ICF IPL 2020 Fantasy League *continuation of the old Archived thread*

Forever Indian

Near perfect game. Would have been perfect with surya instead of Rahane. Reduced lead from 600+ top 400+

Would have been 300+ if i had surya. 

Also i was stupid in not selecting. He has been the best indian bowler in playoffs since ipl started. 

Today i dont have much hopes since its rcb/srh and they have very few good ones. MI v DC was full of stars. 

14 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Near perfect game. Would have been perfect with surya instead of Rahane. Reduced lead from 600+ top 400+

Would have been 300+ if i had surya. 

Also i was stupid in not selecting. He has been the best indian bowler in playoffs since ipl started. 

Today i dont have much hopes since its rcb/srh and they have very few good ones. MI v DC was full of stars. 

Seems like it's going to be Tight finish at the Top with @zakk's FLPLAYER team also getting into the mix.

2 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Seems like it's going to be Tight finish at the Top with @zakk's FLPLAYER team also getting into the mix.

I need a day like today + no mistakes to get up in top 3. Right now no 5. But anybody can be no 1. All top 4 super close at the moment. I have already predicted @The Hound to win. i would have been at 1 or 2. But one game cost me a lot. I got 73 points from that game with 4 players.  

Final standings at end of the competition:

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Congrats @Ajju for winning the competition :first:. You get the bragging rights till the next IPL competition :p:

1. @Ajju - The Boss

2. @The Hound - The Nearly there Man

3. @zakk - The Invisible Man

4. @Rasgulla - The Donald Trump (Big words but result still :giggle:)

5. @sscomp32 - The DC of the competition