Riots in Red Fort is similar to US Capitol riots - Liberals were vocal then but quiet now?

Austin 3:!6

On 1/27/2021 at 10:47 AM, coffee_rules said:

Just having a Indian flag is a cover up. When they hoisted the Sikh Kesari flag and a Khalistani flag in Red fort, someone gave an Indian flag and that guy threw it away. It is all captured on video and shared. There were more Kesari and sh1t  Yellow flags of Khalistan than a few 10 Indian flags. All liberals only saw the Indian flags and are white-washing. Kindly see the damage caused by tractors on police, barricades, DTC buses with drivers wearing pagadi. It seems that guy who died crushed by barricades was an Australian citizen. Look at the Red Fort video shared by IPS Arun Bothra, stunning visuals of people beating up policemen who were jumping off a 20 ft wall to save their lives. How the hell were they allowed to do it on Republic Day! 

Where was the Khalistani Flag?  Can you show pictures?. There were tons of Indian flags.  Also no Indian Flag was removed from the poles.  Furthermore, Indian flags along with farmer flags were also hoisted on the poles.

On 1/27/2021 at 9:46 AM, Ranvir said:

image.png.140fdeb5734e945a93e1dc88fb5478e9.png

Lots of Hindu protestors from Haryana, UP and Rajasthan getting involved.

Don't let facts get in the way.  Multiple India media outlets and twitter handles posted that Khalistani flags were hoisted.  Talk about propaganda. They talk about Khalistani flags were hoisted, but where?  

Oh wait, Look at this right wing propaganda machine, (opindia) i mean  oopsIndia posting false garbage on their website. So there must be khalistani flags hoisted as echoed by Twitter media and sheep followers. That's NOT  A KHALISTAN FLAG.  How does this opindia get to post such false gibberish?

937Uarv.jpg

13 hours ago, vice said:

Where was the Khalistani Flag?  Can you show pictures?. There were tons of Indian flags.  Also no Indian Flag was removed from the poles.  Furthermore, Indiflags along with farmer flags were also hoisted on the poles.

People had Khalistani flags in the crowd in the farmers protests in Delhi, it was hoisted and a Punjab local tv hailed it, it might have been removed. Look at how this terrorist throws the Indian flag away and hoists a Nishan Sahib. 

The one behind the Kesari looks like a Khalistanis flag. Hear the Punjabi commentary by link above

Est0W8YUYAEN8PN?format=jpg&name=medium

Yo are arguing on the semantics, but why is even hoisting a Nishan Sahib not a crime? What if next a Sanghi goes and hoists a bhagwa? Will it be OK for you?

DP thinks even hoisting a Nishan Sahib is a crime and booked under UAPA.

SFJ has already consented to have conspired for Red Fort incident and has accepted its role. They have even offered money to hoist the Khalistani peeli jhanda over India Gate and Red fort. And you claim, it was not done. There were Khalistani elements in the crowd masquerading as farmer.

Edited by coffee_rules

8 hours ago, vice said:

Oh wait, Look at this right wing propaganda machine, (opindia) i mean  oopsIndia posting false garbage on their website. So there must be khalistani flags hoisted as echoed by Twitter media and sheep followers. That's NOT  A KHALISTAN FLAG.  How does this opindia get to post such false gibberish?

937Uarv.jpg

Why post only the pic, let people read what opIndia reported on the subject. 

They reported it as is, it is a Sikh Flag, but some people believe it is the Khalistani flag. Can't fault people when the Khalistani flag has the same emblem as the Nishan Sahib. Why do you guys in the SGPC let Khalistani organizations to use the same  Sikh religious emblem (Khanda) on their flag? Blame yourselves for the confusion.

9 hours ago, vice said:

937Uarv.jpg

How are minorities doing in ur homeland mate?

image.png.f58f0ee03d38229ca8adc9782b92c400.png

We have every right to carry whatever flag it is anywhere in India that doesnt challenge the sovereignty of the country. A religious flag, political flag or a flag representing any organization. Its a democracy and India is big enough that you can take any flag anywhere and proudly furl it. But 

There is no reason and there will none to put anything else but Tiranga at Red Fort. See the picture. 

There are so many videos of it. We shouldnt be questioned for what happened in Delhi that day. First we should check SM. I am not 100% sure of this picture. It could be wrong but i have seen dozens of videos. I am not talking about the pole that was down on the ground. I am talking about THE MAIN FLAG.

People had Khalistani flags in the crowd in the farmers protests in Delhi, it was hoisted and a Punjab local tv hailed it, it might have been removed. Look at how this terrorist throws the Indian flag away and hoists a Nishan Sahib. 

The Punjabi reporter says Khalistani flag first, then says kesri Nishan.  Again no pictures or video. 

The one behind the Kesari looks like a Khalistanis flag. Hear the Punjabi commentary by link above

Est0W8YUYAEN8PN?format=jpg&name=medium

“Looks like” doesn’t equate to being a Khalistan flag.  It is hidden and again there’s no text saying Khalistan.  In fact, green and yellow are Farmer union flags lol. Again no proof. 

Second one is Random twitter post but commentary just says blue flag has been hoisted.  Again, can’t see Khalistan flag.

o are arguing on the semantics, but why is even hoisting a Nishan Sahib not a crime? What if next a Sanghi goes and hoists a bhagwa? Will it be OK for you?

DP thinks even hoisting a Nishan Sahib is a crime and booked under UAPA.

There are no semantics here. You claimed Khalistani flags were hoisted.  So for no proof.  Infact, I can clearly show that Indian flags and farmer union flags were added to Kesri Flags hoisted which the media didn't show most likely.   DP can make up hundreds of random charges on anyone under sedition. You can be charged under sedition for making a Modi meme. Some kid got charged for doing just that. 

