Riots in Red Fort is similar to US Capitol riots - Liberals were vocal then but quiet now?

Austin 3:!6

6 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Give it take pro bill or not, that is not even the case here. Anyone who is protesting is anti national, thats where the Issue is. 

Exactly that's why they want to defame the opposing party in any which way.  

These self certified fake nationalist are the biggest danger for the country.

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Khalistani group has already taken responsibility for red fort attack and people are still questioning where are khalistanis. So

So why government allowed khalistanis on 26 jan. Why government was talking with khalistanis.  Why government was ready to postpone the bills for khalistanis.  These foolish tricks can only work with bhakts.

Even supreme court allowed khalistanis to protest.:laugh:

Edited by Nonbeliever

3 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

I guess Godi media is working on them calling farmers Khalistani. God damn it, you can have your Issues but calling someone Khalistani or Anti National just because they are unhappy with system is something else. 

A banned khalistani group has already taken responsibility for red fort attack. It's not difficult to brain wash illiterate farmers by utopian ideas. There is a mixture of communism and Khalistanis. Where do you think the funding is coming from for this protest. This protest is now less antifarm bill but more anti-Modi. These same union leaders were supporting the bill in June and now protesting against it. I can show you how bhartiya kisan union advocated for the bills two years back. I can show you how same farmers from Punjab and Haryana protested against govt in 2008 because govt had banned selling wheat to corporates. Now govt is allowing selling to corporates and they are protesting against it. It's a clear case of political protest led by people like yogendra yadav and is only going harm the farmers who are actually poor.

2 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

So why government allowed khalistanis on 26 jan. Why government was talking with khalistanis.  Why government was ready to postpone the bills for khalistanis.  These foolish tricks can only work with bhakts.

Even supreme court allowed khalistanis to protest.:laugh:

Did I say all protesting are Khalistanis? 

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

A banned khalistani group has already taken responsibility for red fort attack. It's not difficult to brain wash illiterate farmers by utopian ideas. There is a mixture of communism and Khalistanis. Where do you think the funding is coming from for this protest. This protest is now less antifarm bill but more anti-Modi. These same union leaders were supporting the bill in June and now protesting against it. I can show you how bhartiya kisan union advocated for the bills two years back. I can show you how same farmers from Punjab and Haryana protested against govt in 2008 because govt had banned selling wheat to corporates. Now govt is allowing selling to corporates and they are protesting against it. It's a clear case of political protest led by people like yogendra yadav and is only going harm the farmers who are actually poor.

There is a good chance of Trojan Horse being pulled in this protest. If someone believes all of them are  there to protest against farm law is also delusional. Maybe you can share the link for 2008 protests?

Edited by wanted_desi

14 minutes ago, nikred said:

Kafir? Which forum are you talking about? Most of us here qualify as kafirs.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

Also khalistani I guess.  My point is that bjp followers have only agenda.  Whoever disagree brand them anti national.  Whichever term they may use for it. Does not matter.

Edited by Nonbeliever

1 hour ago, wanted_desi said:

What Song? 

Multiple songs over multiple nights, containing derogatory lyrics about national capital and subtle warnings to not mess with jatts. Locals had already complained to the elders in the past. Yesterday's scuffle was an on going situation, tensions were running high already.

28 minutes ago, Nonbeliever said:

Also khalistani I guess.  My point is that bjp followers have only agenda.  Whoever disagree brand them anti national.  Whichever term they may use for it. Does not matter.

On the contrary you are labelling everyone bhakt if they disagree with you. 

2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

There is a good chance of Trojan Horse being pulled in this protest. If someone believes all of them are  there to protest against farm law is also delusional. Maybe you can share the link for 2008 protests?

2 hours ago, Nonbeliever said:

Sold out media and bjp bhakts have only argument. That is protest is antinational.   Infact I have been called kafir and khaliatani on this forum.

I am not saying protest is anti-national. There is not just one thing at play here, neither things are that black and white. First of all its an irrational protest even when govt has agreed to a lot of their terms. It's a combo of opposition, some ambitious politicians like Yogendra Yadav, Rakesh Tikait who is a politician too in the garb of a union leader, some people who run anti-Modi propaganda continuously getting another chance to create unrest after Shaheen Bagh, and some Khalistani sympathetic infiltrators. These are all coming together with utopian ideas, brainwashing some gullible farmers, some rich farmers that are politically associated too. 

Only those who brand everybody anti national.
So what should people who replace the indian flag on republic day be called?
What should people who drive tractors into police and public in an inebriated state be called? What should people who ask that india's chicken neck be severed called?what should people who ask for release os terrorists be called?

10 hours ago, Nonbeliever said:

Kyon time waste kar raha hai bhai. Violence is main weapon of bjp.  Bhakts will not understand.

welcome back. So you were hiding in your woodwork when terrorists attacked red fort, threw 20 policemen out from red fort walls and ramming tractors into people, was not violence, but peacefully protesting?