ICC: Fan of Pakistan?

kepler37b

I think stage is being set for Aman ki Asha Bus. But I am not buying a India Pakistan match/Series just because Terrorist nation is being normalised.

Waqar Yunus comments and ISPR anti India tweets are just a reminder, how much they hate us ( Hindus/India) and would eliminate us from face of earth in case they are in a position.

Edited by mishra

19 hours ago, mishra said:

I think stage is being set for Aman ki Asha Bus. But I am not buying a India Pakistan match/Series just because Terrorist nation is being normalised.

Waqar Yunus comments and ISPR anti India tweets are just a reminder, how much they hate us ( Hindus/India) and would eliminate us from face of earth in case they are in a position.

I dont see it happening but even if there was a remote chance it has been killed thanks to absolute hysteria and things said post win. 

On 10/29/2021 at 12:01 AM, MechEng said:

When Ramiz Raja said that 90% of revenue ICC gets is from India, that closes this case itself.

Money comes from sport of cricket when different teams play each other. Or you plan watching 12 month of your fascist T20 league or match between India A, B, C, D Etc.

2 hours ago, Pakistan said:

Money comes from sport of cricket when different teams play each other. Or you plan watching 12 month of your fascist T20 league or match between India A, B, C, D Etc.

Money comes from India for cricket, 90% of revenue.

If you find IPL fascist, why not bring Ertugrul spirit in PSL? Otherwise from Ertugrul you guys will be called in Punjabi "Ay toh gul ho gaya". 

13 hours ago, MechEng said:

Money comes from India for cricket, 90% of revenue.

If you find IPL fascist, why not bring Ertugrul spirit in PSL? Otherwise from Ertugrul you guys will be called in Punjabi "Ay toh gul ho gaya". 

Money comes from cricket.

Your league following the mistake of Boston Red Sox who famously did not win World Series for a long long time. They had no black players policy. It decreased their talent pool and gave other teams option to sign black players.

9 hours ago, Pakistan said:

It was idiotic thing to say by Waqar. 

It’s not an idiotic thing he said, it’s how he is as a human. This way of thinking goes with him to his grave. 

We just lost a game, there is another WC coming in few months but Waqar and those like him who opened mouth after just one win lose their dignity forever.

9 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

It’s not an idiotic thing he said, it’s how he is as a human. This way of thinking goes with him to his grave. 

We just lost a game, there is another WC coming in few months but Waqar and those like him who opened mouth after just one win lose their dignity forever.

I think you expecting too much from a guy whose only skill was he can ball fast. 

12 minutes ago, Pakistan said:

I think you expecting too much from a guy whose only skill was he can ball fast. 

I don’t think Waqar is any more or less educated on paper compared to Sachin,Kohli,Rohit,Dhoni etc or some of the younger Indian players. Look at the way they handle interviews and press conferences.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

I don’t think Waqar is any more or less educated on paper compared to Sachin,Kohli,Rohit,Dhoni etc or some of the younger Indian players. Look at the way they handle interviews and press conferences.

India spend about double the percentage of GDP on education than us. That shows in behaviour of players from respective countries. Waqar and his former team mates of 90s should not be on TV if we were serious about getting match fixing out of our sport. They were fined in Justice Qayyum report on match fixing in Pakistan cricket.