Aaqib Javed redemption: There is no match or comparison between India and Pakistan.

Same Shite different smell, India was afraid of playing us, Indians Garib they and what not, India had a better leader in Kapil Dev who took a bunch of nobodies and won India a world cup, mind you, against the greatest team of the century, a good decade before Imran Khan & Pakistan. Also it wasnt a fluke and lucky victory like Imran Khan, as everybody knows it was South Africa's WC and if not for rain the Saffers were the real and deserving winners of 92 WC. ICF should'nt waste its valuable bandwidth on these Jahil and delusional Former cricketers of Pakistan who are hungry for Attention and Indian viewership.

Edited by Sean Bradley
17 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

See no point in comparing ourselves to India. I mean we already have a better head to head record. No need to compare ourselves to them to potentially ruin it one day. I’d say we need to compare ourselves to better teams like Australia. This is one team we could improve our head to head record against.

that’s right no point trying to match India that has been No.1 on the ICC test rankings for most of the last 10 years. That has beaten Australia in Australia in 2 back to back test series. 

Getting butt kicked and white washed 3-0 in Aus ( whats the record now in last 21 tests ? 21-0 I guess .... ? ) and being a 3rd rate test team is what aaukat is.

Best to stick to aaukat. 

On 4/20/2021 at 1:36 PM, rangeelaraja said:

that’s right no point trying to match India that has been No.1 on the ICC test rankings for most of the last 10 years. That has beaten Australia in Australia in 2 back to back test series. 

Getting butt kicked and white washed 3-0 in Aus ( whats the record now in last 21 tests ? 21-0 I guess .... ? ) and being a 3rd rate test team is what aaukat is.

Best to stick to aaukat. 

Imran Khan: No 1 is because we are scared and aren’t playing Pakistan. Look at head to head :giggle:

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Can we just settle this. Play Pakistanis in a 3 test series in India and Pakistan. Get over with it. See who wins. If India wins they will never play Pak again. 

If Pak wins, well we will start bilaterals. 

Nothing to settle. Pak team is decades ahead of India. In fact given there head to head record paks lost to zim is now deemed win and with that pak is now leading  2-0