Aryan Khan (SRK’s son) drug case

coffee_rules

5 hours ago, diga said:

Doesnt matter where he lives... he should allow the law of the land to take its own course and respect it.  

And only if he had parented properly, his son would be having a career (in whatever field) and not be in jail 

What! How does it reflect on parenting?

Many people do drugs in engineering colleges in India and even the best students who ended up having good career later on. Are you saying that they are doing it because of poor parenting?

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You want money to buy you justice?

5 hours ago, dial_100 said:

I think it was sarcastic Coffee.

No, I am not sarcastic.

My point is if money can't buy him justice, then isn't it better to live in some other country. Maybe some first world country enjoying all benefits of better system - law and order, justice, infra, lifestyle, while making money in India.

One of the reasons to live in India would be to buy whatever is needed using money.

I am not talking about what is morally right or wrong here.

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

No, I am not sarcastic.

My point is if money can't buy him justice, then isn't it better to live in some other country. Maybe some first world country enjoying all benefits of better system - law and order, justice, infra, lifestyle, while making money in India.

One of the reasons to live in India would be to buy whatever is needed using money.

And he is not getting this in India?

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

No, I am not sarcastic.

There are millions happy with the lifestyle. justice. L&O. infra. living in India. Have you taken a survey or do you know all the people of India? 

"One of the reasons to live in India would be to buy whatever is needed using money." Who told you that? A lot of people live in a lot of places for a lot of reasons.

There are a lot of potholes where I live, Police favor whites and colleges don't favor brown kids. SRK and his ilk are privileged whereever they live. He complains if the airport officials stop and frisk him anywhere. He is not the epitome of virtue to live your life by. Be happy where ever you are.

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

There are millions happy with the lifestyle. justice. L&O. infra. living in India. Have you taken a survey or do you know all the people of India? 

"One of the reasons to live in India would be to buy whatever is needed using money." Who told you that? A lot of people live in a lot of places for a lot of reasons.

There are a lot of potholes where I live, Police favor whites and colleges don't favor brown kids. SRK and his ilk are privileged whereever they live. He complains if the airport officials stop and frisk him anywhere. He is not the epitome of virtue to live your life by. Be happy where ever you are.

No I didn't take any survey and I am not talking about millions of people. Is SRK happy right now?

Are you planning to return back to India because there are lot of potholes and police favor whites?

‘Indian rich top world in looking to leave country’

80892144.jpg

As per ‘Global Wealth Migration Review’, issued by New World Wealth, a wealth intelligence firm, Indians were the second largest contingent among the millionaire category to move overseas. Nearly 7,000 wealthy Indians (comprising 2% of the HNWIs) left the country during 2019. It appears that the interest is not waning.

The interests of wealthy individuals in India and NRIs differ — the latter is more inclined to opt for ‘citizenshipby-investment’ programmes. The former, with overseas business interests, typically look at European ‘residenceby-investment’ options. The Portugal Golden Residence Permit Program, which requires a minimum investment of Euro 3,50,000 in real estate, is Europe’s most popular programme. NRIs tend to opt for European citizenship programmes.
“Aside from the added benefit of better mobility (Austria’s passport, for instance, offers visa-free travel to 187 destinations), the citizenship programmes offered by Malta and Austria also provide the option of settlement anywhere in EU,” says Handa.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/indian-rich-top-world-in-looking-to-leave-country/articleshow/80890334.cms

But those who made big money in India, would they be able to replicate same in other countries? 

53 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

But those who made big money in India, would they be able to replicate same in other countries? 

Their kids might be able to live similar life or better life there with all their money. WHy do they need to replicate same in other countries?

Anyway comment was in reference to SRK's son.

For ex - I might be wrong, but Aryan Khan wouldn't be in jail for this case in Canada,

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/put-a-bomb-of-rs-25-crore-what-kp-gosavi-s-ex-aide-exposed-on-aryan-khan-case-101635070286114.html

'Put a bomb of 25 crore': What KP Gosavi's ex-aide 'exposed' on Aryan Khan case

Prabhakar Rohoji Sail, who claimed to be the former driver/body guard of private detective KP Gosavi, a witness in the Aryan Khan case, on Sunday alleged that Gosavi took 50 lakh from an individual after the raid at the cruise on October 2, news agency ANI reported. A video of Prabhakar has come to the surface while he has filed an affidavit on the same issue, according to reports.

