say "you" are rich person who live In US and regularly visit a friend say "me", for couple of week a year and stay at my place and drive around the city in my budget Ambassador.

One day, you offer to sell me one of your Ferrari at discounted price, I remortgage my Delhi flat and give you a deal that you can live at my place whenever you come to Delhi and drive the ferrari on your stay and buy the ferrari. Now I cant afford to even fuel that ferrari. :phehe: Thats called Chinese BRI deal