Should Pakistani players be allowed in IPL?

8 minutes ago, diga said:

Hey there is a difference ... they are still SL citizens. (albeit treated differently) . The topic of discussion here is Pak using IPL money to fund terror activities in India.

ps: For the record, I dont support the SL army nor support Baki players participating in IPL. We have avoided the Lankans too in the last few years of the IPL. 

No. I'm not even talking about Lankan Tamils' plight. Indian fisherman - the Tamils that are a part of the union of India - routinely get slaughtered/tortured at times by that bastard army that the Lankan one is. The double standards are there for everyone to see with regards to how we treat the respective nations and our cricketing ties with them. 

4 hours ago, vijaydude said:

No. I'm not even talking about Lankan Tamils' plight. Indian fisherman - the Tamils that are a part of the union of India - routinely get slaughtered/tortured at times by that bastard army that the Lankan one is. The double standards are there for everyone to see with regards to how we treat the respective nations and our cricketing ties with them. 

That is GOI's job to deal with SL government on this. 

SL board has good relationship with BCCI I think...  That's why we see frequent series arranged with them.  Apart from 2-3 guys..  Not many lankans play in IPl either way. 

Jeez this thing took an ugly turn.

Anyway for the record I base my opinion of posters on what they've done or posted beyond 1/2 posts or threads.

By that definition Rightarmfast is a poster who has a lot to contribute, and I would listen to him, even if I disagree with him on this issue.

Also, all sides should refrain from personal insults.  Guys, the first rule of the internet I learnt through hard experience- you and your opponent can cuss each other out, but everyone else is laughing.  At both of you.

On 1/23/2021 at 12:39 AM, sarchasm said:

You half literate dumb*, stick to authoring lines like this lmao

Apparently I cannot bring the subject of terrorism on a cricket forum but Pakistan can bring terror on Indian soil but we dare not pretend anything is amiss. Cricket must go on regardless of Indian bodybags coming home everyday. And call India a terror state as well. Randomly dial in cow reference and gaumutra jibes because there's no cost to be a hinduphobe on an India forum.

Who the * moderates this forum? Those who do, do they take it as a badge of honor that any nonsense gets published with no filter whatsoever?

yet the worst post without filter is your post. self moderate.