Here is what Prabhakar Sail said in his affidavit:

1. On October 1, Gosavi called Sail and asked him to be ready by 7.30am the next day. Gosavi apparently left for Ahmedabad. On October 2, Sail was sent a location in the evening which was the NCB office and was asked to come the next day. On October 3 (after the raid), Sail reached the NCB office when Gosavi was inside with an NCB officer. Both of them left and instructed him to wait.

2. After some time, Gosavi came back and met one person named Sam d'souza 500 metre away from the NCB office. They spoke for five minutes, Prabhakar said.

3. After the 5-minute meeting Gosavi was back with Prabhakar and they were on the way to someplace. Gosavi was talking to Sam over the phone. "...you put a bomb of 25 crore and let's settle at 18 final because we have to give 8 crore to Sameer Wankhede," Gosavi said, as claimed by his driver.

4. Shah Rukh Khan's manager Pooja Dadlani came and met Sam, Gosavi and the three talked inside a car.

5. Gosavi apparently asked Sail to collect 50 lakh cash from a spot which he did and handed over the money to Gosavi, Sail said. Then the driver was asked to give the money to Sam. When he delivered the bags and Sam counted, there were 38 lakhs in the bag, teh driver said.

6. "KP Gosavi is missing now and I now fear that NCB officials and other persons involved may kill me or abduct me," Sail wrote in his affidavit.

7. Sail was called at the NCB office as a witness too where he saw Aryan Khan. "When I reached inside the NCB office Sameer Wankhede instructed the staff to take my signature and one, Salekar from NCB told me to sign on 10 blank papers. NCB officer asked me for Aadhaar details but I was not carrying an Adhar card so I told him to send a soft copy on WhatsApp," he said.

The revelations have created a stir in the ongoing case of Aryan Khan as Maharashtra ministers have been alleging that the NCB is only after the celebrities. Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut shared a video of Aryan Khan at the NCB custody and raised questions over NCB's functioning. '

NCB zonal director Sameer Wankhede said, “We will give a fitting reply”.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/put-a-bomb-of-rs-25-crore-what-kp-gosavi-s-ex-aide-exposed-on-aryan-khan-case-101635070286114.html

'Put a bomb of 25 crore': What KP Gosavi's ex-aide 'exposed' on Aryan Khan case

Seems like NCB is an extortion racket in Mumbai, extorting celebrities.

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Their kids might be able to live similar life or better life there with all their money. WHy do they need to replicate same in other countries?

Anyway comment was in reference to SRK's son.

For ex - I might be wrong, but Aryan Khan wouldn't be in jail for this case in Canada,

Because money to ek din khatam ho jayegi if you stop making it.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Because money to ek din khatam ho jayegi if you stop making it.

To kuchh aur karenge. No one relies on single source of income once they have that kind of money.

SRK has 2 clubs in cricket leagues itself, I guess. Point is their kids don't need to replicate success of their main profession of their parent.

7 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

To kuchh aur karenge. No one relies on single source of income once they have that kind of money.

SRK has 2 clubs in cricket leagues itself, I guess. Point is their kids don't need to replicate success of their main profession of their parent.

So let him go with his kids wherever he wants to leave. As a spokesperson of SRK, do let us know if he is sad living in India and where he is planning to move to. Indians are waiting with baited breath to know

18 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

No I didn't take any survey and I am not talking about millions of people. Is SRK happy right now?

No, I don’t know, if he is a person like me, I will look inward and worry about why I didn’t raise my kid properly and not worry about whether the country is good enough for the money I earned

18 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Are you planning to return back to India because there are lot of potholes and police favor whites?

No, people will live in places because of various reasons, not because they can buy their way in , is my point. It is ridiculous to think that SRK is unhappy living in India, because he can’t get his way. Nobody is stopping him from living wherever he wants to live. Heck, Nityananda is living in his own country called Kailasa.