Kashmiri students celebrating Pakistan's win arrested by jk police, will be bared from government jobs in the future. Game over for the "Kashmir banega Pakistan fan boys'.

Mesky99

18 hours ago, goose said:

No problems here. If you have a legitimate connection to those countries, maybe a relative that lives there introduced you to the sport, nobody in the UK is going to bat an eyelid. If you are looking for a fight, however, you will get one.

And the ones celebrating Pakistan win in India are exactly trying to do so (Trying to pick a fight) as their is no legitimate connection.

Now what will happen to Hindus living in Pakistan , if they supported India? Wait, forget supporting India, They will be killed even if they are seen practicing Hinduism in front of their crowd . Waqar Younus comment exactly says it. So a person like Waqar will most likely attack them then think about common Pakistani. Goes to show how Government Pakistan has raised every Pakistani in hating India on name of religion (Islam vs Hindus).

Islam as religion in its texts have only issue with Jews. So Muslims can hate Jews where ever they live and then justify it by looking at Hadiths and Koran.  But Pakistani government and its people are rewritting a new Hadith sin 19th century and thats Hate Hindus and kill them if u can.

Edited by mishra

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

How about them Optics? How does it look?

Khoon khol utha hain, for any Indian. These are govt medical colleges, funded by 
Indian taxpayers money. Not just victory, there are religious war cries,

"Pakistan ka matlab kya ,,La ilaha ilallah,

Nara ye takbir, Allahu Akbar"

Kyon bhai? 

The same cries uttered by terrorists while killing Indians. They deserve all the action against them. 

Raliv, Galiv ya Chaliv. Convert, die or leave Kashmir. This chorus call was coming from loudspeakers of most Kashmiri Mosques in 1990s. Islam as Religion has been very effectively weaponized against India by Pakistan. Please not Hindus but "India" is very important. Pakistan has projected "India", a anti Islamic institution in mind of million of Islamic followers in region. Pakistani state dont mind genocide/ gassing bombing any of Islamic followers of India to meet its State objective. Balochistan Afganistan India and Bangladesh are their cutrent/past victims. They clearly know they cannot win it against India even with current policy of using/indoctrinating Kashmiri youths, hence I say even Kashmiri youths are their victims.

@sarchasm

They are not sending their army because they know, * tod dee jaayegi. Dogale saale.  This was the point I was making that Pakistan has been successful. Old Indian saying true for the Pakistani policy.

"Padose ke bete ko aam ke ped par chadhayaa hai. Uteregaa to aam degaa, Gir gayaa to oosaka paanv tootege" ie Its neighbours son coaxed to climb the tree. If he gets down, i will get mangoes, If he falls off tree, he will bear the consequence

Edited by mishra

11 hours ago, First class said:

Why these educated Kashmir young men and women support a messed up poor country and not India  ? Any idea ?

Same reason educated UP Muslim zamindars got an illiterate mob to support their idea to break a country apart for selfish reasons. Same reason why thousands of educated Muslim young men carried out a genocide in Bangladesh. 

Religious bigotry. But there are no British around to allow for religious delusions to rule anymore.  

19 hours ago, First class said:

Why these educated Kashmir young men and women support a messed up poor country and not India  ? Any idea ?

Why did a British MP get murdered recently ? 

Why were Norwegians killed by bow & arrow ?

Why were minorities killed in Bangladesh ?

That's just last few weeks, coming back to this region, why were Pandits forced to leave their homes & land ?

I'll tell u why, hindutva! These pious people are out to fight back against the evil hindoo baniyas with muh mein ram bagal mein churi ideology and some others too.

Please revisit your madrasa/univ syllabus, maybe you've been suffering from some dementia to forget such important theories but it would help to revisit them in preparation for your virgins.

Edited by Clarke

9 hours ago, Clarke said:

Why did a British MP get murdered recently ? 

Why were Norwegians killed by bow & arrow ?

Why were minorities killed in Bangladesh ?

That's just last few weeks, coming back to this region, why were Pandits forced to leave their homes & land ?

I'll tell u why, hindutva! These pious people are out to fight back against the evil hindoo baniyas with muh mein ram bagal mein churi ideology and some others too.

Please revisit your madrasa/univ syllabus, maybe you've been suffering from some dementia to forget such important theories but it would help to revisit them in preparation for your virgins.

Its a shame really, even an educated classy guy like him, who's a physician, so clearly not lacking in intellect, still not ready to accept that religion cannot be a basis for breaking up a country's national borders.   

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

Its a shame really, even an educated classy guy like him, who's a physician, so clearly not lacking in intellect, still not ready to accept that religion cannot be a basis for breaking up a country's national borders.   

That's their identity, I reckon its incredibly hard to dissociate from it. How many would like to admit, "my country was created on the fundamentals of bigotry" or "whatever supremacy ideas people of my ideology believe in are disgusting" ?

Despite the abhorrent standards of theirs, they love to preach on democracy, freedom, equality & justice. A special breed of neighbors :wall: