George Bailey named chairman of selectors of Australia men's team

Suhaan

17 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

He is perhaps one of the most likeable Australian cricketers i can think of right off the top of my head. Maybe the most. 

Very knowledgeable bloke. Good choice.. i still remember the 2013 series where he faulkner and maxwell literally made us sweat n cry even after we managed 300 Plus most matches. 

4 hours ago, maniac said:

Bailey lol, he was made Aussie captain first for not doing much, then I believe he might have captained an IPL franchise in few games too without doing zilch again, now chief selector 

Next stop PM of Australia :hatsoff:

At one point of time(2013-2015) he was among top3-5 LOI batsmen in the world,had a devastating game in slog overs,i believe he was quite underrated,dare i say had all the talent but couldn't match it

5 hours ago, maniac said:

Bailey lol, he was made Aussie captain first for not doing much, then I believe he might have captained an IPL franchise in few games too without doing zilch again, now chief selector 

He smacked anderson for 4 sixers. Your rozilla couldn't even do that in india. Anyway the traits leaders have are different, they might not have the talent but understand the game and have a people perspective. 

16 hours ago, maniac said:

Really? Man for a couple of years he was quite beastly along with Faulkner in sena conditions.

16 hours ago, maniac said:

He was really good limited overs player and good captain for Australia. Aus would love to have player like him right now.