Kerala's finance: A mess in the making?

ravishingravi

Seems like a trend to mock literacy of Kerala recently especially on twitter.

As if itna literate hokar kya ukhaad liya. Don't portray that as an achievement.

Literacy doesn't guarantee good economics. What does that mean?

How does illiteracy helps economics?  Or does it mean that since it doesn't guarantee good economics, then it's a useless achievement of the state.

A possibility is that it is a reply to those Keralaites who boast about it or mock northies about lower literacy. I have seen this bunch also on twitter.

Or maybe it is an argument to defend lower literacy of northern states.

Another possibility is to demean social achievements of the state because it hasn't been ruled by BJP, so their supporters try to downplay that.

9 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Seems like a trend to mock literacy of Kerala recently especially on twitter.

As if itna literate hokar kya ukhaad liya. Don't portray that as an achievement.

Literacy doesn't guarantee good economics. What does that mean?

How does illiteracy helps economics?  Or does it mean that since it doesn't guarantee good economics, then it's a useless achievement of the state.

A possibility is that it is a reply to those Keralaites who boast about it or mock northies about lower literacy. I have seen this bunch also on twitter.

Or maybe it is an argument to defend lower literacy of northern states.

Another possibility is to demean social achievements of the state because it hasn't been ruled by BJP, so their supporters try to downplay that.

Well I want to cry my heart out, but maybe next time. 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Cry abour what dude? You are someone who abandoned your country long ago to live in another one. Whether indians in india cry or laugh should not make any difference tonyou

In the words of our cult leader “Kab sey current maar raha tha aur yeh jhatka abhi laga hai”.