Riots in Red Fort is similar to US Capitol riots - Liberals were vocal then but quiet now?

Austin 3:!6

So all the ruckus in delhi city, a guy pissing on Lal kila, Tractors ramming into buses trying to overturn them, numerous vehicles vandalised, tractors trying to run over cops and security personnel, attacking women constable with sticks and swords, dozens of incidences of trying to beat and attack police with swords, cornering police personnel and endangering their lives and forcing them to jump off the cliff, take 2-3 lacs tractors into capital city of our country...

I cannot prove so many things.  Those who were protesting should decide for themselves. It is their country as much as others. 

Unbelievable .. but those who are defending all this have proof that all this happened on an earth in a universe with serial ID# SD71DPF89F9-DDF724J47 then do let me know, I will submit a separate query with that universe. I am tired now.

Edited by dial_100

On 2/16/2021 at 4:56 PM, vice said:

If you're not 100% sure of this picture, then what are you stating here?  Are you providing proof of Khalistani flag? If so, I don't see anything clear to make out it is khalistani flag. 

Do you see a word khalistani used in my post anywhere? I am not providing #hit on anything. I am just putting my assessment. Are you saying that you will only have objection if it was a Khalistani flag and otherwise no issue. The pole where our elected leader furl Tiranga, what was the need to put anything there. Does that give you anything? Why was it done? Just answer this much, Why was it done?

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

Do you see a word khalistani used in my post anywhere? I am not providing #hit on anything. I am just putting my assessment. Are you saying that you will only have objection if it was a Khalistani flag and otherwise no issue. The pole where our elected leader furl Tiranga, what was the need to put anything there. Does that give you anything? Why was it done? Just answer this much, Why was it done?

Come on, your post was a follow up to the previous one and you mentioned 'it could be this one'  Atleast, read your own post.  

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It is a 2D picture. Just like you say there is no clear evidence of Khalistan printed in this pic. What about the other side?

How can you say for sure there is no Khalistan printed on the other side? 

Can you respond to the question on what was the need to hoist even the Nishan Sahib or Kesari in the Red Fort  or you want to bury the question under the hatchet?

So now it's 2d picture :hysterical:  You have NOT A single proof

The burden of proof is on you after your claims that Khalistani flags were hoisted at Red Fort. So far, not a single proof and each flag has been proven to be either a Nishan Sahib, Kesri Flag, Indian Flag, or a Farmer Union Flag.   Those were the only flags hoisted at Red Fort. If you’re still going to argue considering you haven’t provided a single proof of your claims, then that is basically intellectual dishonesty and being ignorant.  You’ve made up your bias already despite all evidence going against your claims. All the so called claims have been refuted in this thread and you’re just trolling and spreading outrageous propaganda by shutting your eyes. There’s nothing more to add here.  The lengths people can go to spread propaganda. Moreover, even numerous Indian news outlets Indian Today, NDTV, The Print,etc have all stated that the flags were Nishan Sahib.

Edited by vice

Just now, vice said:

So now it's 2d picture :hysterical:  You have NOT A single proof

The burden of proof is on you after your claims that Khalistani flags were hoisted at Red Fort. So far, not a single proof and each flag has been proven to be either a Nishan Sahib, Kesri Flag, or a Farmer Union Flag.  If you’re still going to argue considering you haven’t provided a single proof of your claims, then that is basically intellectual dishonesty and being ignorant.  You’ve made up your bias already despite all evidence going against your claims. All the so called claims have been refuted in this thread and you’re just trolling and spreading outrageous propaganda by shutting your eyes. There’s nothing more to add here.  The lengths people can go to spread propaganda. Moreover, even numerous Indian news outlets Indian Today, NDTV, The Print,etc have all stated that the flags were Nishan Sahib.

IOW, you will keep repeating the same ****, where we have shown grounds for confusion, but will not answer one basic question ? What was the need for hoisting even Nishan Sahib or Kesari in Red fort? 

