Alleged sacrilege attempt at Golden Temple, suspect killed

vayuu1

22 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

. Those are the cold hard facts and if you don't like that then tough, there is no need to come to the Gurdwara (apart from the free langar which many non Sikhs come for and treat like a restaurant).

and the truth comes out for everyone to see..

don’t worry after your nautanki for the past year a lot of Hindus will stop coming to gurdwaras- including myself. Even my own sister heard a snide remark from a old woman in the gurdwara that ‘oh aa jaande ne muft di roti khane’. Keep your ‘selfless sewa’ to yourself- go be pally with your best friends the radical Islamists because you can’t stand your Hindu past and the link your religion has to it, when  they give * pe laat in Afghanistan and Pakistan then don’t come crying to ‘idol worshipers’ to come save you. Send some of your ‘brave Nihangs’ to fight against beadbi ( another word taken from Muslims) oh wait all your superiority complex is against hindus in india :giggle:

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

It really pains to watch. I always say that we may follow the best religion or best culture in the world but if that has not given us the wisdom then how good is that.

We believe in "vasudaiva kutumbkam" that means knowledge that is shared is for the whole world/universe, not any particular community. Nobody has been given an ownership of it.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

and the truth comes out for everyone to see..

don’t worry after your nautanki for the past year a lot of Hindus will stop coming to gurdwaras- including myself. Even my own sister heard a snide remark from a old woman in the gurdwara that ‘oh aa jaande ne muft di roti khane’. Keep your ‘selfless sewa’ to yourself- go be pally with your best friends the radical Islamists because you can’t stand your Hindu past and the link your religion has to it, when  they give * pe laat in Afghanistan and Pakistan then don’t come crying to ‘idol worshipers’ to come save you. Send some of your ‘brave Nihangs’ to fight against beadbi ( another word taken from Muslims) oh wait all your superiority complex is against hindus in india :giggle:

Look at you twisting everything. I haven't mentioned anything about being superior. You have issues.

If you don't agree with the teachings of Sikhism, why visit the Gurdwara? I don't visit the Mandir, Church, Mosque, Synagogue, Buddhist Temple unless it's as a tourist. I have friends and colleagues from different religions, it doesn't mean I visit their places of worship with them.

As for Beadbi being a 'muslim' word. Do you know the origin of the word Hindu? It is of Muslim Persian origin. Now that is a far bigger thing! Look at yourself before commenting on others.

Throughout history I would say Sikhs have done more for Hindus than vice versa so don't claim that Hindus have done so much more.

Who came up with the phrase 'Hindu Muslim bhai bhai'? I'm pretty damn sure it wasn't a muslim.

Which religious group showed indifference in 1947 and allowed so many Muslims to stay behind in India? Sikhs cleared out the areas of Punjab that were going to India. This is despite Sikhs being in much smaller numbers than Muslims and Hindus in undivided Punjab.

Which group did nothing to avenge the Noakali massacre? Sikhs went berserk after the Rawalpindi massacre.

You see, when you fight back people think twice about attacking you again.

42 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Look at you twisting everything. I haven't mentioned anything about being superior. You have issues.

If you don't agree with the teachings of Sikhism, why visit the Gurdwara? I don't visit the Mandir, Church, Mosque, Synagogue, Buddhist Temple unless it's as a tourist. I have friends and colleagues from different religions, it doesn't mean I visit their places of worship with them.

As for Beadbi being a 'muslim' word. Do you know the origin of the word Hindu? It is of Muslim Persian origin. Now that is a far bigger thing! Look at yourself before commenting on others.

