IPL ... Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners ....

express bowling

3 minutes ago, tapandrun said:

Who are the other pacers ?? Assuming another one is Singh. And if Hardik does not bowl as 3rd seamer Ind has to leave out Rinku.

I will go with

1. Bumrah

2. Mayank

3. Harshit Rana

4. Siraj

I think Mayank can bowl in death, will for sure test him & Harshit vs Ireland. Bumrah don't need to burn himself in every game.

9 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

I will go with

1. Bumrah

2. Mayank

3. Harshit Rana

4. Siraj

I think Mayank can bowl in death, will for sure test him & Harshit vs Ireland. Bumrah don't need to burn himself in every game.

Wanted TM groom Umran, Harshit and Mayank now under Bhumrah in ODI, they can and will have bad spells but guy like Bhumrah can bring RR down take wkts when these guys are under pressure but this is not going to happen as 16 Matches in IPL + all the workload in WC he may/should need time off.

Harshit should have repalaced Thakur in ODI wc , was no brainer 

Edited by tapandrun

9 hours ago, Vicks57 said:

Arshdeep singh is 6 3' but bowls 134k deliveries. I don't like anything about this guy in international stage.

he was a nobody when he bowled around 132k and always had line n length ..suddenly he improved his pace to 135 to 143k and he became a good bowler and picked for so many t20's representing India...some times he fared well too , some days he started bowling few of his overs around 123k to 135k and some day he bowled one or 2 overs in 137 to 144k ..in one of his last overs he gave 3 runs and won us a match ..bowled yorkers at 138 to 142k

so he has capability to improve suddenly and change colours.

but as of today I will take khaleel ahead of him for t20 world cup

59 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Umran was box office for SRH 

Lots and lots of people from other states watched SRH matches and supported them for Umran.

Why would their management want to lose out on that  ? 

They understood bowling is a secondary thing.

Batting is what makes them marketable.

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umran was box office for SRH 

Lots and lots of people from other states watched SRH matches and supported them for Umran.

Why would their management want to lose out on that  ? 

Umran needs to find a way to keep taking wkts, do not think he can cut down on runs, small boundaries, edges flies over 3rd man or slip/keepers.

Management does not care much about it its mostly the Finance and marketing team. He is BCCI contracted list for bowlers BCCI should get report why is he is being not picked, IPL teams wont like it but there is a reason BCCI opened a new contract specific to fast bowlers there has to be some accountability 

Edited by tapandrun

do u think that WI and USA Pitches will be as FLAT Patta's as INDIAN Pitches. 

USA Pitches are green and west Indies Pitches have BOUNCE.

i believe tall Spinner like Sidharth will get benefit from WI pitches and kuldeep yadav and bishnoi will like USA pitches.

fast bowlers will be happy with USA pitches as they may be better than indian patta's 

any idea about the pitches in wt20

5 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

do u think that WI and USA Pitches will be as FLAT Patta's as INDIAN Pitches. 

USA Pitches are green and west Indies Pitches have BOUNCE.

i believe tall Spinner like Sidharth will get benefit from WI pitches and kuldeep yadav and bishnoi will like USA pitches.

fast bowlers will be happy with USA pitches as they may be better than indian patta's 

any idea about the pitches in wt20

Getting drop-in pitch for Ind-Pak match from Aus.

WI pitches are v.flat CPL wont give much idea -Not top of the line bowlers but top hitters. 

There were few Eng Vs WI matches all high scoring , v.flat but sea breeze may effect the conditions in islands  

Edited by tapandrun