IPL Match 44 | RCB vs CSK | 25-Oct-2020 | Dubai #IPL2020

The Dark Horse

29 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Sometimes Dhoni poison is too much on this forum. He didn't do much wrong today.  Dhoni should have batted at no.4 throughout the season, his finishing days are finished.

But he didn't bat at 4 through the season.. and I bet he won't bat at 4 in the next game as well when the situation is a bit tougher.. 

Tell me what was the need for him to up the order when he could have sent Jaggi to get some runs under his belt. This same guy hid himself down at no.7 in the WC semis when India was 8/3 or something

Just now, bowl_out said:

But he didn't bat at 4 through the season.. and I bet he won't bat at 4 in the next game as well when the situation is a bit tougher.. 

Tell me what was the need for him to up the order when he could have sent Jaggi to get some runs under his belt. This same guy hid himself down at no.7 in the WC semis when India was 8/3 or something

Did he hid at no.7 on his own volition? Let's not go back to that unfortunate match, there will lots to discuss.

I was happy to see him at no.4, may be just another season to go. Unlike most on this forum, I look forward to batting, especially when he is gonna retire soon. But unfortunately he has made a mockery of his fans by continuously batting too low. Hopefully he gets a good innings in remaining two matches.

Jagdeeshan unfortunately will never get chances in a chase, in most CSK chases after 10 overs are done, players in lower middle order gets pushed up

2 hours ago, SK_IH said:

Did he hid at no.7 on his own volition? Let's not go back to that unfortunate match, there will lots to discuss.

I was happy to see him at no.4, may be just another season to go. Unlike most on this forum, I look forward to batting, especially when he is gonna retire soon. But unfortunately he has made a mockery of his fans by continuously batting too low. Hopefully he gets a good innings in remaining two matches.

Jagdeeshan unfortunately will never get chances in a chase, in most CSK chases after 10 overs are done, players in lower middle order gets pushed up

Lol he’s not made a mockery of his fans by batting too low. He’s always chose to bat whenever he wants in the IPl. Don’t forget that IPl final against mumbai  where he sent everyone before himself and when the match was all but over he hit meaningless boundaries. Heck don’t even go that far. Just look at some of the earlier games where he sent all these pinch hitters before himself. He’s made a mockery of his fans by being a hypocrite. Don’t play youngsters at all. Then when you do play them and they fail for two games, you put them under the microscope by saying they don’t provide any spark. But you continuously  play freeloaders like jadeja  and jadhav. The hyprocrite will blame everyone and their mothers but not himself or his chelas.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol he’s not made a mockery of his fans by batting too low. He’s always chose to bat whenever he wants in the IPl. Don’t forget that IPl final against mumbai  where he sent everyone before himself and when the match was all but over he hit meaningless boundaries. Heck don’t even go that far. Just look at some of the earlier games where he sent all these pinch hitters before himself. He’s made a mockery of his fans by being a hypocrite. Don’t play youngsters at all. Then when you do play them and they fail for two games, you put them under the microscope by saying they don’t provide any spark. But you continuously  play freeloaders like jadeja  and jadhav. The hyprocrite will blame everyone and their mothers but not himself or his chelas.

Get off him for now, spare him and his batting for a season & 2 matches, your activity on this forum will be hampered quite a bit once he retires from IPL as well :giggle:

12 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Get off him for now, spare him and his batting for a season & 2 matches, your activity on this forum will be hampered quite a bit once he retires from IPL as well :giggle:

Believe it or not, I used to be a huge fan of thala back in the days. The posts are not on ICF anymore but I have even defended thala against yuvi :phehe:.!I think it was that centurion test match where he kept bowling Raina and pretty much conceded the match. Raina gave up 77 runs in 7 overs. This is where I went to the dark side. And all those process after process interviews just pushed me off the ledge. It was also a constant feud with chuski fans and dhoni was an easy target :phehe: