Once Kohli goes after this WC, the spirit in which we must play cricket against Pak in the future.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

That is complete nonsense.

Besides, that has nothing to do with the game or its outcome. Kohli batted much better yesterday than what he has in the entire IPL. He played out of his skin. 

Yeah much better

Edited by Suhaan
22 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

I thought this firecracker business in India after a Pak win has stopped since 2014. Is it still going around?

Amit Shah should hunt those and oust them from India in some NRC act. How can you live in India and rejoice Pak's victory? Why live in India then if you love Pak so much?

I dont blame Kohli at all as I didnt find much wrong in his behavior yesterday unlike CT finals. Also Kohli is the reason we even reached 151. But the pathetic mindset of few Indians who just love Pakistan should be called out. If you hate India, why live here then?

Also, I am asking this to all NRIs here, do you people show disrespect to your fellow pak coworkers, just bcoz they are from Pakistan or are radical Islamists? 

Why do you expect Kohli to behave differently? 

Khud ki to aukaad nahi hai kuch bolne ki, doosro ko ungli dikhao bas. 

9 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I thought this firecracker business in India after a Pak win has stopped since 2014. Is it still going around?

Amit Shah should hunt those and oust them from India in some NRC act. How can you live in India and rejoice Pak's victory? Why live in India then if you love Pak so much?

I dont blame Kohli at all as I didnt find much wrong in his behavior yesterday unlike CT finals. Also Kohli is the reason we even reached 151. But the pathetic mindset of few Indians who just love Pakistan should be called out. If you hate India, why live here then?

You know there is a saying that was coined for us, if you understand Hindi....."Humare Kile ke darwaze hamesha andar se Khule hain..."   ( roughly translated as.... it is the enemies within that have opened the door for external enemies )

I am deeply disappointed at the Home Minister not authorizing the use of sedition law against those we know are traitors from within.

Every locality which we know breeds traitors must be rounded up and people picked up and thrown behind the bars.

Eff human rights.  We need to clean up cancer from within. wherever it may be.

Edited by rangeelaraja
14 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Also, I am asking this to all NRIs here, do you people show disrespect to your fellow pak coworkers, just bcoz they are from Pakistan or are radical Islamists? 

Why do you expect Kohli to behave differently? 

Khud ki to aukaad nahi hai kuch bolne ki, doosro ko ungli dikhao bas. 

1. Totally different things, none of us are representing their countries. Both work for a corporation who pay us to work together, thats it. Kohli is representing India, and the Pakistani aren't his co workers, they are the opposition. Did you see the aussies (before IPL money), hugging and laughing with us if we gave them a trashing? & we don't even have anything against them outside the field.

2. No one asked kohli to disrespect the Pakistani players, they played better cricket & won fine. Shake hands & move on, what is the effing need to smile & hug them?

Edited by IndianRenegade

the post match love in is clearly deliberate and planned. both Kohli and Dhoni involved. i genuinely wonder what the agenda is. if it's a genuine sentiment i'm indifferent. maybe they think the best way to deflect from the loss and burning effigies is to look unfussed yourself. mind games with the scum media!

5 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

1. Totally different things, none of us are representing their countries. Both work for a corporation who pay us to work together, thats it. Kohli is representing India, and the Pakistani aren't his co workers, they are the opposition. Did you see the aussies (before IPL money), hugging and laughing with us if we gave them a trashing? & we don't even have anything against them outside the field.

2. No one asked kohli to disrespect the Pakistani players, they played better cricket & won fine. Shake hands & move on, what is the effing need to smile & hug them?

Koi banda aake gale lagta hai to kya rote hue gale mile? 

Please rewatch that incident before making conclusions. 

You easily dodged the question, the posters here want Kohli to behave differently vs Pak bcoz it's an enemy nation, please read the OP again. 

Now that also applies to your coworkers. 

7 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

For all those defending Kohli's shameless mingling with Pak players.

Hear this . " Kuffar to toot gaya" ( Infidels were destroyed ) giggle from  Azam.

Can't wait to see this midget get taken out by a brutal bouncer.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

That is complete nonsense.

Besides, that has nothing to do with the game or its outcome. Kohli batted much better yesterday than what he has in the entire IPL. He played out of his skin. 

Yea but his player selection and tactical changes is what cost india in the first place. 

Edited by Jay
41 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

They should be deported. 

27 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Koi banda aake gale lagta hai to kya rote hue gale mile? 

Please rewatch that incident before making conclusions. 

Anyone with eyes can rewatch the incident, it is clear it was Kohli who initiated the hug and caressing his hair. Of course, they just trashed you & they will smile, whats there for you to smile?

Look at Bhuvi's reaction maintained his distance, with a professional handshake.

You easily dodged the question, the posters here want Kohli to behave differently vs Pak bcoz it's an enemy nation, please read the OP again. 

Now that also applies to your coworkers. 

1. I don't speak for the OP, I speak for myself. I never wanted  kohli to disrespect anyone, but there is no need to fraternize too when you got a trashing. 

2. The OP showed pictures of Indian players exchanging words with Pak players, where does it say you need to disrespect them because they are an enemy nation? hasn't kohli exchanged words with opposition players before?  In fact kohli is known for it, but with certain teams he starts a PR exercise, where does all the aggression he known for disappear against certain teams?

3. How is a workplace same as International Cricket? I am not representing my country & I am not trying to defeat anyone, in fact I am paid to work together.

Edited by IndianRenegade
1 hour ago, beetle said:

Exactly, you shake hands and walk away...not go around hugging and fondling the opposition players hair like it was a shaadi mein ladke ladki waalon ka match !

So glad we won't be seeing this guy as our captain soon. Effing has lost last two matches to pakistan and then pours namak on our wounds with his shameless display of affection for their team. 

Itna to dulhan ka paap ni jhukta jitna yeh phail jaata hai unke aage. God knows what kind of inferiourity complex he has. Call them to your room and press their feet ...why give us second hand embarrasment ? Makes us look like effing losers!

What part did you find so offensive ? Just a mild hug n smile, nothing beyond it. Did you see how Pakistani crowded Dhoni , I found that amusing.