Should India adopt a social credit system ( like China ) to deal with traitors and anti-social elements ?

rangeelaraja

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4

Something like this is especially needed in India.

A social credit score below a pre-decided threshold should disqualify anti-social elements from taking flights, getting private or GoI jobs.

The bottom line is it should serve as a huge deterrent to anti-social elements and traitors in the country - making it impossible for them to have the benefits of "good citizens"  and get a decent employment.

I would love to see how many Shaheen Baghs rioters and protestors and traitors within behave like usual if this is rigorously enforced by local bodies.

I guess the biggest challenge would be state law enforcement not applying it evenly if they are not in power sharing in the center govt. 

We should think through this to long term deal with anti-social elements and traitors in the country

7 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4

Something like this is especially needed in India.

A social credit score below a pre-decided threshold should disqualify anti-social elements from taking flights, getting private or GoI jobs.

The bottom line is it should serve as a huge deterrent to anti-social elements and traitors in the country - making it impossible for them to have the benefits of "good citizens"  and get a decent employment.

I would love to see how many Shaheen Baghs rioters and protestors and traitors within behave like usual if this is rigorously enforced by local bodies.

I guess the biggest challenge would be state law enforcement not applying it evenly if they are not in power sharing in the center govt. 

We should think through this to long term deal with anti-social elements and traitors in the country

This will lead to arbitrary use / misuse of such provisions. Then we wont be a democracy anymore. Why would you want us to not be a full functioning democracy? We have enough laws and rules, if implemented are enough to handle day to day L&O situations.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Can this guy be allowed to be a part of Indian society to get any government benefits

Amar-Jawan-memorial_1.jpg?resize=500,345

According to indian culture, we first learn to love our parents. That is our first form of exposure to godliness Matru-Pitru prem. Then we are exposed to the society/culture/others. That is our second exposure to godliness, Rashtra-prem. And then as we mature into citizen of our country and lean to understand god or whoever we believe into. That is ultimate. 

All these 3 are forms of selfless love. All of these are privilege by birth that we need to claim. You cannot force someone to love his/her parents, country or god. Their freedom paramount in all this. Because purpose is to instill selflessness in their love. Dharm ki to baat nahi hai yeh. Infact religion is and should be choice as long as end game is selfless love towards god. Our love for both parents and country are irrespective of god or any god or no god.

As for above the incidence, it is unfortunate that they think they can create their own definition of rashtra-prem. I feel pity for them. They are so unlucky to have taken birth in a country like india and yet they want to butcher it in every whichever way they can. They are completely oblivious of the greatness of our country.

People think posh-road, best facilities, all the riches and statuses are important for us to love our country. So poor, smelly/stinky, polluted country like ours that lacks resources we need, is mere piece of land for them. For them there is nothing special in India. It will take them many births to understand the real importance of India. This applies to most of the people in India. But I wouldnt waste my time and energy on piece of $hits like these. Keep a watch on them, if they cross certain line then punish them legally or else let them be. 

The simple fact is we are a democratic country makes it impossible to do that.  I don't know how many sanctions it would follow.  China is a autocratic & pretty closed & self centered nation.  Almost an experiment.  It's working for them nicely so far. 

I will be happy if I ever see NRC happening in this decade at least.  Goverment has suddenly gone silent over this.  Pussyfooting going on.