'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Today AQI in Delhi is close to 250 and kolkata is almost 100 less. Are they burning stubble today??

Now they have decided to remove this clause, so whats your problem? First , this should never have been agreed to revert. Stubble burning is a big issue that needs to be dealt with , even if costs. Let the end user bear it, if it costs. But farmers are looking for easy way out; It is not about finance or viability. It is just an easy option ,a nd if govt opposes , we'll show our might kind of attitude. I am a south indian and my folks do rice farming, we dont burn the stubble. Why? Because stubble is useful to feed animals. They can also look for alternatives, where they can make the stubble as source of employment. But why do it, when you can burn stubble. 

20 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Simple explanation to foreign funding. Almost each & every Sikh farmer household in Punjab has 1 or more family members settled abroad, just like families from other states in India, Those NRI farmers own lot of farm land in Punjab. Given the corrupt record of the Feku govt, there in no more trust, so all those farmer NRIs will help their family members in this cause. It's that simple.

Now rich NRI farmers dictate what laws to be made in India? So these sikh farmers whose kins are abroad , is not poor afterall? So whats this poor farmers protesting? Pood farmers of UP and Bihar are nowhere to be seen in this protest? Because they are working in farm lands of Punjab when these rich NRi farmers are protesting in Delhi?

Edited by urbestfriend

14 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Simple explanation to foreign funding. Almost each & every Sikh farmer household in Punjab has 1 or more family members settled abroad, just like families from other states in India, Those NRI farmers own lot of farm land in Punjab. Given the corrupt record of the Feku govt, there in no more trust, so all those farmer NRIs will help their family members in this cause. It's that simple.

It is illegal for non Indian citizens to own farmland. Time to cut the khalistani overseas Sikh from the farm protest or face foreign interference sedition charges to these farmers.

5 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

You will never see poor farmers from Bihar & UP on Godi media because, along with other political party leaders they have also been banned from farmer protest venues. The NRI farmers are getting more rich abroad :smiley: but they are just maintaining their ancestral farm land in Punjab which most of them don't want to sell & their India family members are happy to own & maintain it. 

time to ask these Khalistani supporters and their families for the deed papers and full audit of these farmers who PIO family members and failing that, confiscate the lands for breaking Indian laws. Time to pay back these anti India Hindu haters in their own coin.

10 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

You will never see poor farmers from Bihar & UP on Godi media because, along with other political party leaders they are also banned from farmer protest venues. The NRI farmers are getting more rich abroad :smiley: but they are just maintaining their ancestral farm land in Punjab which most of them don't want to sell & their India family members are happy to own & maintain it. 

Nothing against the NRI folks,but it is illegal to pump money for protest. It is Indians hard earned money which is getting used to subsidise the farmers with MSP etc, NRI's have no business to sponsor the protests. If this is allowed, China will pump more money to destabilise India.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

So.you guys don’t trust the SC, government, Whom do you trust? Yogendra yadav?

I trust the SC but the four guys have come out in favor of those laws. That is called conflict of interest. They need to be changed.

7 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This has been the sad state of affairs in India democracy, blatant corruption to the core.... funny thing is....few NRIs here on ICF who love this corruption don't want to move back to India & enjoy this corruption....two-faced douche bags.:phehe:

These NRIs have no idea how things are in India. Sitting in the west they think they know it all.

4 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

Yeah, now they are freedom fighters? In this way, India can never make any laws considering some or other groups think it is not good for the country. You dont understand how democracy work. It is all about negotiation and see the other side of it. 

I agree and multiple times I have said farmers need to negotiate a good settlement. I also know how democracy works. I very well know these poor farmers will lose.

4 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

Now they have decided to remove this clause, so whats your problem? First , this should never have been agreed to revert. Stubble burning is a big issue that needs to be dealt with , even if costs. Let the end user bear it, if it costs. But farmers are looking for easy way out; It is not about finance or viability. It is just an easy option ,a nd if govt opposes , we'll show our might kind of attitude. I am a south indian and my folks do rice farming, we dont burn the stubble. Why? Because stubble is useful to feed animals. They can also look for alternatives, where they can make the stubble as source of employment. But why do it, when you can burn stubble. 

It is wrong to burn stubble as it causes pollution. Alternatives cost money and someone has to pay for it. There is no free lunch. In UP, Punjab and Haryana they need to expand animal markets so that they can get paid for stubble. Once again farmers need to be involved in these laws, not politicians and not IAS officers.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

It is wrong to burn stubble as it causes pollution. Alternatives cost money and someone has to pay for it. There is no free lunch. In UP, Punjab and Haryana they need to expand animal markets so that they can get paid for stubble. Once again farmers need to be involved in these laws, not politicians and not IAS officers.

