Srilankan man beaten and set on fire in Sialkot Pak for blasphemy

Sgattick10

3 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

Mamoon dropping truth bombs in padosi forum.. No one is replying to him except that idiot miggy

"Pakistan is an extremist nation, the majority of the population sympathize with and admire these people.

In Pakistan studies curriculum, since 1947, Ilm-ud-din has been hailed as a Muslim hero because he murdered a Hindu publisher in 1929 for publishing a blasphemous book.

His case was fought by Jinnah himself, who tried to defend him. His funeral was attended by thousands of Muslims and today, his shrine in Lahore is frequented by Muslims in large numbers.

This is the mindset of this extremist nation and the people that we look up to.

If these criminals are jailed, they would be hailed as ghazis. If they are served capital punishment, they will be hailed as martyrs and shrines will be built in their honor like Ilm-ud-din and Mumtaz Qadri.

It is time to accept the fact that Pakistan is an extremist nation and other countries are justified in their hostility towards us. Every country should avoid us like the plague and isolate Pakistan.

We were always meant to be an extremist, intolerant nation. Our roots are in extremism.

When you divide the country based on religious grounds, most of your original leaders held extremist views and the founding father, who was highly liberal and progressive relative to others, defended a person committing a murder in the name of blasphemy in court, what else do you expect from such a nation?

When you drafted your constitution, you categorically stated that no non-Muslim can be head of state regardless of how qualified and capable he/she is. You also inserted an extremely vague law against blasphemy which has been misused for generations.

Social media warriors and liberals with English-medium education posting online that “Pakistan is peace-loving country” will not change the ground reality.

Pakistan is the complete opposite of a peace-loving country - it is a country full of hatred, intolerance and aggression. Our youth is frustrated because of unemployment and illiteracy, and this frustration is the root-cause of mentality.

They have been led to believe that there is nothing in this world for them and they will be rewarded in the hereafter. They have been led to believe that jihad and killing blasphemers is a shortcut to heaven.

Nothing will change in Pakistan unless the majority is educated and employed, the high fantasy curriculum of Pakistan Studies is revamped and seminaries are shut down.

Religious education should be carefully monitored to ensure that there are no elements of jihad. Sent the mullahs packing and educate the new generation.

In others words, nothing is going to happen and we will get worse and worse. The future of Pakistan is nothing but pure darkness. We are only good for running our mouths and showing eyes to other countries that are far better than us in every aspect."

This person whoever wrote it, has a beautiful mind. We need more people like him. Acceptance that a problem exists is first step if you want to solve it.

Another gem from Mamoon miya

Me and my friends are in the minority. The vast majority of the people are uneducated, jobless and this frustration and desperation have led them to extremism.

They take solace in the assumption that since there is nothing in this world for them, they will be rewarded in hereafter. They are also led to believe by the religious institutions that jihad is is a shortcut to heaven and if they die after punishing someone for so-called blasphemy, they will be martyrs.

I can guarantee you that most of those people who participated in this brutal manslaughter were not criminals and were regular, normal people.

Had you met them before this event you wouldn’t have noticed anything fishy about them, and had I told you that this is what they are capable of, you would have said that I’m generalizing.

This event is not exclusive to Sialkot nor to this particular group. The people who brought food to these people in jail - do you think they would acted differently?

How come only one person tried to save him and how come the police didn’t act? Because they shared the same mindset.

This could have happened in Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Faisalabad etc. The outcome would have been the same.

To claim that this is just a small minority and not the real face of Pakistan is simply living in denial and refusing to accept the truth, i.e. Pakistan is a dangerous, violent and extremist country filled with hatred.

People who are claiming that this is not the true face of Pakistan and try to protect the laughable myth that Pakistan is a peace-loving and friendly country are living in a bubble.

You are right that I have no love for Pakistan. What is there to love? One should be ashamed of being a Pakistani. This country is total shambles.

Edited by vayuu1

4 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

the only saner one in the insanity of paxtanis.

14 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

Another gem from Mamoon miya

Me and my friends are in the minority. The vast majority of the people are uneducated, jobless and this frustration and desperation have led them to extremism.

They take solace in the assumption that since there is nothing in this world for them, they will be rewarded in hereafter. They are also led to believe by the religious institutions that jihad is is a shortcut to heaven and if they die after punishing someone for so-called blasphemy, they will be martyrs.

I can guarantee you that most of those people who participated in this brutal manslaughter were not criminals and were regular, normal people.

Had you met them before this event you wouldn’t have noticed anything fishy about them, and had I told you that this is what they are capable of, you would have said that I’m generalizing.

This event is not exclusive to Sialkot nor to this particular group. The people who brought food to these people in jail - do you think they would acted differently?

