Brace for another set of BLM riots - Travis McMichael trial of the murder of Ahmaud Arbery

coffee_rules

https://twitter.com/i/events/1450101029597368321

Split jury still deliberating for 3 days. If verdict acquits his killers or if judge orders a mistrial, there will be a repeat of George Floyd protests and riots predicted in US and/or Europe

This case was about a black man who was killed by white guys in an affluent GA neighborhood. Prosecution claims he was merely jogging in the neighborhood, defence claims the homicide happened in self-defense. It's all upto what he-says he-says, guy is dead and only obscure videos. Difficult to judge unlike the GF case. but a lot of wokes are already convinced it is a white supremacist crime and ready to outrage

A cellphone video taken the day of the shooting, Feb. 23, 2020, replayed in court on Thursday, shows Arbery running around the back of McMichael’s pickup truck to the passenger side as McMichael, wielding a shotgun, moves to the front and the two come face to face. McMichael said Arbery then attacked him and tried to grab his weapon, and he shot him.

“He was on me,” McMichael said.

McMichael said he had approached Arbery because neighbors indicated something had happened down the road in his coastal Georgia neighborhood of Brunswick and he wanted to ask Arbery about it. Arbery was running in the neighborhood at the time. He said Arbery stopped, but then took off running when McMichael told him police were on the way.

@BacktoCricaddict or others in US following?

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Not following in detail. 

You said:  "but a lot of wokes are already convinced it is a white supremacist crime and ready to outrage."

.... just like all the affluent (and non-affluent) white supremacists are already convinced that the victim is the criminal because of the color of his skin.  And on and on we go.  

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

9 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

but a lot of wokes are already convinced it is a white supremacist crime and ready to outrage

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just like the white supremacists are convinced that the victim is the criminal because of the color of his skin.  And on and on we go.  

Not following in detail. 

You said:  "but a lot of wokes are already convinced it is a white supremacist crime and ready to outrage."

.... just like all the affluent (and non-affluent) white supremacists are already convinced that the victim is the criminal because of the color of his skin.  And on and on we go.  

when I saw those viral videos, that is when I thought this will be difficult to prove

Woke america is not a fence sitter, they have decided it is a crime and should be addressed in the BLM realm.

Moderates and extreme right wants to fight it. Judgements in such crimes can't be influenced by activism or populism.

Maybe I am turing into a Libertarian as I age.

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

This American quiz reminds me of this scene

Pardon me, but i simply cant fathom there being any element of comedy here ... if one has bothered to really see things from the perspective of the truly oppressed. But to each their own. 

Thank goodness for video evidence. Otherwise Derek Chauvin and the mcmichaels would be roaming free on the streets.