Hahaha, yet you arrogantly support the thugs and unlawful protest. There is no free lunch and stop the double standards. Don't be a hypocrite

For decades, there have been farmer suicides, yet those were not worrying signs, as many kept quiet and did nothing for years. So stop your fake concern for farmers suddenly today. Meantime, for decades, there was a long pending demand for farming reforms as the 3 bills, which many parties, not just BJP written in their  manifesto. With people's mandate, BJP is doing a correct job backed by decades of consultations, data, and research.

Next, learn to respect democracy and constitution. Road power cannot be appreciated nor obliged. Despite that, both the SC and government gave platforms for discussions, yet the protestors keep running away and afraid of any talks. The road power will never allow Yogendra Yadav, and other thugs some veto power on our democracy. And if you want democracy, create a party and fight elections especially on these farm bills. But again, your side will keep running away...

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

No...Punjab farmer doesn't want the corporate vultures to eventually control farming, reduce the price of farm land & ultimately try to acquire the land after completely reducing it's value in the future. They are smarter than Feku.....:smiley:.

Do you think punjabi farmers are not smart enough to say no to corporate vultures to control farming and could instead continue the same sheltered  life depending on MSP/APMC? Looks like they are not smarter than feku according to you.

6 hours ago, Khota said:

These NRIs have no idea how things are in India. Sitting in the west they think they know it all.

The biggest irony is the poster you are replying to, himself is a POI who has an subversive agenda and is sitting in the west and thinks he knows it all. He has no concern for India, but only to run his anti-India and anti-Hindu/BJP hate to share some propaganda videos from his Khalistani ilk and anti-India content providers like the theWire, theScroll , NDTV and what have you.

Edited by coffee_rules

6 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

True, it's all about their 'Maha corrupt' party....to stay in power at any cost no matter how much bloodshed happens to the farmers. I own ancestral farm land in Punjab, it was transferred & registered under my name in 2014. Few years ago there was a highway expansion program by the central govt ( probably to speed up that Pakoda face Adani's trucks to carry the agri-produce to his storage facilities in the future :giggle: ). Since few acres of the farm land were bordering the highway, the central govt purchased massive land alongside the freeway ( GT Road ) from the land owners. my uncle ( Dad's brother who lives there ) told me to apply for Aadhar card since the central govt gave a deadline to NRIs to apply & get paid for my portion of the land acquired by the govt. Being a Canadian citizen, I applied for Aadhar card online & received it by mail within a few weeks. Then I had to open a NRI account in a bank in Punjab. Even that was done online, and the money was transferred to my account with no issues whatsoever. Fun part is....since I had put a small wall around the acre which was bordering the Highway to may be build a new farmhouse in the future, It was considered as residential land & I got paid 3 times more than the agri-land price :smiley:. My Canadian address in on all the documents in this transaction. 

Idiot, Aadhar card is for residents, you have to show your Indian residency. Don't ply your fake stories. You paid some goos and got Aadhar card. You can get a PAN card as a POI/without being a citizen. Not facking Aadhar card living in Kaneda, You faked dcuments and paid bribes to corrupt Punjab govt to get you a Aadhar card. 

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

The biggest irony is the poster you are replying to, himself is a POI who has an subversive agenda and is sitting in the west and thinks he knows it all. He has no concern for India, but only to run his anti-India and anti-Hindu/BJP hate to share some propaganda videos from his Khalistani ilk and anti-India content providers like the theWire, theScroll , NDTV and what have you.

Without any proof dont cal people khalistanis. That shows your weakness. There is no support ofr Khalistan so stop going there. Debate on issues.

3 hours ago, someone said:

Hahaha, yet you arrogantly support the thugs and unlawful protest. There is no free lunch and stop the double standards. Don't be a hypocrite

For decades, there have been farmer suicides, yet those were not worrying signs, as many kept quiet and did nothing for years. So stop your fake concern for farmers suddenly today. Meantime, for decades, there was a long pending demand for farming reforms as the 3 bills, which many parties, not just BJP written in their  manifesto. With people's mandate, BJP is doing a correct job backed by decades of consultations, data, and research.

Next, learn to respect democracy and constitution. Road power cannot be appreciated nor obliged. Despite that, both the SC and government gave platforms for discussions, yet the protestors keep running away and afraid of any talks. The road power will never allow Yogendra Yadav, and other thugs some veto power on our democracy. And if you want democracy, create a party and fight elections especially on these farm bills. But again, your side will keep running away...

It is a lawful protest according to SC.

Poor farmers are not thugs. People sleeping on roads are not thugs.

But what happened to data when BJP was in power. They opposed the same laws.

Noone respects democracy more than I do.

I know these farmers will lose and have to wait for an election cycle. I get it.

9 minutes ago, Khota said:

Without any proof dont cal people khalistanis. That shows your weakness. There is no support ofr Khalistan so stop going there. Debate on issues.

I have interacted with him earlier, he is a Kanedian with sympathies with Khalistanis, prides in his support and anti-India to the extent of supporting Kashmiri freedom struggle. 

Edited by coffee_rules