CSK - A team that trolls everyone and every t20 theory

Ankit_sharma03

Just now, ShoonyaSifar said:

Tu hi har point pe finger dikha raha hai bhai..toh usi ko template banayein na .idhar IPL mein template barabar chala, kya pata international mein bhi click kar jaye

kon bola international men use krna ko ...............kon bola ??maine likha ???

khudh ki assumption khudh pe rkho na 

Havent i said in recent times 100 times  that IPL is irrelevant to international to main kyun kahunga it ll work there

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Title mein likha "...every T20 theory"

T20Is bhi T20 hi hote hain na

yea but these are t20 theories all around world in leagues n international and  CSK are made fun of before every season starts.............irrespective they win so appreciate it . 

Ppl still shud look at what they do right - value of experience (now i knw this will also taken in extreme, kuch nhin ho sakta) and team culture (which even MI has very strong one)

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Honestly the competition is low quality.

With MI sucking this year and DC blowing a golden chance (they had many weaknesses too)...it was CSK's cup to win.

Do a breakdown of all IPL teams and you will see they had bigger issues than CSK.

There is a reason why we get owned in World T 20s barring 2007 and 2014.

There is a reason why CSK loses when its up against a well oiled machine like MI.

Dhoni is a magician no doubt but IPL is an awfully low quality league (and this is the best league out there) barring MI. 

Next year it will likely become worse.

1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

Honestly the competition is low quality.

With MI sucking this year and DC blowing a golden chance (they had many weaknesses too)...it was CSK's cup to win.

Do a breakdown of all IPL teams and you will see they had bigger issues than CSK.

There is a reason why we get owned in World T 20s barring 2007 and 2014.

There is a reason why CSK loses when its up against a well oiled machine like MI.

Dhoni is a magician no doubt but IPL is an awfully low quality league (and this is the best league out there) barring MI. 

Next year it will likely become worse.

There are brilliant players in IPL but as a team, most suck.

The team with least holes wins. 

40 minutes ago, maniac said:

If India plays in India all the time, india would be the most unbeatable team of all time. 

Same theory here.

Imagine CSK bowling in one of those SA pitches that produced 400+ runs or in Australia.

Yes they played well and they have a solid team and team management that’s about.

They are a good team but easy with the flowery praise 

India lost World t20s in SL, Bangladesh and India.

We just havent understood this format.

Just now, sensible-indian said:

There are brilliant players in IPL but as a team, most suck.

The team with least holes wins. 

There are so many other factors too. 

There is nothing innovative or groundbreaking  about CSK team. They have a solid team and they get their basics right. That’s about it. Their success is minimizing mistakes rather than doing something spectacular that the other teams get caught up in.

If they were so perfect they couldn’t even reach knockouts last year and on the flip side a team like SRH won an IPl with Sandeep, Bhuvi and Fizz and reached a final the next year.

Their success as I said is by doing the basics right and not because of any ground breaking strategy or game play

7 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

apart from MI i think most teams had a lot of issue , with MI its just that lack of offie in middle that can make vunerable to left handers 

Even with CSK i kept wondering why isnt someone bullying their middle order with pace which MI does but Faf n Rutu acted as shield most days

1 minute ago, maniac said:

There is nothing innovative or groundbreaking  about CSK team. They have a solid team and they get their basics right. That’s about it. Their success is minimizing mistakes rather than doing something spectacular that the other teams get caught up in.

If they were so perfect they couldn’t even reach knockouts last year and on the flip side a team like SRH won an IPl with Sandeep, Bhuvi and Fizz and reached a final the next year.

Their success as I said is by doing the basics right and not because of any ground breaking strategy or game play

I agree.

Precisely my point but you articulated it so much better.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

CSK is known to back players.. They do well when they back the right players (like Rutu, Faf etc this year)..

Last year, they back Jadhav and it didn't work.. By the time they made a change, it was too late

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

apart from MI i think most teams had a lot of issue , with MI its just that lack of offie in middle that can make vunerable to left handers 

Even with CSK i kept wondering why isnt someone bullying their middle order with pace which MI does but Faf n Rutu acted as shield most days

Yes.

Every time CSK faced a solid team in IPL finals, they lost.

2010 was close.

2011, 2018 and 2021 they faced weak ass joke teams.

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

at the end its on player, they did their part by backing  

Yeah, but the only problem was that all players that they back (Raina, Rayudu, Rutu, Moeen) were impact players that could win the game on their day.. Jadhav was not one of them..

Moeen was a great pick in the auction.. I expected them to pick one of Maxwell/Moeen... 

Uthappa was a great surprise package and a timely replacement for Raina

4 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Moeen was a great pick in the auction.. I expected them to pick one of Maxwell/Moeen... 

they actually went for maxwell 1st but cudnt get , so got moeen , They looked for role- a batsman who cud bowl off spin (offie was one of their problem last season when bhajji backed out)

Also someone who can up the tempo in middle overs

Most teams often fall for names, good teams look for players who can do certain roles 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03