How come only one person tried to save him and how come the police didn’t act? Because they shared the same mindset.

This could have happened in Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Multan, Faisalabad etc. The outcome would have been the same.

To claim that this is just a small minority and not the real face of Pakistan is simply living in denial and refusing to accept the truth, i.e. Pakistan is a dangerous, violent and extremist country filled with hatred.

People who are claiming that this is not the true face of Pakistan and try to protect the laughable myth that Pakistan is a peace-loving and friendly country are living in a bubble.

You are right that I have no love for Pakistan. What is there to love? One should be ashamed of being a Pakistani. This country is total shambles.

I never visit PP but today I visited their time pass section and there was a thread from an Indian as to whether the two nation theory was justified as secularism is dead in India and Bangladesh.

Seriously, sometimes Indians can be bigger wrist slitters than the ultra left in western countries.

58 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I never visit PP but today I visited their time pass section and there was a thread from an Indian as to whether the two nation theory was justified as secularism is dead in India and Bangladesh.

Seriously, sometimes Indians can be bigger wrist slitters than the ultra left in western countries.

Lol they are pretend Indians like that BVB guys

That guy bvb is a Pakistani

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Those Paindoos are 3rd and 4th generations phoren wala, far removed from their Pakistani ethnicity. 

Mamoon gives them a hard dose of reality. 

The britistanis are more radical then average Pakistani. Something to ponder on at it’s not the issue of country where they grow up in. It’s the mindset no matter where they are breeding in the world. Sometimes I wonder if cousin marriage also plays a part to make these guys retards

27 minutes ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

Lol they are pretend Indians like that BVB guys

25 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

That guy bvb is a Pakistani

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

I'm talking about street cricketer. Seriously, I don't get the soft corner some liberals have for Pakistanis, criticize Modi as much as you want to and it is completely justified but sucking up to Pakistanis?

Wow Mamooon whatta legend:hatsoff: This guy has some deep knowledge about almost everything Tareq Fateh esque & that's why he easily roasts Paxtanis. 

Our Indian intellectuals are mostly idiots & don't present the facts clearly & have loose knowledge about history. 

I have never seen anyone expose these Paxtanis as Fateh & Mamoon is another one of those rare sane voices among Jaahils 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Wow Mamooon whatta legend:hatsoff: This guy has some deep knowledge about almost everything Tareq Fateh esque & that's why he easily roasts Paxtanis. 

Our Indian intellectuals are mostly idiots & don't present the facts clearly & have loose knowledge about history. 

I have never seen anyone expose these Paxtanis as Fateh & Mamoon is another one of those rare sane voices among Jaahils 

He is a Jaahil himself, he is homophobic and is in favour of cousin marriage. He is not as sane or open minded as you believe.

3 hours ago, Vancouver said:

He is a Jaahil himself, he is homophobic and is in favour of cousin marriage. He is not as sane or open minded as you believe.

On the topic of their society being full of radicalised extremists (even the "educated" ones), he is absolutely spot on.  

1. Those Paindoo's revel in the fact that Aurangazeb and co. destroyed temples, undertook forced conversions and imposed jizya.
  2. They named their missiles after Babur, Ghazanvi and Ghauri.
  3. They defaced the grave of their Nobel laureate because he was Ahmadi.
  4. Mumtaz Qadri is hailed as a martyr and as as someone they should look up to.
  5. FFS, even their cricket team spend more effort trying to convert people than they do to win matches :hahaha:

They complain about "Fascist" India when their own country has been an extremist cesspit since the 70's. At least since Zia's time.

Go to CorneredTigers.Net; They are pages and pages dedicated to the pain Mamoon Bhai was caused them :hysterical:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

PM Imran also said that the Sialkot tragedy was highlighted in India in an effort to defame Pakistan. "Their TV programmes called this incident a routine occurrence in Pakistan, which is unjust,"

https://www.dawn.com/news/1662427/pm-vows-to-go-after-those-resorting-to-violence-in-the-name-of-religion

WTF. You wot m8? 

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

PM Imran also said that the Sialkot tragedy was highlighted in India in an effort to defame Pakistan. "Their TV programmes called this incident a routine occurrence in Pakistan, which is unjust,"

https://www.dawn.com/news/1662427/pm-vows-to-go-after-those-resorting-to-violence-in-the-name-of-religion

WTF. You wot m8? 

Would have given this statement after 7 pm. Anyways fir se paxtan ke sath saazish ho gai.

1 hour ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Unbelievably insecure bunch in there. Won't let you even play a fantasy league because you don't agree with them on their political views :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

tools of the highest order these poyzz are.. 

Cry about Western Saazish all day on these forums while enjoying the free bread in these countries..