'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

11 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Ok. Will do. Till then, makki-khor - why dont you admit the lie that you said this bill has been trialled in Bihar when Bihar never trialled this bill ??? 

Go read what I said about Bihar. Once a moron always a moron.

6 minutes ago, Khota said:

Go read what I said about Bihar. Once a moron always a moron.

you said this bill has been trialled in bihar and ran away when i asked u why you lied.

Once an unpadh lying hindi hating khalistani, always an illiterate hindu hating lying khalistani.

we saw what your zameendar bros did in delhi on republic day.

Farmers are protesting coz they KNOW the laws, modi & his croonies are the ones that don't know the laws bcoz they were drafted by the greedy corporate duo.
You are repeating the same crap again and again..find something new..saying the same thing doesn't make it true

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
2 hours ago, Under_Score said:
Farmers are protesting coz they KNOW the laws, modi & his croonies are the ones that don't know the laws bcoz they were drafted by the greedy corporate duo.

You are repeating the same crap again and again..find something new..saying the same thing doesn't make it true

live in an echo chamber long enough and delusions become their new reality. this is like the time i was arguing with bhindiwale online and he started going on rant of "Assi Hindu nu Bachaya Si" lol

Edited by FischerTal

5 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:
5 hours ago, Under_Score said:

As if you are not.

live in an echo chamber long enough and delusions become their new reality. this is like the time i was arguing with bhindiwale online and he started going on rant of "Assi Hindu nu Bachaya Si" lol
There's a good joke circulating on the internet about what a punjabi what's app chat looks like with regard to farm laws.
These two jokers remind me of that.

2 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

There's a good joke circulating on the internet about what a punjabi what's app chat looks like with regard to farm laws.
These two jokers remind me of that.

Farmers commiting suicide is not a laughing matter. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I went by the "protest site" in Delhi last week. Asses have dug up an Asian highway - something we must have spent billions of rupees of tax money that these effs never pay.

It took us 4 hrs to bypass what would normally take 10 mins on the highway in the middle of the night. I felt so sorry for the apartments, malls and other shopping areas that these mfs have pretty much shut down.  So many jobs kaput. So many lives disrupted on behalf of these half-wits.

Imagine living in that place and have to go to work in the morning. Imagine having to pick up the pieces and redo the roads and infrastructure in that area. The whole area for about 4-5 kms is a huge slum. What was one of the best road systems is now like old Delhi. The ppl in that area must be masochists to keep voting ppl like Kejriwal who is supporting these barbarians. 

Edited by bharathh

8 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Don’t think any of the SUV driving farmers in this protest will commit suicide. Unless their meth runs out. 

The concern is the one riding the trolley. You still think it is a laughing matter.

8 hours ago, bharathh said:

Your one leg is longer than the other? Weird brag... I thought you were handicapped elsewhere!

My legs are just fine and am very blessed with other stuff. Your posts show you are handicapped at the top and your jealousy shows you are handicapped down there.