Why is Nishan Sahib in rectangular shape there? Otherwise it should be triangular like Kesari?

6890f2ed102d41de79a40964e50364b7.gif

Nishan Sahib is a triangular flag and not at all the same as the Khalistan flag. There is no official flag of Khalistan but mostly they are found to be rectangular and are distinctively different from the Nishan Sahib. The Nishan Sahib also holds massive importance for the Indian Army’s Sikh regiment.

Khalistan flag

2c8a4c557352368b5537d266c996f8b4.jpg

From Red fort

redfort-flag-contro_260121_1200x800.jpg?

The second yellow flag looks like Khalistani flag as it is rectangular. Grounds for confusion as both have same Khanda emblem

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

IOW, you will keep repeating the same ****, where we have shown grounds for confusion, but will not answer one basic question ? What was the need for hoisting even Nishan Sahib or Kesari in Red fort? 

Why is Nishan Sahib in rectangular shape there? Otherwise it should be triangular like Kesari?

6890f2ed102d41de79a40964e50364b7.gif

Nishan Sahib is a triangular flag and not at all the same as the Khalistan flag. There is no official flag of Khalistan but mostly they are found to be rectangular and are distinctively different from the Nishan Sahib. The Nishan Sahib also holds massive importance for the Indian Army’s Sikh regiment.

Khalistan flag

2c8a4c557352368b5537d266c996f8b4.jpg

From Red fort

redfort-flag-contro_260121_1200x800.jpg?

The second yellow flag looks like Khalistani flag as it is rectangular. Grounds for confusion as both have same Khanda emblem

"Basanti" (yellowish ) Sikh flags have also  traditionally been used. Just because it's rectangular doesn't make it khalistani lol . Is that your evidence? Lol, that's it is rectangular?? 

This is just trolling now and blind propaganda.  Go do some basic research on your part. 

The second one that's is a farmer union flag. I had politely hinted that earlier to you but you're again bringing it up. Once again for starters, it's green and yellow. Here's the Farmer support flags pictured below:

OiVlzJ5.jpg

Check out some news sites, they've confirmed all the flags as kesri/nishan sahib/indian flags or farmer union flags. 

I would like to repeat the burden of proof is on you, not the other way around.  But anyways, I'll play along....

Stop embarrassing yourself guys. You're the one peddling propaganda here. I ask again, where's one conclusive proof?? Not a single one. There's no point going around in circles, we can see you lot are just trolling and have a clear bias here and trying to spread false propaganda. This is just you lot trying to fish in a desert. 

Also if you're genuinely confused, one would think you'd do your honest due diligence, try to understand or research a bit on the subject instead of blindly spreading propaganda.  

You lot will keep on circle jerking with your false propaganda and trolling in your little echo chamber here.

ਮੂਰਖੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਲੁਝੀਐ | Moorakh naal na lujhiyae

Edited by vice

1 hour ago, vice said:

"Basanti" (yellowish ) Sikh flags have also  traditionally been used. Just because it's rectangular doesn't make it khalistani lol . Is that your evidence? Lol, that's it is rectangular?? 

This is just trolling now and blind propaganda.  Go do some basic research on your part. 

The second one that's is a farmer union flag. I had politely hinted that earlier to you but you're again bringing it up. Once again for starters, it's green and yellow. Here's the Farmer support flags pictured below:

OiVlzJ5.jpg

Check out some news sites, they've confirmed all the flags as kesri/nishan sahib/indian flags or farmer union flags. 

I would like to repeat the burden of proof is on you, not the other way around.  But anyways, I'll play along....

Stop embarrassing yourself guys. You're the one peddling propaganda here. I ask again, where's one conclusive proof?? Not a single one. There's no point going around in circles, we can see you lot are just trolling and have a clear bias here and trying to spread false propaganda. This is just you lot trying to fish in a desert. 

