Bangladesh vs Pakistan Series (3 T20Is and 2 Tests)

Austin 3:!6

2 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Dint enjoy the match as much as I enjoyed the kind of Rock & Heavy Metal Bangla songs being played in the background in between overs. Bangladesh has some real good musicians and Bengali Rock Bands, Rock music is a part of Bangla culture and it was on display during their match. 

Bangladesh have won toss & have to bats Once again with no change

Pakistan Left out Hasan Ali ( M. O. M yesterday's game) for
Shaheen shah Afridi >> "Jamai raja" of Legendary Shahid Afridi in 2nd T20I vs Bangladesh 

Edited by Negi95
Toss
23 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Think Sony Six

Not on tv

You need to subscribe Fancode only if you live in india

RabitholeBD Is bangladesh you tube channel you can try there.

Or Download Apps of the same, i doubt you can understand their Language

BD 1/1

As S. Afridi removed Saif Hasan in 2nd T20I

Edited by Negi95
10 minutes ago, Negi95 said:

Not on tv

You need to subscribe Fancode only if you live in india

RabitholeBD Is bangladesh you tube channel you can try there.

Or Download Apps of the same, i doubt you can understand their Language

BD 1/1

As S. Afridi removed Saif Hasan in 2nd T20I

Sorry its

RabbitholeBD

Or

Just Rabbithole

Download from Google store

Pay using Google play

99 mos BDT or

400 for 6 mos BDT

More option available for Drama etc.

Just now, Negi95 said:

2 Down 17

Not understand why mr Riyad after winning toss Bats First? 

On subscription

As long as you live in india its more smart to Subscribe from Fancode than outside of india.

I bought yearly

Subscription but you have option there for single series.

For as low as 25/35 Rupees 

16 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

This Wasim Jr looks like a straight up age fraudiya...  No way in hell he is 20 years.  Blatant age fudging:hysterical:

They are more healthy than our player

For example

Our seamer Manoj Prabhakar/ Agarkar or Chetan Sharma  (now selector) never look test fast bowler by look.

Many Afghanistan player too in their 18-20's looks older but they are not, though i doubt of Rashid khan's Age

3 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Dint enjoy the match as much as I enjoyed the kind of Rock & Heavy Metal Bangla songs being played in the background in between overs. Bangladesh has some real good musicians and Bengali Rock Bands, Rock music is a part of Bangla culture and it was on display during their match. 

They always hang around even outside of Bangladesh but i never seen bangers band in india.

Those band create real match atmosphere, i liked that.

28 minutes ago, Negi95 said:

For example

Our seamer Manoj Prabhakar/ Agarkar or Chetan Sharma  (now selector) never look test fast bowler by look.

Many Afghanistan player too in their 18-20's looks older but they are not, though i doubt of Rashid khan's Age

Lol no they do age fraud.  Basically the education level of pakistan is pretty poor.  It's much easier of forge fake documents compared to India.  They have a 45+ year old Iftikhar being listed as 30 something.  Sawed Ajmal himself has exposed that guy. 

Afghans take it to another level of course.  Their uncles play in U19 WC's compared to kids of Aus Eng NZ who are very strict. 

Even BCCI is trying to curb that heavily now. 

2 hours ago, Negi95 said:

For example

Anyone from the pasthun speaking regions from kp/fata to Afghanistan is mostly likely a age fraud, amir to was a age fraud, waqar Younis who by 2003 was way over 36 but his age documented she was 33. 

5 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Today's game has been the exact replica of yesterday's one.    Same Bangladesh.  Same struggle.  Same shitty cricket.   

BD fans deserve better than this - but they are paying the price for allowing crap administration to rule over their cricket, and failure to have a proper domestic cricket setup, for any format.