Throughout history I would say Sikhs have done more for Hindus than vice versa so don't claim that Hindus have done so much more.

really? Did you invent the time machine and go back in time to verify? Or you are lapping up the ISI funded agenda to blindly believe Hindus did jack while you guys saved our wives and daughters while they were being sold for take take in the markets? Unlike you I said both Sikhs and Hindus were equal in partnership in trying to protect the dharma against the Islamic invaders. So you are actually showing your superiority complex here. Hindus go to gurudwaras because we believe the teachings are part of our philosophy unlike you who want people who believe in something other than you rather not come to your place of worship, again copying Muslims- for gods sake do something original.

again for the 100th time you people ignore the question- where is your Khalsa sher mardangi when your wives and daughters get killed in Pakistan and Afghanistan? Why don’t you do anything for them? Instead you jizz over ISI funded handles like Sikhexpo who spend all their time maligning india. Grow the fck up and open your damn eyes to the reality.

Edited by LordPrabhzy

@LordPrabhzy @ravishingravi,in replies se ji dekh lo,kisne bola tha aane ke liye bhai,i am a half sikh myself but ,i'd say its a fault of us hindus ,we always remember half thing ,we rememver ahimsa parmo dharma,we forgot dharma himsa tadaiva cha,we remembet vinay na manat jaladhi jadd gaye teen din beeti,we forgot bole ram sakop tab bhaiy bin hou na preeti,we havent or majority havent looked to teach our kids about our dharma ,havent attached our kids to our dharma,toh hum kis munh se kose kisi ko, @Ranvir Majority of gurudwaras have hindu visitors ,they dont go there as tourists ,they go there out of respect,they particapate in langar seva,joota seva ,out of respect,you are right sikhi is against idol worship,par tumse ye kisne keh diya ki hindu idol worshipper hai,misconception tumhe hai hume nhi

Clear to see India is the same as Pakistan then, with it's crappy religions and politician's and so called leaders who preach hate, because that the only way they can win elections.

A divided India will never be a global player, and it's our own people we elect that are destroying the country.

7 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Buddhists and Sikhs are not Hindu and say it openly. The founders of these two religions made their own distinct paths. Obviously they were influenced by what came before them but they created a new religion. 

Guru Nanak was inspired by many faiths and took a middle ground. Hinduism is a modern term, but in Guru Nanak’s time, it was all sanatan dharma which the faith has respected all faiths and traditions instead of lynching them like Abrahamic faiths. You are educated by Macaulay putras and are ignorant. All teachings of Nanakji were inspired by Vedanta which is nothing but upanishads, just like Buddha’s followers. What is Ik Onkar in Guru Granth? Not part of Sanatan dharm? 

Yet Hindus try to claim both religions as a part of Hinduism. Yes Sikhism is against idol worship

No, we are saying it is a sampradaay that Hindus respect. Yet you consider a book so sacred that you will lynch people for it. If that is not idol worship what is? GGS revered Durga and Kali. 

, it does not believe that Hindu gods are the supreme being and should not be worshipped as such. Those are the cold hard facts and if you don't like that then tough, there is no need to come to the Gurdwara (apart from the free langar which many non Sikhs come for and treat like a restaurant). It's better that you know that rather than live in ignorance. I don't visit other faith's religious places to pray or meditate, I only go as a tourist/visitor. I respect other people's religions, it doesn't mean I have to agree with their teachings.

If you look at the Abrahamic religions the Jews would never say Christians and Muslims are Jewish. Most Christian and Muslim names come from Jewish names but they are completely separate religions.  People called Ya'aqov, Jacob and Yaqoob may have the same name but their beliefs will not be 100% the same. The Christian Bible is 80% the Jewish Old Testament but again Jewish people would never claim they and Christians are the same and vice versa.

You speak about that Bihari boy but forget about the Sikh farmers run over by a Hindu in UP a few months ago.

yes become a monotheistic religion , can you guys claim Nanaksahib or Karaturpur your own, bade aaye 

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Who came up with the phrase 'Hindu Muslim bhai bhai'? I'm pretty damn sure it wasn't a muslim.

Which religious group showed indifference in 1947 and allowed so many Muslims to stay behind in India? Sikhs cleared out the areas of Punjab that were going to India. This is despite Sikhs being in much smaller numbers than Muslims and Hindus in undivided Punjab.