Y

SFJ has already consented to have conspired for Red Fort incident and has accepted its role. They have even offered money to hoist the Khalistani peeli jhanda over India Gate and Red fort. And you claim, it was not done. There were Khalistani elements in the crowd masquerading as farmer.

What’s the point . SFJ was reported to do it last Aug as well.  But where's the proof for Khalistani flags hoisted at Red Fort. 

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why post only the pic, let people read what opIndia reported on the subject. 

They reported it as is, it is a Sikh Flag, but some people believe it is the Khalistani flag. Can't fault people when the Khalistani flag has the same emblem as the Nishan Sahib. Why do you guys in the SGPC let Khalistani organizations to use the same  Sikh religious emblem (Khanda) on their flag? Blame yourselves for the confusion.

Read the caption of the image. In the article, OPInida has specifically posted that image with that caption saying that Khalistan flag was hoisted which was false. Why put the caption if they themselves are not sure? They mention that some people think and some don't but the caption depicts a different picture. 

Well there’s a difference and before spouting claims which can influence 100’s millions , the onus is on the person and  should cross-check especially news outlets and SM influencers

Edited by vice

6 hours ago, mishra said:

How are minorities doing in ur homeland mate?

Relevance? I was going to say 'great' but in retrospect it's all relative.  Minorites have it tough pretty much everywhere compared to the majority. There's a reason they're a minority, It's a uphill climb for many whether it be trying to fit, psychological impact, or financially or culturally.  How about you, is that in England or you back in India now? I'm thinking the latter 

Edited by vice

2 hours ago, dial_100 said:

image.png.f58f0ee03d38229ca8adc9782b92c400.png

We have every right to carry whatever flag it is anywhere in India that doesnt challenge the sovereignty of the country. A religious flag, political flag or a flag representing any organization. Its a democracy and India is big enough that you can take any flag anywhere and proudly furl it. But 

There is no reason and there will none to put anything else but Tiranga at Red Fort. See the picture. 

There are so many videos of it. We shouldnt be questioned for what happened in Delhi that day. First we should check SM. I am not 100% sure of this picture. It could be wrong but i have seen dozens of videos. I am not talking about the pole that was down on the ground. I am talking about THE MAIN FLAG.

If you're not 100% sure of this picture, then what are you stating here?  Are you providing proof of Khalistani flag? If so, I don't see anything clear to make out it is khalistani flag. 

1 hour ago, vice said:

If you're not 100% sure of this picture, then what are you stating here?  Are you providing proof of Khalistani flag? If so, I don't see anything clear to make out it is khalistani flag. 

I don't see anything clear to make out it is not a khalistani flag. The word Khalistan could be on the other side. Nishan sahih has Khanda, so does the Kalistani flag,  while Khalistani flag also has Khalistan written on it. Ask your SGPC to tell Khalistanis to not use Khanda on them. Then we will not get confused.

Also, eye witness accounts from the punjabi reporter says Khalistani flags were hoisted as well as Kesari, that's what we see in the pics.

Besides, SFJ has taken responsibility too. So. there is enough for people to decide.

We are also asking, why should Kesari or Nishan Sahib ever be hoisted in Red Fort anyway? It is unprecedented

I don't see anything clear to make out it is not a khalistani flag. The word Khalistan could be on the other side. Nishan sahih has Khanda, so does the Kalistani flag,  while Khalistani flag also has Khalistan written on it. Ask your SGPC to tell Khalistanis to not use Khanda on them. Then we will not get confused.

Also, eye witness accounts from the punjabi reporter says Khalistani flags were hoisted as well as Kesari, that's what we see in the pics.
Besides, SFJ has taken responsibility too. So. there is enough for people to decide.

We are also asking, why should Kesari or Nishan Sahib ever be hoisted in Red Fort anyway? It is unprecedented
No flag should replace the India Tricolor,whatever it may be.

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:
1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

No flag should replace the India Tricolor,whatever it may be.

Thats what I am saying. 

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Exactly. From the picture we cannot make out it is Khalistani or NIshan sahib flag. Its one's word vs other.  

But why is Nisan Sahib flag coming to Lal quila when it is supposed to be Farmer's protest? 

On 2/16/2021 at 7:05 PM, coffee_rules said:

So wait, you have no evidence and still making up random statements? Wow, talk about delusion and propaganda.

Also, the onus is on you to claim that there was Khalistani flag so far there is ZERO evidence from all the pictures or media. You and others have been spouting this false propaganda. Prove it!!! There was no Khalistan written on any of the flags. ZERO PROOF. You’re claiming something which you can’t even see or prove.  Since you can’t even provide basic info, here’s a clearer pic.  No Khalistan text on flags. So not khalistani flags.  They're Kesri/Nishan Sahib. 

QS7zW2h.jpg

Which eye witness accounts?  You haven't provided a single pic with a khalistani flag.  

Wrong,  The reporter did not say “as well”. Do you you even understand Punjabi ??  I watched the full  punjabi ‘reporter’s entire video and he corrected himself after saying khalistani flag to Kesri Flag. And repeated the entire sentence again to say Kesri Nishan.   Also, before that slip of tongue, for 2-3 minutes, he was talking about Kesari Nishan.   Here’s a snapshot the flag he’s talking about is as follows from the video. Again, it’s the triangular Nishan Sahib.  Here’s the picture again. 

55b8lPk.jpg

And this matches from the front view picture from another source. Hence, it was Kesri/ Nishan sahib flag not Khalistan flag!!

hrQ4Bdt.jpg

So proven each and everyone of your imaginary khalistani flag propaganda claims.  You and reporters/media  should have some basic common sense not to spout gibberish when you cannot prove anything.

Edited by vice