IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

1 minute ago, Forward Defence said:

I shudder to think what our batting lineup is going to do in Australia. 

Aussie pitches are flat and they have done well in Australia regularly. It's the test for bowlers.

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Aussie pitches are flat and they have done well in Australia regularly. It's the test for bowlers.

Kohli/Rohit/Dhawan have done well but they look spent. Pandya and Jadeja did well on the last tour. Iyer has failed. Rahul and Pant haven't done anything of note in the white ball format. SKY and Kishan haven't played in Australia.

24 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Kohli/Rohit/Dhawan have done well but they look spent. Pandya and Jadeja did well on the last tour. Iyer has failed. Rahul and Pant haven't done anything of note in the white ball format. SKY and Kishan haven't played in Australia.

Rahul is our best T20 bat currently even in internationals. Has two T20I hundreds.

47 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Bhuvi bhayiya ka bua ka jhopra.....bc knuckle bowling ki g**d me hi khuus gaye hai.

Bhuvi bhaiyya doesn't understand a simple thing, every bowler has different strengths and it shouldn't be tempered with.
Me to Bhuvi Bhaiyya - "Kya Bowling coach banega re tu, chheeh...."

1 hour ago, nsareen said:

Mohsin / Khaleel 1st choice lefty seamers for india .. both are bowling well with new ball & decent in the middle..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont forget yash dayal, arshdeep,nattu as well

18 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

super fast ball nearly clean bowling the batsman. i said earlier that i saw his bowling at dypatil, he was looking faster then other bowlers clearly  and batsman were at back foot.

I hope that, soon both Tyagi and Kuldeep also start to clock 150 along with Umran.
It will be no less than a revolution for us, 3 bowlers clocking 150 and above regularly.