Home Minister Amit Shah tests positive for COVID-19

Singh bling

On 8/11/2020 at 11:07 AM, veer said:

Arre.. that was not in question.. question was did he and his family fake Corona to bring Nanavati's reputation back? Conspiracy theorists say that they did.. but I highly doubt that.. 

And I said yes ,thr story is true 

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

If you want to argue, argue the points I'm trying to make rather than say kuch bhi

Have you presented facts or referenced any links for your arguments so that i can argue? .. No.. but anyways.. good luck with that theory..

On 8/11/2020 at 1:56 AM, VT87 said:

One thing  is definitely  that  covid situation is bit exaggerating ,in poor country like India 24 lakh people effected from TB and almost 80 thousands died  in 2019 but nobody talking about TB 

Covid19 is more contagious, therapeutic cure does not exist for covid19 it does for tb, spreads through air, infects everyone, is not understood fully, can be fatal with co-morbidities. Its a societal health and well being issue. 

37 minutes ago, veer said:

Have you presented facts or referenced any links for your arguments so that i can argue? .. No.. but anyways.. good luck with that theory..

Why do you need reference for. its an opinion. so if you wanna argue, argue on the point rather than your kuch bhis. What do you expect? A thesis paper from me with reference. its a forum man not a research institute geez

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Why do you need reference for. its an opinion. so if you wanna argue, argue on the point rather than your kuch bhis. What do you expect? A thesis paper from me with reference. its a forum man not a research institute geez

exactly.. that's why i said your opinion was 'kuch bhi'... and that's just my opinion..  and now you can argue on my opinion.. 

Edited by veer

1 hour ago, veer said:

exactly.. that's why i said your opinion was 'kuch bhi'... and that's just my opinion..  and now you can argue on my opinion.. 

My opinion got some upvotes maybe someone out there agrees with my kuch bhi. your kuch bhi is kuch bi nahi