BRAHMĀSTRA Part One: Shiva

poyzzplaidwell

14 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

It's a fantasy film, not historical. Here focus is on creating something like Marvel universe with heroes carrying mystical Astras. 

Yes but they have been promoting is as a film based on the indian sanatan culture and astras.. btw which are real. Stop parroting the 'mythology' propaganda which the left wing has been indoctrinating us with. Bollywood is very good in using things to attract hindu audiences and let them down by giving them a tatti love story in return.

If you are not going to actually talk about the historical context of astras and how they came into being then what's the point of using them in a film.. might has well done a bog standard superhero film like Krish with a love story

21 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Trailer se hi pata chalta hain. "Astron ke devta - Brahmastra!" . "Brahmastra ke kismat ka sikander!" ! 

But brahmastra isnt the most powerful brahmastra its version brahmashira is the most powerful brahmastra,brahma danda isnt actually brahmastra as it is danda that is given to a siddha who has attained brahmatva or is an avatara aka piplad rishi son of durvasa who used it against lord shani,drona got it from parshuram and parshuram himself only anomoly to this list is indrajit aka meghnad but he was so possessed to get every divine weapon that he just broke every limit to possess every possible divyastraa,with lord rama, hanuman you dont need such possession as they are lord themselves same with shri krishna,that is why indrajit was an atimaharathi and along with Bhargav rama to possess all the divine weapon of Trinity 

Just now, vayuu1 said:

But brahmastra isnt the most powerful brahmastra its version brahmashira is the most powerful brahmastra,brahma danda isnt actually brahmastra as it is danda that is given to a siddha who has attained brahmatva or is an avatara aka piplad rishi son of durvasa who used it against lord shani,drona got it from parshuram and parshuram himself only anomoly to this list is indrajit aka meghnad but he was so possessed to get every divine weapon that he just broke every limit to possess every possible divyastraa,with lord rama, hanuman you dont need such possession as they are lord themselves same with shri krishna,that is why indrajit was an atimaharathi and along with Bhargav rama to possess all the divine weapon of Trinity 

Forgot to add brahmarishi vashisht who used it against vishvamitra to nullify his pashupatastra 

I went to watch this movie last friday. It is such a crap film that I can't express in words. Normally, most Bollywood movies are crap these days but at least they have good 10-15 mins where you can get hooked up. This is a non-sense movie without any story line or meaning from start to finish.

Suddenly fire coming, suddenly bull appearing, from somewhere all of a sudden Alia Bhatt starts romancing with Ranbir, Arijit Sing songs in between without any reason. What a horror show. :laugh:

They have picked all big stars like Amitabh, SRK, Nagarjuna, Ranbir etc but paid no attention to the story.

Ayan Mukherji is not a bad director. His Wake-up Sid, Yeh Jawani hai Deewani were decent films. He should have stuck with his genre of young romance which he is good at. The issue is Karan Johar pushed him to become Rajmouli and tried to copy Bahubali and totally messed it. It is quite clear they tried to appease the hindu majority considering the present mood of the country and included all the Sanskrit slokas, Agni shastra, Kaali puja's etc. The problem is Ayan Mukherji/Karan Johar are not the right filmmakers for these kinds of films and totally messed it up.

Edited by Austin 3:!6

7 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I went to watch this movie last friday. It is such a crap film that I can't express in words. Normally, most Bollywood movies are crap these days but at least they have good 10-15 mins where you can get hooked up. This is a non-sense movie without any story line or meaning from start to finish.

Suddenly fire coming, suddenly bull appearing, from somewhere all of a sudden Alia Bhatt starts romancing with Ranbir, Arijit Sing songs in between without any reason. What a horror show. :laugh:

They have picked all big stars like Amitabh, SRK, Nagarjuna, Ranbir etc but paid no attention to the story.

Ayan Mukherji is not a bad director. His Wake-up Sid, Yeh Jawani hai Deewani were decent films. He should have stuck with his genre of young romance which he is good at. The issue is Karan Johar pushed him to become Rajmouli and tried to copy Bahubali and totally messed it. It is quite clear they tried to appease the hindu majority considering the present mood of the country and included all the Sanskrit slokas, Agni shastra, Kaali puja's etc. The problem is Ayan Mukherji/Karan Johar are not the right filmmakers for these kinds of films and totally messed it up.

agree but posters like @rkt.india are not ready to accept what a disaster this films on the film making aspect not the fake BO collections which have been peddled.

I dont know where you saw it but in my area cinemas are running at less than 20% occupancy for shows since Friday.. when i went on Saturday there were max 15 people in a theatre of 100 atleast

11 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

agree but posters like @rkt.india are not ready to accept what a disaster this films on the film making aspect not the fake BO collections which have been peddled.

I dont know where you saw it but in my area cinemas are running at less than 20% occupancy for shows since Friday.. when i went on Saturday there were max 15 people in a theatre of 100 atleast

Wifey pushed me to watch it...normally I avoid watching movies anyway. I went to a Cineworld in Poole, and it was not even half full

20 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

That's such a horrible and noob take on the film. Nothing is coming suddenly. There is a logic and reason behind everything in the film. Looks like you just saw it, not watched it.

6 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Wifey pushed me to watch it...normally I avoid watching movies anyway. I went to a Cineworld in Poole, and it was not even half full

So you think theaters in uk and usa would be full for a Hindi film.

Edited by rkt.india

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

So you don't have any interest in watching movies.  Have you seen Spiderman throwing spider web from his hand? 

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

That's such a horrible and noob take on the film. Nothing is coming suddenly. There is a logic and reason behind everything in the film. Looks like you just saw it, not watched it.

Whole movie they created a narrative that Brahmastra is the most dangerous weapon, and it can destroy the planet. The entire movie was based on the villains should not get hold of 3 parts of Brahmastra as it would mean end of the world. But they finally did get hold of the Brahmastra, suddenly the world started getting destroyed, winds started blowing, volcanoes erupting and then Ranbir-Alia came together, and all went calm & peaceful. Amitabh came to the screen saying 'Pyaar ki takat ne Brahmastra ko hara diya or something like that'

Yeh kaisa logic hai :hysterical:

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

So you think theaters in uk and usa would be full for a Hindi film.

Do you know the collections being reported from overseas? 

I dont know where you live but there are MANY desis in UK and USA who go to watch films. Kashmir files I went to see in a muslim dominated area Cineworld theatre in UK was indeed houseful

2 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

That is why it took a param tapasvi and indriyajit like lakshmana who had complete control over his indriyas was able to kill indrajit, Arjuna too is called param tapa 

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Whole movie they created a narrative that Brahmastra is the most dangerous weapon, and it can destroy the planet. The entire movie was based on the villains should not get hold of 3 parts of Brahmastra as it would mean end of the world. But they finally did get hold of the Brahmastra, suddenly the world started getting destroyed, winds started blowing, volcanoes erupting and then Ranbir-Alia came together, and all went calm & peaceful. Amitabh came to the screen saying 'Pyaar ki takat ne Brahmastra ko hara diya or something like that'

Ye lehen ke bore agar dwapar main hote to jab ashwatthama brahmashira ka avahan kr raha tha to ye pyar ki taqat dikhate waha pe

3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

OMG...This is beyond cringe..Not going to pay Rs.350 ticket for this crap. 

Edited by kepler37b

3 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The fakeness is surreal. It is bloody blatant. All ground reports point towards a below average movie. 

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

SLB or Om Raut would have done a vastly better job.

Dumb KJo. Does not know whom to hire for a project. He should stop production and stick to his ChaiWallah-on-TV Job.

Edited by kepler37b