Which group did nothing to avenge the Noakali massacre? Sikhs went berserk after the Rawalpindi massacre.

Go read about who saved the Golden temple in 1947 when Pakistani jihadis had surrounded it , ? It was RSS sevaks  that saved your Golden temple

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Name one Sikh dynasty or empire in the medieval period until the 19th century Ranjit Singhji? He had banned gauhatya in Punjab for your kind information and he resurrected Kashi  and Puri Jagannath mandir because the first of the Panj Pyaare of GGS was a Odiya

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Name one Sikh dynasty or empire in the medieval period until the 19th century Ranjit Singhji? He had banned gauhatya in Punjab for your kind information and he resurrected Kashi  and Puri Jagannath mandir because the first of the Panj Pyaare of GGS was a Odiya

Do you know how miniscule a proportion Sikhs were of Greater Punjab in Ranjit Singh's time? It was an amazing achievement for Sikhs to get that much power. They also took over half of Afghanistan (Khyber Pakhtunkwa) and that is the reason why it is part of Pakistan today. Hindus were the majority of India and the subcontinent and were controlled by Muslims for several hundred years, see the difference.

The Marathas were great but there was no great Hindu Empire that originated in Northern India since the Mughal Invasions. At one point Hindus were even calling for the Mughal Empire to return when asking for freedom from the British. That is the level of mental subjugation they were under, wanting a muslim ruler to return.

The only Hindus I have seen put up a fight when in a minority are the Tamil Tigers.

Remember Prithviraj Chauhan? Where did his dharma and leniency get him?

Sikhs and Buddhists clearly state they are not Hindus. Get the picture and let go. Christians and Muslims are not Jews.

12 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Do you know what was the perception against Hindus post Godhra? They did exactly what you are suggesting when 50 innocent pilgrims were burnt alive and then the whole western world started labelling india as anti muslim hindu fascist state...

If we start avenging everything that happens to us ( including whats happened in the last 1000 years)  then you'll see Godhras in every part of the country and we will become like a lawless barbaric Pakistan- the reason why India is a propsoerous country in mere 70 years of independence is due to the high moral ground taken by Hindus to let things go and still live by G**ndu gandhi principles of eye for an eye and that sort of ****. Tbh i do agree with you on a level, i think we should arm hindus with weapons and self defence training in any areas they are in a minority like Kashmir or Punjab so if jihadis and khalistanis want to start their **** again then atleast its an even contest- because these two groups like to kill unarmed people despite calling themselves 'brave' by segregating people by religion and shooting them at point blank range- we see whats the result is when they face a trained professional army- they are exterminated like rats.

Its very easy to sit in the UK and bark nonsense- i live there too and i know exactly the kind of hate peddled in your gurdwaras and ensuring the next generation of children growing up to hate hindus and India. Again as i said your perceived bravery stops in history- do something similar in Pakistan and Afghanistan to revenge against beadbi then i will raise my hat in admiration- after all you believe in the phrase "Ek khalsa sava lakh de barabar hunda hai".. proove it then.

Edited by LordPrabhzy

13 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Post partition, in Pakistan, Hindu and Sikh lands were given to Muslims who immigrated from India to Pakistan.

In Punjab and Delhi region, a lot of those homeless Hindus and Sikhs took shelter in empty mosques which were left behind. What did Gandhi Nehuru’s India do. Beat the hellout of those poor immigrants and emptied them mosque.

