CSK - A team that trolls everyone and every t20 theory

Ankit_sharma03

Because guys like Dhoni learned and played attacking cricket 

Cricket is about playing attacking cricket, knowing the form of players, conditions, etc. ... while weak leaders rely primarily on match-ups (without understanding what makes match up numbers), pointless stats, and so on. 

As for learnings, we even see guys like Jadeja bat in the top 4 to maintain fluidity, form and flexibility to a batting line up. In most line ups, he would be stuck at #6-7 with slow batsmen playing ahead of him 

Also it helps when you do not have selfish top order batsmen as captain who want to play most balls 

The two teams that played the final both had positive attitude relatively 

If India plays in India all the time, india would be the most unbeatable team of all time. 

Same theory here.

Imagine CSK bowling in one of those SA pitches that produced 400+ runs or in Australia.

Yes they played well and they have a solid team and team management that’s about.

They are a good team but easy with the flowery praise 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

If India plays in India all the time, india would be the most unbeatable team of all time. 

Same theory here.

Imagine CSK bowling in one of those SA pitches that produced 400+ runs or in Australia.

Yes they played well and they have a solid team and team management that’s about.

They are a good team but easy with the flowery praise 

:hysterical: you seem a bit salty with this CSK win

2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

:hysterical: you seem a bit salty with this CSK win

Lol what salty? I don’t know if you saw me saying this on the match thread that CSk deserved to win this and won it fair and square.

So you are telling me you believe CSK is the perfect T20 team of all time?

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Lol what salty? I don’t know if you saw me saying this on the match thread that CSk deserved to win this and won it fair and square.

So you are telling me you believe CSK is the perfect T20 team of all time?

But the example you are giving is dumb :dontknow:, why will you judge them based on their credentials on SA or Aus pitches.

They assembled a short sighted team for a 3 year period & they have achieved their goals. They have been pretty good on tracks other than slow low ones of Chennai as well. 

35 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Ruturaj and Faf 1200 plus runs. Amazing. Solid opening carried them. Then there is presence of Lord.

everyone played their role, jaddu was excellent in 1st leg ...chahar ran through PBKS in wankhade , hazelwood has been the silent one. Rayudu has been chipping in improtant knocks, Robin came to party

41 minutes ago, maniac said:

They are good on slow and low pitches. Kind of like Srilanka in the 90’s where they would trash most teams in Odis in subcontinent but still not have that fear factor.

CSK home was pune in their last win not at all slow low wkts , neither dubai n abu dhabi are

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

matalb har baat ki extreme sochni hai, agar sochni hai to apne aise daalo na mer pe kyun daal rhe ho

Tu hi har point pe finger dikha raha hai bhai..toh usi ko template banayein na .idhar IPL mein template barabar chala, kya pata international mein bhi click kar jaye