Umran Malik - 150 kph Indian pace sensation

Texan

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

And he was at least 10 kmph slower on international speed guns!

There is a reason why even your own selectors don't trust those PCB speed guns and keep going back to Wahab for speed.

Ummm he clocked 156 kph in westindies. They weren't PCB speedguns. He also clocked 152 kph in England so come up with better theories. 

13 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Difficult to hide your identity, eh!

Funny how talking pace brings out such inferiority complex within Indian fans, I dont need to hide my identity, unlike you I don't go over the top and am in complete peace with the fact that we simply did not produce great fast bowlers in the past and for most times in our cricketing history we were a average team team, our test winning percentage is still only 28% and all this goes down to the fact that we had no fast bowlers. Srinath was a great bowler but never a express pacer unlike waqar who was a tearway for a certain period.

12 hours ago, the don said:

Pehlay muhammad hasnain ki 156 kph say kerwanay wala bowler you dhoond lou. 

Phir talk about akhtar, sami, zahid, waqar lol

Hasnain was real quick a year back or so but ATM he is more of a 138-145kph range bowler, saini two years back was very quick in the ipl but for most international games he has been around 137-144 range now, prasidh again has slowed down a bit, mavi and nagarkoti no where near as quick as  they were in the u19 world cup 2018, Siraj has put on a yard of pace, we have more polished pacers good enough to play test cricket compared to Pakistan, prasidh, avesh, porel all enough for test matches.

22 minutes ago, the don said:

Ummm he clocked 156 kph in westindies. They weren't PCB speedguns. He also clocked 152 kph in England so come up with better theories. 

Haha that CPL delivery? Dude go watch that ball again..156 kmph LOL. All through the tournament he bowled 140-142. CPL's way of giving chhoti chhoti khushiyaan to your awam.

Akhtar, Sami were genuine speedsters. Hype them for speed. Kahan Waqar, Hasnanin ke peeche bhaag rahe ho.

7 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Funny how talking pace brings out such inferiority complex within Indian fans, I dont need to hide my identity, unlike you I don't go over the top and am in complete peace with the fact that we simply did not produce great fast bowlers in the past and for most times in our cricketing history we were a average team team, our test winning percentage is still only 28% and all this goes down to the fact that we had no fast bowlers. Srinath was a great bowler but never a express pacer unlike waqar who was a tearway for a certain period.

Once again, sympathies with you. Is a difficult act to continue. 

No Indian fans is in denial to say we have been historically a great team but always trust a Paxstani to look at test history record to feel good (we are better than Eendia), Eendia did not/ does not have any fast bowlers.

55 minutes ago, Jay said:

Was he twice the bowler though? His record says he averages 41 vs australia and 76 in India. Quite an ATG imo. Not. 

Not to mention the bottle caps allegations etc. 

He is a good bowler. 

Philander averages better than him and wasim. No one in their right *ing mind would put philander above wasim or hell even shoaib. Philander was treated like a Sunday league bowler in Asia. 

I am quite sure Waqar's away record is way better than our very own Shami who according to me is one of the best fast bowlers in the world. 

Waqar was basically Shami on Steroids. 

Average is not everything. Watch the players play. Watch how they make an impact. Their ability. All matters. 

Waqar was never a complete bowler. Shoaib was more skilled than Waqar. 

Please do tell me in what aspect of bowling skills was Shoaib better than Waqar (except pace). 

Waqar had swing, yorkers, boucers, reverse swing in his arsenal, everything that a complete fast bowler should have. 

You are comparing Waqar with Philander and asking me to watch the players play? Lol

Sirf India aur Australia mai kharab record hone se fast bowler kharab nahi ho jata 

Take a look at Shami's average in Eng, Nz and Aus. He averages 40+ in Eng, 35+ in Nz and 30 in aus, still he is a complete pacer. 

2 hours ago, Adamant said:

Wasim>>Waqar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Srinath. 

Apni deshbhakti kahin aur dikhana, vahan jahan uski zaroorat ho. 

Pehle videos dekho aur phir bhi dimaag mai na ghuse to go and listen to what the Lara's, Waugh's, Gooch's and other greats had to say about Waqar. 

Srinath was a good bowler, Waqar was an ATG. 

13 5 wkt hauls in odis, imagine the carnage. OTOH Javagal had 3.

I guess you never knew about how honest were they about their business while operating with old ball

apni honesty apne paas rakho,thora research kar liya karo bakwas post karne se pehle

38 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I guess you never knew about how honest were they about their business while operating with old ball

apni honesty apne paas rakho,thora research kar liya karo bakwas post karne se pehle

Haa har jagah ball tampering ka banner leke ghus jaao, one day you will say that Joginder Sharma was better bowler than Waqar as Waqar used to tamper with the balls. 

There is an extent to which your 2 kaudi ka ball tampering argument applies. You people are crossing it. 

As for the mental patient telling me how I was comparing bowling skills in a thread about speeds,  I would say that the main aim of all these anti Waqar post was to put him down as a bowler and they weren't just aimed at his speed. 

The replies which I am getting on my post confirms this. 

Umesh Beast Yadav shits on Waqar lol.. I mean seriously. 

3 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Haa har jagah ball tampering ka banner leke ghus jaao, one day you will say that Joginder Sharma was better bowler than Waqar as Waqar used to tamper with the balls. 

There is an extent to which your 2 kaudi ka ball tampering argument applies. You people are crossing it. 

Abe jab bolne ko kuch hai nai toh bakwas band kar,ye koi mai nahi bol raha

Ispe ek dedicated video hai

You have infact crossed limits of trolling,Joginder Sharma kaha se beech me aa gaya,kuch bh bolta hai

36 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Abe jab bolne ko kuch hai nai toh bakwas band kar,ye koi mai nahi bol raha

Ispe ek dedicated video hai

Aur vo kitna accha bowler tha uspar hazaar dedicated videos hain, jaakr unhe dekh. Biased tareeke se dekhega to ek video se hi khus ho jaega

36 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

You have infact crossed limits of trolling,Joginder Sharma kaha se beech me aa gaya,kuch bh bolta hai

4 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Aur vo kitna accha bowler tha uspar hazaar dedicated videos hain, jaakr unhe dekh. Biased tareeke se dekhega to ek video se hi khus ho jaega

Tum dusro ke comment par ek general statement dete ho,i was talking about my post,i was specifically talking about his hyped pace and was throwing facts to other poster you responded with a very generic post on this thread when everyone  wasn't talking about his bowling quality

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Tum dusro ke comment par ek general statement dete ho,i was talking about my post,i was specifically talking about his hyped pace and was throwing facts to other poster you responded with a very generic post on this thread when everyone  wasn't talking about his bowling quality

Quite a few of them were actually talking about his bowling quality. 

Why would someone mention tampered balls in a discussion of speed then? 

Insecurity dikh jaati hai na! , the aim was to somehow keep the main discussion on pace while making sure that ball tampering and his status as a bowler is also questioned throughout the thread. 

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

Quite a few of them were actually talking about his bowling quality. 

Why would someone mention tampered balls in a discussion of speed then? 

Insecurity dikh jaati hai na! , the aim was to somehow keep the main discussion on pace while making sure that ball tampering and his status as a bowler is also questioned throughout the thread. 

Kaahe ki insecurity? tampering was offcourse there,jo hai wo toh bola hi jayega na

34 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Kohli's paid PR now looking for other avenues? Pak pace brigade PR next? Trying hard but remains as useless as it is/ was while defending Kohli :phehe:

I think the mask has slipped a bit. He is a padosi troll who was being subtle so far but couldn't resist when their legends were questioned