Also if you're genuinely confused, one would think you'd do your honest due diligence, try to understand or research a bit on the subject instead of blindly spreading propaganda.  

You lot will keep on circle jerking with your false propaganda and trolling in your little echo chamber here.

Thanks for ignoring the pertinent question . WHAT IS PURPOSE OF HOISTING KESARI/NISHAN SAHIB or ANY COLORED RECTANGULAR FLAG IN RED FORT? 

You showed some kisan flags which are having a green border. The Khalistan flag is yellow and rectangular with no green border. NS is triangular. SO SHOVE YOUR logic where you output your waste. ನಾಯಿ ಬಾಲ ಯಾವಾಗ್ಲೂ ಡೊಂಕೆ ! naayi baala yaavagloo donke! 

12 hours ago, vice said:

OiVlzJ5.jpg

Reading the posts it’s obvious no use debating with one with an agenda against current government like you but for the ones with common sense: 

Khalistani or not no other flag beside the tiranga should be there . Let Hindus put up a flag there and you will see similar reaction . Are they here protesting farming laws or is it a religious show going on ? Questions will be raised ! Common sense would be to not give any reason to make it religious or communal ! Yet by bringing  religious flags do realize who started it . It’s a farmers protest not a community protest . On top there’s enough evidence of current protest being hijacked . So take you’re head out of whatever you’re sniffing and if you can’t take action at least acknowledge the fact that no religious  flag should be used for ‘ farmers protest ‘ !  So keep the tamasha going because that is  what’s left of it now  . When the leader needs to plan going to different states to gather protestors... it’s clear what the other 90% of the farmers wants. But that would be to much for you to accept ...

Jai Hind !

Edited by 9zaesm

Not sure why some people are getting so miffed up about the type of flag. It maybe Khalistani or Nana Sahib flag but that is not the main point. The issue is the visuals of 26th Jan where hooligans climbing the tomb of red fort and causing vandalism. The images and visuals were copy cat of what Trump Supporters did in US Capitol on 6th Jan. The same Indian champagne sipping liberals who were quick to criticize Trump supporters back then wont say a word about these goons for doing the same on 26th Jan. Hence the thread...to expose the hypocrisy of few and not to debate the type of flag.

17 hours ago, vice said:

Come on, your post was a follow up to the previous one and you mentioned 'it could be this one'  Atleast, read your own post.  

So you assumed. Nice. Ok let me try one more time. Minus the flag issue, I mentioned dozens of things. Go back to my post. Read it. And at the end there was a simple question sir. Answer it and we can discuss that. You can find someone else to discuss about some flag that I dont care about. 

Not sure why some people are getting so miffed up about the type of flag. It maybe Khalistani or Nana Sahib flag but that is not the main point. The issue is the visuals of 26th Jan where hooligans climbing the tomb of red fort and causing vandalism. The images and visuals were copy cat of what Trump Supporters did in US Capitol on 6th Jan. The same Indian champagne sipping liberals who were quick to criticize Trump supporters back then wont say a word about these goons for doing the same on 26th Jan. Hence the thread...to expose the hypocrisy of few and not to debate the type of flag.
Why not debate the flag? Only the indian flag should flutter there...no other

On 2/18/2021 at 8:37 PM, coffee_rules said:

Thanks for ignoring the pertinent question . WHAT IS PURPOSE OF HOISTING KESARI/NISHAN SAHIB or ANY COLORED RECTANGULAR FLAG IN RED FORT? 

You showed some kisan flags which are having a green border. The Khalistan flag is yellow and rectangular with no green border. NS is triangular. SO SHOVE YOUR logic where you output your waste. ನಾಯಿ ಬಾಲ ಯಾವಾಗ್ಲೂ ಡೊಂಕೆ ! naayi baala yaavagloo donke! 

Throwing darts in the dark Each of your attempted darts have been proven false. Try again with your propaganda :hysterical: