Naya Pakistan ka purana Imran :-( (topic updated)

coffee_rules

8 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

So what is the problem if qr code sort of looks like allah ? he should be glad he is drinking holy sprite or whatever it was

What I find to be hilarious is they don't mind calling themselves or their kids Mohammad (which is a representation in itself), but get their knickers in a twist if they see Mohammad written somewhere.

12 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

What I find to be hilarious is they don't mind calling themselves or their kids Mohammad (which is a representation in itself), but get their knickers in a twist if they see Mohammad written somewhere.

Teacher be like

write your name 

kids after writing name : blasphemous 

kaboom!!! There blows the class

13 hours ago, mishra said:

Immy Bhai is modernising Pakistani Airforce military and navy. They got Chinese Rafale, Chinese Apache, Chinese T90. Chinese S-400, Chinese Admiral Grigorovich.

Now how will he pay for it or what he sold for it, Next Generation of Pakistani will come to know.

paxtanis favourate bollywwod song - Jhuk jaana nahin, tu kahin haar ke

7 hours ago, HamHindustani said:

they have money. spending it on wrong things. the premise on which they separated from all others was jhuk jhuk jhuk, arre baba jhuk

No, They have not got money. He is getting these toys for army after selling some sovereignity. We don’t know yet. If I am to to guess, Infra is allready sold under CpEC. Most likely its SEZs and American style permanent base to Chinese military