Inquisitors of India

FischerTal

Me and a couple of my friends have started a Youtube Channel called Inquisitors of India, where we host podcasts and make videos on topics related to Indian defence, external affairs, domestic politics, internal security, economy, etc.

Please feel free to like, share, and subscribe to our channel if these things interest you. 

this is the link to our first podcast. 

thank you 

11 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I'd really re-visit the title - you can 'pivot' to a different one early in the game.  "Inquisitor" has quite the negative connotations associated with it.  

Just my 2 cents. 

Agree. Inquistor also means, ones who Inquire. But the popular meaning is an official of the Inquistion from a religious backed state. You should think about changing it. And podcasts with about 30 min parts will be better. 

Our 2nd  podcast with 
@PrudentHermit from Twitter

will release today on our Youtube Channel. Many interesting things were discussed including the mysterious death of the New Delhi ISI station chief in 2009 after 26/11 . Please do watch the podcast to find out more details on our Youtube Channel. The podcast is split into 2 parts. the first part is around 38 minutes long and second part is 25 minutes long. The first part will release today in a couple of hours. Please don't forget to like, share, subscribe, and hit the bell icon so you can get the latest updates from our Youtube Channel. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCerEGI6DjG4HiaPo2TJljyQ

Edited by FischerTal

On 11/23/2020 at 9:57 PM, FischerTal said:

Me and a couple of my friends have started a Youtube Channel called Inquisitors of India, where we host podcasts and make videos on topics related to Indian defence, external affairs, domestic politics, internal security, economy, etc.

Please feel free to like, share, and subscribe to our channel if these things interest you. 

this is the link to our first podcast. 

thank you 

:hmmmm2:

I was expecting someone with a valley accent to speak on all things India and occasionally speak accented Gujju.

But this guy is speaking in Bhojpuri. :confused: 

PS: On a serious note, great stuff!

24 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

:hmmmm2:

I was expecting someone with a valley accent to speak on all things India and occasionally speak accented Gujju.

But this guy is speaking in Bhojpuri. :confused: 

PS: On a serious note, great stuff!

im very close to motherland haha. thank you for your constant support. we have part 2 of our podcast with @NirKotak up now. in this podcast, we discuss each different MRCA contender in detail. please do watch whenever you have time. :icflove:

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

im very close to motherland haha. thank you for your constant support. we have part 2 of our podcast with @NirKotak up now. in this podcast, we discuss each different MRCA contender in detail. please do watch whenever you have time. :icflove:

What I like is listening to voices that are honest and not fake. Keep it going.