Khalistan is a jatt Sikh wet dream of complete control over resources in Punjab, politically, socially and religiously, sikhi is used as a political tool by these uneducated jatts of Punjab, the gurus were all khatri and you would never come across khatri sikhs advocating for a separate homeland eventhough they suffered hugely during the anti Sikh riots in Delhi 84, overseas jatt Sikhs have separate gurdwaras which are funded through bogus organisations whose aim is to radicalise overseas jatt sikhs to hate Hindus and India, the obsession to hide their Hindu/dharmic roots becomes a lot easier when you start abusing your ancestral background, jatt Sikhs follow macauliffe oriented sikhi which has become more abrahamic in nature, it's not just the Hindus which theses jatts Sikhs hate, infact they hate nirankaris, namdharis, ravidasia, dera followers, santani Sikhs and also have deep hatred for khatri Sikhs due to reason 1 jealousy and secondly khatris have great relation with their Hindu khatri counterparts, sikhi has been played around with and so much propaganda against Hindus. Cut down funding for these Sikh khalistani organisations from overseas and everything falls into place in punjab.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Hindus are intolerant 

@Ranvir hypothetically if the perpetrators of this crime was a Sikh would you support Hindu mobs lynching him to death in response to the vandalism or then wound you turn around and say Hindu fascists are killing innocent Sikhs? Or is it one rule for you one rule for us?

My point is, despite multiple episodes of functioning temples being vandalised Hindu mobs have not taken to the street to kill the accused- they have let the law take its course even if the judicial system is ineffective. That’s what sets us apart from Pakistan and a hypothetical theocracy like Khalistan where this would be a daily occurrence with minorities.

4 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Do you know what was the perception against Hindus post Godhra? They did exactly what you are suggesting when 50 innocent pilgrims were burnt alive and then the whole western world started labelling india as anti muslim hindu fascist state...

If we start avenging everything that happens to us ( including whats happened in the last 1000 years)  then you'll see Godhras in every part of the country and we will become like a lawless barbaric Pakistan- the reason why India is a propsoerous country in mere 70 years of independence is due to the high moral ground taken by Hindus to let things go and still live by G**ndu gandhi principles of eye for an eye and that sort of ****. Tbh i do agree with you on a level, i think we should arm hindus with weapons and self defence training in any areas they are in a minority like Kashmir or Punjab so if jihadis and khalistanis want to start their **** again then atleast its an even contest- because these two groups like to kill unarmed people despite calling themselves 'brave' by segregating people by religion and shooting them at point blank range- we see whats the result is when they face a trained professional army- they are exterminated like rats.

Its very easy to sit in the UK and bark nonsense- i live there too and i know exactly the kind of hate peddled in your gurdwaras and ensuring the next generation of children growing up to hate hindus and India. Again as i said your perceived bravery stops in history- do something similar in Pakistan and Afghanistan to revenge against beadbi then i will raise my hat in admiration- after all you believe in the phrase "Ek khalsa sava lakh de barabar hunda hai".. proove it then.

You keep going on about Pakistan and Afghanistan but there are extremely few Sikhs in those countries, an absolute tiny amount. You still need some decent numbers to fight back.

You can hide behind the 'perception' card all you want. There are plenty of bad things about India which are just as bad as revenge violence like multiple Gang Rape cases and abject poverty. Those two things affect India's international reputation far more than being anti Islamic.

India is not a prosperous nation, it has some of the worst poverty and living conditions in the world and don't hide behind the 'it's only been 70 years since independence' nonsense. South Korea and China were even poorer than India in the 1950s, China as recent as the 1980s and now look at them, light years in front.

Moral ground by Hindus you say - pretty much every time I read about gang rape cases in India it is Hindus doing it, again when I read about rape threats made to Indian female celebrities or even the baby of Virat Kohli it is Hindus doing it.

You've gone very quiet about Beadbi being a 'muslim' word since I mentioned the origin of the word Hindu.

You could have armed the Kashmiri Pandits, they still would have run. The only Hindus who I have seen fight with the odds stacked against them are the Tamil Tigers and I respect them a lot for that 

Hindus in Punjab are under no threat whatsoever, their numbers are actually growing due to mass migration of people from UP and Bihar. These same UP and Bihari Hindus are discriminated by the native Punjabi Hindus. No brotherly love there.

Yes it's easy for you sitting in England singing India's praises whilst you enjoy the comforts of a developed first world nation. Your family on the other hand saw India for the country it was and ran to the UK to escape it. I can't blame them, mine did the same.

