Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

On 11/1/2023 at 10:32 AM, Texan said:

At 100% zoom level in Chrome on Mac, most links, buttons do not work. I need to bring zoom level down to 80% in order to click any thread or post anything. This has been the case for a few months now. Is admin team going to do something about it? Its incredibly frustrating to use since I need to reduce zoom level just for ICF and then increase it back to browse other sites.

Any plans on fixing this?

10 hours ago, Texan said:

Why does IPL forum need to be locked? If there are discussion items related to IPL, I see them now posted in main Cricket Talk forum.

Why can't IPL forum be kept unlocked all the time?

Tough to moderate. That section get most amount of posts and lots of trolling...so we only open it during IPL season.

12 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Good luck managing a saffron Pakistan @Austin 3:!6

Bro, if you are talking about this site...we allow all point of views. There is nothing wrong in being anti-govt or anti-establishment. As long as you post without abusing each other, all PoVs are welcome. If you find someone is abusing you, just report the posts and one of the moderators will take action.

You are in this site longer than me and should know it.

9 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bro, if you are talking about this site...we allow all point of views. There is nothing wrong in being anti-govt or anti-establishment. As long as you post without abusing each other, all PoVs are welcome. If you find someone is abusing you, just report the posts and one of the moderators will take action.

You are in this site longer than me and should know it.

No probs :nice:  Mandir har jagah banayenge, jai shri ram