Vaccine theory

Real McCoy

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

If they work and if they are as safe as everyone makes them out to be, why haven't they been approved yet?

For the FDA to grant approval, manufacturer will have to comply with a key requirement: providing follow-up data six months after vaccinations.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

A medicine that was created for animals like Horses is our life saver.  Look at his other videos lol This is one of the 100s of conspiracy theory podcasts you find on youtube.  Atleast bring up some credible sources. Not random youtube blogs.

All the ridiculous conspiracy theories aside, Ivermectin seems to be effective, at least based on the latest stats that came out this week.  That it was developed for horses is irrelevant.  

7 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

All the ridiculous conspiracy theories aside, Ivermectin seems to be effective, at least based on the latest stats that came out this week.  That it was developed for horses is irrelevant.  

I know this and collidal silver are being promoted as miracle life savers if COVID is caught early based on few randomized studies. Who stops India from authorizing it? or any other country? After all remdesevir is still being promoted as life saver in India. 

Last i know in UP they did use ivermectin. 

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

I know this and collidal silver are being promoted as miracle life savers if COVID is caught early based on few randomized studies. Who stops India from authorizing it? or any other country? After all remdesevir is still being promoted as life saver in India. 

Last i know in UP they did use ivermectin. 

Bhai, I've been through this a million times on this board (I know ... no one's waiting for my posts with bated breath), but many things failed (HCQ, remdesivir).  Ivermectin so far has more evidence behind it.  

Just now, BacktoCricaddict said:

Bhai, I've been through this a million times on this board (I know ... no one's waiting for my posts with bated breath), but many things failed (HCQ, remdesivir).  Ivermectin so far has more evidence behind it.  

I don't disagree with that. It may have reduce mortality if it is administered early as they claim.  But my question is what stops all the doctors from using it? Especially Indian doctors. 

This is an interesting blog

https://blogs.jwatch.org/hiv-id-observations/index.php/ivermectin-for-covid-19-breakthrough-treatment-or-hydroxychloroquine-redux/2021/01/04/?fbclid=IwAR1x7ta_RTPCpo84Aj8XIttS_NzKH7Lmjr7x1arspaZ2f37hWgTBO2PrKjA

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

I don't disagree with that. It may have reduce mortality if it is administered early as they claim.  But my question is what stops all the doctors from using it? Especially Indian doctors. 

This is an interesting blog

https://blogs.jwatch.org/hiv-id-observations/index.php/ivermectin-for-covid-19-breakthrough-treatment-or-hydroxychloroquine-redux/2021/01/04/?fbclid=IwAR1x7ta_RTPCpo84Aj8XIttS_NzKH7Lmjr7x1arspaZ2f37hWgTBO2PrKjA

They have started to use it now in India. Uttarakhand government even have brought guidelines to distribute ivermectin to distribute to every household as prophylaxis.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Brazilian doctors created this early treatment kit. idroxicloroquine, azytromicin, nitazoxanide, ivermectin, vitamin d, Zync. All at same time for 5-10 days. An oncologist created this combination. He died from COVID. What do you know.

Hundreds of doctors and others who took both doses of vaccines also died. So it does suggest that vaccines are also not effective. This virus is a completely different beast.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Hundreds of doctors and others who took both doses of vaccines also died. So it does suggest that vaccines are also not effective. This virus is a completely different beast.

There is an explanation for how vaccinated people can die with COVID. Just like Flu vaccine. Variants, immuno compromised people who don't respond well to vaccines. Efficacy rate is not 100% for any vaccine.  Ivermectin is just used based on anecdotal evidence. It reduces parasitic growth as per study. Still under study about using it for humans.  I will just follow FDA guidelines. Not youtube guidelines, anecdotal guidelines. 

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/product-safety-information/faq-covid-19-and-ivermectin-intended-animals

42 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Ivermectin is just used based on anecdotal evidence. It reduces parasitic growth as per study. Still under study about using it for humans.

That was updated Apr 26, and is and wrong based on strong current evidence.  I posted a meta analysis showing that it has significant positive effects on Covid in humans.   You are correct to not trust anecdotal evidence, but when the evidence changes so must our minds.  

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Fulltext/2021/06000/Review_of_the_Emerging_Evidence_Demonstrating_the.4.aspx

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

57 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

There is an explanation for how vaccinated people can die with COVID. Just like Flu vaccine. Variants, immuno compromised people who don't respond well to vaccines. Efficacy rate is not 100% for any vaccine.  Ivermectin is just used based on anecdotal evidence. It reduces parasitic growth as per study. Still under study about using it for humans.  I will just follow FDA guidelines. Not youtube guidelines, anecdotal guidelines. 

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterinary/product-safety-information/faq-covid-19-and-ivermectin-intended-animals

Ivermectin has been used for humans for years.  The biggest reason for using it is its lack of serious side effects. It's safety is well established. Even if anecdotal if it is safe to use, there is no harm using it when we know that even vaccines aren't safe. People cling on to anything that gives hope.

I have already taken it as advised by uttarakhand govt guidelines for prophylaxis because vaccines aren't easily available.

Edited by rkt.india