2022 T20 WC Australia Fixtures

zen

4 hours ago, zen said:

Ind participation (not its doing well) brings revenues ... In other sports, there are far bigger teams than what Ind is in cricket. Tournaments should not design schedules based on which team brings what revenues  

when you have 10 teams which play the sport seriously then its all about revenues to ICC my friend- its shocking that after decades we still dont have cricket played in more countries- the way its going international cricket will die out for good.

11 hours ago, Iconoclast said:

lol weak group ICC doing best they can to get India into final 4

Are you sure about that rofl? 

152 / 0 vs pak most likely repeat. 

Possible win vs saffer because they suck in t20. 

Will lose to Afghani side. We can't play spin.

We are in a tough group. 

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Are you sure about that rofl? 

152 / 0 vs pak most likely repeat. 

Possible win vs saffer because they suck in t20. 

Will lose to Afghani side. We can't play spin.

We are in a tough group. 

1. This match will not take place in UAE. India perform much better in Aus than Pakistan does.

2. Agreed Saffers suck at T20

3. Afghan team will go MIA, drive Ubers and claim asylum.

39 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

1. This match will not take place in UAE. India perform much better in Aus than Pakistan does.

2. Agreed Saffers suck at T20

3. Afghan team will go MIA, drive Ubers and claim asylum.

Mate, if we actually pick the right players then I am sure we can challenge for a title in t20. In tests obviously we are a top side but even there we have selection bias which ruins our chances at times. We dont even pick the right players for LOI either. So yea we will struggle. But Pakistan tbh is a way more exciting LOI side. Brilliant setup. They now have shaheen dhahani babar rizwan and rauf too who is pretty good. India are a boring side to watch with all oldie assholes. I think pakistan just need one good power hitter to be a top 2/3 side in LOI. 

In odi we just flat out suck tbh. Old decrepit side. We need a fresh young team. 

On 1/23/2022 at 6:14 AM, Vijy said:

SA can thrash Ind; Pak could comfortable win as well. The real "thriller" will be with banglabros

Banga would love to knock us out of the tournament too, especially if we lose to SA and Pakistan.

I will keep my reservations till I see us perform vs SL and see what changes are made to the team.

The WC is only about 6-8 months away.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

chalo we are winning this, Pak batsman coming from clearing small boundaries in PSL will be caught at boundaries this time . 

Tukke ek baar lag gaya baar baar nhin lagega. MCG men inko Lord Thakur bhaari padd jayega 

Good but Ind could bat first and Pak may not be chasing a big score, so the result depends on a variety of factors 

22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

still u hve to score those runs and we have seen in t20 how tricky even 120-140 targets gets 

We can't assume that Pak cannot get low targets ... Even if Pak bats first, we can't assume that Ind will get any target that Pak gets 

35 minutes ago, Serpico said:

We'll have some clarity in the Asia cup that happens one month before this. If Shaheen is still unplayable to our top order in Asia cup, pak will be favorites in wc. But I think they'll crack him before.. maybe pant-ishan/venky will open. Some strategy will be tried to negate him

Asia Cup is a crtical tournament for India...  To really gauge the strength of Pakistan especially...  It isn't that high pressure clash like WC but we will be able to see the kind of match ups Pakistan will set up against our batting. 

Asia Cup 2016 helped us in WT20 2016 as well..  Otherwise an unknown Amir would have troubled us again in WT20.  We knew what to expect & was dealt accordingly. 

Recent WT20 they were caught like deer in headlights..  & couldn't cope with Pressure. 

On 2/25/2022 at 8:22 AM, Lone Wolf said:

Asia Cup is a crtical tournament for India...  To really gauge the strength of Pakistan especially...  It isn't that high pressure clash like WC but we will be able to see the kind of match ups Pakistan will set up against our batting. 

Asia Cup 2016 helped us in WT20 2016 as well..  Otherwise an unknown Amir would have troubled us again in WT20.  We knew what to expect & was dealt accordingly. 

Recent WT20 they were caught like deer in headlights..  & couldn't cope with Pressure. 

with so many chokers in the team, and I expect some of them to be around for WT20 (2022), one can expect a similar outcome

17 minutes ago, Vijy said:

with so many chokers in the team, and I expect some of them to be around for WT20 (2022), one can expect a similar outcome

Let's see though..  Pakistan was on fire in that game & I had a feeling we were going unprepared.  IPL actually destroyed our chances of WT20.  We didn't played any T20I series with a full strength squad before the tournament.   IPl is never a good preparation.

Asia Cup will help us.