Chennai School Divides Classes into Batches Based on Caste to Follow 'COVID Protocol', to Face Action

Trichromatic

7 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Why all the liberals or hindu hating people would take admission in Hindu school :thinking: at first place if there is any.

Dude there are not many options. Like in my home town, it was either RSS school or jilha Parishad (ZP Govt school) or Madarsa school. ZP had a very bad connotation when I was a kid.

Trust me, where i had my education, I never felt I was in a hindu school. The education standard was so high in my school that we used to get 2 merits every year. People from our school are everywhere in the world, from NASA, to C-level officers to professionals in over 20 countries in the world. My town was very small, like a Taluka place. 

This Hindu school is just a propaganda of Libbus. 

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Why all the liberals or hindu hating people would take admission in Hindu school :thinking: at first place if there is any.

So you think all private schools in India are either Catholic or Islamic? There are many Hindu schools in India, might not be as strict as my school, but definitely schools that start their day with Poojas and rituals. 

And if you guys somehow think that singing Christian songs is wrong but saraswati pooja is okay, then the problem is with you. BOTH are wrong, as simple as that. Schools should be free of ALL religious symbols, prayers and deities. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I am not sure how Devi academy can run its forceful test of Slokas

It would be good to check his marksheet. Let him put his markhseet on the thread we will see which hindu school he went where they take test for Sloka or conduct puja. I would like to enroll my son there.:agree:

2 minutes ago, ash said:

So you think all private schools in India are either Catholic or Islamic? There are many Hindu schools in India, might not be as strict as my school, but definitely schools that start their day with Poojas and rituals. 

And if you guys somehow think that singing Christian songs is wrong but saraswati pooja is okay, then the problem is with you. BOTH are wrong, as simple as that. Schools should be free of ALL religious symbols, prayers and deities. 

When did any one say singing christian song is wrong. If i feel it's wrong i would not take admission there at first place, Sarswati pooja is not regular event it is celebrated once in an year, Just like any other festivals (Chrismas/Iid/Gurunanak Jayati) in school. Don't confuse every day prayer before school with Pooja, that's just a trained which runs in everyschool.  BTW if i take admission in christian school and then keep saying it's wrong that plain hypocricy, also if you go and check atleast so called hindu school has no restriction that only if you are hindu you can take admission, where as Bishop Cotton and Ali gadh muslim university openly discrimnate against students form other religion. So stop self hating your religion and be proud of it.

8 minutes ago, ash said:

Schools should be free of ALL religious symbols, prayers and deities. 

Go and say that to Bishop cotton and other Islamic schools which is in India. Hindu is the least extreme religion that's why people say whatever **** they want to say.

28 minutes ago, raki05 said:

When did any one say singing christian song is wrong

It is wrong. Singing any form of religious songs or Slokas in schools is wrong. Doesn't matter if it is Christian morning prayer or Hindu morning sloka. 

You cannot simply say not to join the school if parents have a problem. For many parents the options might be limited. Maybe that's the only school they can afford, or within a particular distance. Instead of calling out parents for hypocrisy, schools should be held accountable for this problem..

1 minute ago, ash said:

It is wrong. Singing any form of religious songs or Slokas in schools is wrong. Doesn't matter if it is Christian morning prayer or Hindu morning sloka. 

You cannot simply say not to join the school if parents have a problem. For many parents the options might be limited. Maybe that's the only school they can afford, or within a particular distance. Instead of calling out parents for hypocrisy, schools should be held accountable for this problem..

Wrong christian and islamic madararsha even exists in villages long before any primary or montesary schools. First of all there is nothing called hindu school that's a name floated by you. Every school has tradition to thank almighty before they start day proceedings it doesn't mean you are obliged to do so if you are an atheist or form other relegion. However most schools now a days thanks almighty they dont name any particular idol even in those so called hindu school.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Wrong christian and islamic madararsha even exists in villages long before any primary or montesary schools. First of all there is nothing called hindu school that's a name floated by you. Every school has tradition to thank almighty before they start day proceedings it doesn't mean you are obliged to do so if you are an atheist or form other relegion. However most schools now a days thanks almighty they dont name any particular idol even in those so called hindu school.

Okay I never knew ICF was so accepting and gracious. If you have no issues with Christian songs sung daily in schools, good for you mate :two_thumbs_up:

4 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol. So easy to trigger the RW racists. One has come out of hiding. :laugh:

Relax, it's my ancestor too :winky:

It's cute of commie scum here to show anti-hindu bigotry & lump hindus with expansionist abrahmic religions and cry foul when their bigotry is mocked. 

Just one simple observation that Hindu prayers in schools should also be stopped like Christian prayers , and ICF collectively loses its **** :two_thumbs_up::hysterical:

So all these days, you guys had issues with mixing religion in schools only for Christian and Muslim prayers. :two_thumbs_up: If it is a Hindu prayer, then apparently it is part of our "culture" and it's okay. Lol. Hypocrisy at its best form displayed here. 

12 minutes ago, ash said:

Just one simple observation that Hindu prayers in schools should also be stopped like Christian prayers , and ICF collectively loses its **** :two_thumbs_up::hysterical:

So all these days, you guys had issues with mixing religion in schools only for Christian and Muslim prayers. :two_thumbs_up: If it is a Hindu prayer, then apparently it is part of our "culture" and it's okay. Lol. Hypocrisy at its best form displayed here. 

Did the imaginary classes only consist of shlokas or there were additional references to akhand bharat & mein kampf ?

44 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Did the imaginary classes only consist of shlokas or there were additional references to akhand bharat & mein kampf ?

If you are naive enough to think that none of the schools in India have Hindu prayers to start the day, then so be it dude. :two_thumbs_up:

1 hour ago, ash said:

Okay I never knew ICF was so accepting and gracious. If you have no issues with Christian songs sung daily in schools, good for you mate :two_thumbs_up:

I have issue with the partiality which they do in their school during admission based on religion not the jesus prayer or allah prayer which they do during assembly. Atleast so called hindu school don do such partiality in admission.

1 hour ago, ash said:

So all these days, you guys had issues with mixing religion in schools only for Christian and Muslim prayers:two_thumbs_up: If it is a Hindu prayer, then apparently it is part of our "culture" and it's okay. Lol. Hypocrisy at its best form displayed here. 

Can you reference to any thread where people object about school prayer or it's just an imaginary idea you pull out like sloka exam and puja done in school where you studied.

20 minutes ago, ash said:

If you are naive enough to think that none of the schools in India have Hindu prayers to start the day, then so be it dude. :two_thumbs_up:

Oh we had prayers & songs across the board, some in Indian languages & others in Eng. Some may have referenced god by name and others in general. Never found the need for a crusade against either one.

But your school appears rather interesting and so is the outcome i.e. you. Did they also force you to say "Bharat Mata ki jai" in greater somalian language which offended your swiss heritage besides your extremely secular credentials ? 

25 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I have issue with the partiality which they do in their school during admission based on religion not the jesus prayer or allah prayer which they do during assembly. Atleast so called hindu school don do such partiality in admission.

I don't know about admissions, but Hindu prayers during assembly are common. If you are fine with all prayers, then no issues.

23 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Can you reference to any thread where people object about school prayer or it's just an imaginary idea you pull out like sloka exam and puja done in school where you studied

Ok if you guys are okay with Christian prayers in school assembly then it is fine. Maybe I misread it. Hallelujah. :two_thumbs_up: