Marriage madness

coffee_rules

On 12/12/2021 at 11:46 AM, Mohan Swamy said:

Pak media is cooking up a story, but you never know with this moron.

Aamir Khan set to announce third marriage with on-screen daughter Fatima Sana Shaikh?

https://thecurrent.pk/aamir-khan-set-to-announce-third-marriage-with-on-screen-daughter-fatima-sana-shaikh/

Why is Aamir Khan a moron?

1 hour ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Because he feels unsafe in India and despite having the means, still doesn't get the hell out of here.

It was Kiran Rao, his then wife, who felt scared for the future (sic) and contemplated leaving India. That was her opinion. Aamir Khan relayed this in an interview.

IIRC, the phrase he used was ' a sense of insecurity' , but the twitter patriots/ sellout journos changed that to ' feeling unsafe'.

Makes one wonder who the morons really are!

Besides, financial means or social capital/fame doesn't necessarily translate into a feeling of security. 

49 minutes ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Well, keep wondering. I hate that moron.

Also, goes to visit the first lady of Turkey after Erdogan spews venom and parrots Imrands views on Kashmir. So a proper traitor too.

Yeah, like millions of others world over, Mrs Erdogan fan-girled over AK's cinematic exploits. So? She didn't make those comments on Kashmir, btw. Her husband did.

I'm not for being politically correct always, but quite misogynist to attribute all the husband's errors to his wife!

Here is an article from Oct 30, 2021.

Please refer to the picture attached herewith:

PM Modi sharing a lighter moment with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The interaction comes days after Erdogan, while addressing the UN General Assembly, called for the "resolution" of Kashmir issue.

PM Modi shares a lighter moment with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. The interaction comes days after Erdogan, while addressing the UN General Assembly, called for the "resolution" of the Kashmir issue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using your vacuous definition of patriotism, our PM must be a Propa Traita too? He is joking around with Erdogan, the super villain who parrots Imran Khan's lines on Kashmir in the UNGA. Total moron too? Hate him too?

58 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Using your vacuous definition of patriotism, our PM must be a Propa Traita too? He is joking around with Erdogan, the super villain who parrots Imran Khan's lines on Kashmir in the UNGA. Total moron too? Hate him too?

Yes, my PM has been a moron too in some cases.

The definition of patriotism for most of us Indians is much milder atleast compared to our jaahil neighbors. We don't go around boasting of being an aitmi quwwat. I am not any different. 

Anyhow, good day. Debating on morons is a futile exercise. 

10 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Yes, my PM has been a moron too in some cases.

The definition of patriotism for most of us Indians is much milder atleast compared to our jaahil neighbors. We don't go around boasting of being an aitmi quwwat. I am not any different. 

Anyhow, good day. Debating on morons is a futile exercise. 

That's a convenient cop out. Why stop at "moron". Why isn't he a "proper traitor"? You were quite fast at throwing that epithet at Aamir Khan, but don't reserve the same level of respect when PM Modi meets Erdogan, and thereby commits an equal if not a greater crime.

As a famous man once said: Hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti hai 

PS: What have our neighbours to do with this discussion?

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

That's a convenient cop out. Why stop at "moron". Why isn't he a "proper traitor"? You were quite fast at throwing that epithet at Aamir Khan, but don't reserve the same level of respect when PM Modi meets Erdogan, and thereby commits an equal if not a greater crime.

As a famous man once said: Hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti hai 

PS: What have our neighbours to do with this discussion?

Listen. I have my reasons to hate Aamir Khan or whoever.

Please stop comparing political diplomacy to some fan meeting a star, it sounds stupid.

5 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Listen. I have my reasons to hate Aamir Khan or whoever.

Please stop comparing political diplomacy to some fan meeting a star, it sounds stupid.

Read that link. There is no "political diplomacy" here. It's our PM and Erdogan greeting each other on the sidelines of the G20.

Basically our PM is greeting Erdogan, the same guy you accuse of parotting the Pakistani line at the UN. And I'm sure our PM was cognizant of that fact. Didn't stop him from greeting Erdogan. However, it did bring to the fore your double standard. Quick to rush to call Aamir Khan a traitor for doing far lesser than what our PM has done. And AK didn't even meet Erdogan, but had a tete a tete with his wife.

Also I don't think anyone on this website gives two hoots about your insecurities, fears, jealousies and who you hate. If you were write prose on your ceiling signaling your hate for AK, it wouldn't elicit any reply. 

But when you make strange accusations on a public message board you will be called out for it.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Read that link. There is no "political diplomacy" here. It's our PM and Erdogan greeting each other on the sidelines of the G20.

Basically our PM is greeting Erdogan, the same guy you accuse of parotting the Pakistani line at the UN. And I'm sure our PM was cognizant of that fact. Didn't stop him from greeting Erdogan. However, it did bring to the fore your double standard. Quick to rush to call Aamir Khan a traitor for doing far lesser than what our PM has done. And AK didn't even meet Erdogan, but had a tete a tete with his wife.

Also I don't think anyone on this website gives two hoots about your insecurities, fears, jealousies and who you hate. If you were write prose on your ceiling signaling your hate for AK, it wouldn't elicit any reply. 

But when you make strange accusations on a public message board you will be called out for it.

are you equating a PM’s demeanor to a Bollywood nauntankia? PM’s behavior is that of a head of state, he can’t be reacting to personal comments of other heads of state and play katti with them like school kids! Even if meets IK, he is expected to play graciously. Reaction to Erdogram should be done officially in diplomatic channels 

56 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

are you equating a PM’s demeanor to a Bollywood nauntankia? PM’s behavior is that of a head of state, he can’t be reacting to personal comments of other heads of state and play katti with them like school kids! Even if meets IK, he is expected to play graciously. Reaction to Erdogram should be done officially in diplomatic channels 

You are missing the forest for the trees.

AK socially meeting Mrs. Erdogan, who said nothing about Kashmir btw = AK is a proper traitor.

Modiji's jadoo ki jhappi  to Erdogan, who has yapped about Kashmir on multiple fora = Modiji is a pucca patriot.

Basically, the two didn't have a discussion on any bilateral issue. It was a greeting.

Do you subscribe to the above school of logic?

28 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You are missing the forest for the trees.

My only point being that comparing AK to JM’s actions to make your point is off the charts.

AK socially meeting Mrs. Erdogan, who said nothing about Kashmir btw = AK is a proper traitor.

Modiji's jadoo ki jhappi  to Erdogan, who has yapped about Kashmir on multiple fora = Modiji is a pucca patriot.

Basically, the two didn't have a discussion on any bilateral issue. It was a greeting.

Do you subscribe to the above school of logic?

Talking about AK alone, I don’t think meeting with fan-girls even if they are a certain country heads’ WAGs is certainly not a seditious calling. But at least AL as a private citizen we can judge where his priorities lie  They pander to where their fans come from, while at the same time ignore visits of India’s supposedly strategic friends like Netanyahu 

643160-amitabh-bachchan-selfie-israeli-p

Edited by coffee_rules

One of the things we must be wary of is constant patriotism test we have to put everyone through all the time. If AK is not a patriot or nationalist, then I don't know who is. 

He should not have quoted his wife in public forum. I also have few reasons to question his selectiveness at times. But let there be no doubt. He loves this country.