I don't hate Hindus or India but I will not tolerate unfair attacks on the Sikh community nor lazy generalisations which are peddled by the likes of you.

17 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You keep going on about Pakistan and Afghanistan but there are extremely few Sikhs in those countries, an absolute tiny amount. You still need some decent numbers to fight back.

but that’s my point- the Khalsa doesn’t care about how outnumbered you are. But all I see is Sikh handles and khalistani outfits singing praises about the ‘brotherhood’ between Muslims and Sikhs completely oblivious or purposely ignoring the atrocities faced by Sikhs in these two Islamic nations? Do you see the blatant hypocrisy there? 

20 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Moral ground by Hindus you say - pretty much every time I read about gang rape cases in India it is Hindus doing it, again when I read about rape threats made to Indian female celebrities or even the baby of Virat Kohli it is Hindus doing it.

if you want to keep bringing in unrelated topics like gang rapes- every sane Indian is fed up of the lawlnesss of individuals however people don’t rape based on their religious teachings. There are as many Muslims rapists in india as Hindus- it’s not a religious issue but a criminal issue so let’s not mix the two up. I for one would hang each of these assholes as punishment without a doubt. 

22 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

You've gone very quiet about Beadbi being a 'muslim' word since I mentioned the origin of the word Hindu.

The actual term for my region is Sanatan Dharam.. the word Hindu is a play on the word Indus and residents who live on the other side of the river given to us by invaders- I’m happy to change it to the original term. My point was is there an actual term written in the GGS for ‘sacrilege’? Or maybe that concept was never thought of and you guys decided to use beadbi as you needed something to justify revenge attacks for religious disrespect?

25 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Hindus in Punjab are under no threat whatsoever, their numbers are actually growing due to mass migration of people from UP and Bihar. These same UP and Bihari Hindus are discriminated by the native Punjabi Hindus. No brotherly love there.

oh really? Why do UP and Biharis come to Punjab? To be workers for Jatt farmers and work in industry because half the Sikh youth are drug addicts and the state needs workers for output of goods and material. As per my knowledge it’s jatts that see them as untouchables and 2nd class citizens,  not hindu punjabis so don’t start the blame game. and you talk about HPs not being under threat.. have you seen one prominent Hindu singer or actor in the punjabi entertainment industry be open about their faith? People like Harish Verma, Sunanda Sharma, Parmish Verma never profess or celebrate there hindu faith publically but have to promote sikhi and going to the gurudwara, because they know full well that if they are ‘ too Hindu’ their careers will be finished in Punjab overnight. Half of the punjabi songs insult Hindus like ‘ bahmana etc etc’ and you say Hindus are not under threat in Punjab.. yeah sure. They are not under threat till they keep their heads down in submission and don’t say anything like they have been doing for decades, if they do speak up the same thing will happen to them what happened to Kashmiri pandits.

to conclude I’m I’m not attacking sikhi, my opposition will always be towards Khalistan Ioving assholes who hate my native country and people of my religion.

2 hours ago, sarchasm said:

I think you need to sit down and calmly process what I said. I am not here to deny that many Hindus from punjab are emotionally tied up with sikhism as a cognate panth of the larger Hindu family. The rest of Indian Hindus have no such affiliation and they do not need to accept cutesy nonsense like hind di chadar. On the other hand, I have full faith in sikhs/khalistanis to eventually get the likes of you to a point where you'd gladly accept there's nothing similar between the two religions except the copied names.

The silly bit here is you trying to throw those facts about Huzur Saheb etc like it changes *anything*. Did I even once deny the fact that Sikhism has been birthed from a Hindu tradition or the historical affiliation between the two religions. No I did not. So why are you barking up this tree, again?

Sikhism is a confused and copycat religion with a large dose of in-built supremacism. I see no difference in the islamic ''there is no god but one god'' and ''raj karega khalsa baki rahe na koi''.

Actually its aaki rahe na koi not baki,aaki means paapi