PSL 2022 - Discussion Thread

chuckauf with the slap. please dont ban him. pakistan is already a weak t20 team as it is. with him gone it will be beyond mediocre. wastrel level. we need chuckauf to be allowed full license to chuck in order for them to be competitive in australia. they cant play bounce for **** and their bowling is horrendous outside u.a.e and maybe england to a little extent.

Edited by Jay
8 hours ago, Jay said:

chuckauf with the slap. please dont ban him. pakistan is already a weak t20 team as it is. with him gone it will be beyond mediocre. wastrel level. we need chuckauf to be allowed full license to chuck in order for them to be competitive in australia. they cant play bounce for **** and their bowling is horrendous outside u.a.e and maybe england to a little extent.

The mental block is over. The team culture which used to be your strength n our weakness has totally reversed. You just have good players, not a good team. No longer have leaders in your side either who like to raise their hands when it  gets tough.

On the contrary we have finally found good leaders in shaheen,  Rizwan, Shadab who make the captain strong n effective. 

it is my hunch that yuu will get your a** handed to you everytime u meet us in world tournis from now on.

Edited by Axl100mph
2 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

The mental block is over. The team culture which used to be your strength n our weakness has totally reversed. You just have good players, not a good team. No longer have leaders in your side either who like to raise their hands when it  gets tough.

On the contrary we have finally found good leaders in shaheen,  Rizwan, Shadab who make the captain strong n effective. 

it is my hunch that yuu will get your a** handed to you everytime u meet us in world tournis from now on.

That's what I am talking g about. Keep the same energy. All I will say is be careful what you wish for. Kohli is no longer the captain. Kohli was the leech and phony Pakistani in the team. We are a problem for everybody. Anybody can come get it. You guys are done too. 

Edited by Jay

For real. 13-1 in icc tournaments and now you qre actually confident of beating us every time when we are actually getting stronger every time we enter world tournaments. Maybe in t20 it's 50 50 due to t20 being a shitty format. In odi wc probably not. 

28 minutes ago, Banton said:

I doubt your team will cross even 100 against shaheen, rauf and dhani in melbourne :aha:

13 - 1. India is getting wildly stronger now. We are too good man. We are making some good selection calls. WE play our bets team then you are finished. If we play leeches and pensioners then you guys will screw us. Won't happen though. We will bitcher you guys badly this time. You may even have to convert to Hinduism due to the massacre that's about to happen in Melbourne. 

3 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

is bar kar ke dekho kuch aisii G**nd marii jaegii yaad rakhoge..  1971 yaad aa jaega..

control yourself - are you so ignorant and ganwaaar that you can't banter without getting vulgar?  

Consider this a warning.

On 3/1/2022 at 4:17 AM, Banton said:

I doubt your team will cross even 100 against shaheen, rauf and dhani in melbourne :aha:

I doubt any of your batters would be able to even cross the boundary rope in melbourne, guys like Rizwan, Haider have been hitting 55m sixes on those roads in Lahore, Babar can't even hit a lollipop for a maximum

58 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

I doubt any of your batters would be able to even cross the boundary rope in melbourne, guys like Rizwan, Haider have been hitting 55m sixes on those roads in Lahore, Babar can't even hit a lollipop for a maximum

Those grounds work better for our style of batsmen who hit more fours n run well between the wickets. If anything it is disadvantageous for big hitters because they have to absolutely nail it to get a six.

Just now, Axl100mph said:

Those grounds work better for our style of batsmen who hit more fours n run well between the wickets. If anything it is disadvantageous for big hitters because they have to absolutely nail it to get a six.

Hitting fours still require power and timing in Australia, bar fakhar, (only if he stays balanced at the crease) can hit big, none of the other Pakistani batsmen will be able to do so, Rizwan will be found wanting and Babar will eat deliveries. 140/150 will not work in aus. Iyer, sky, pant, Sanju, Venkatesh, kl can all hit out with ease.

28 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Hitting fours still require power and timing in Australia, bar fakhar, (only if he stays balanced at the crease) can hit big, none of the other Pakistani batsmen will be able to do so, Rizwan will be found wanting and Babar will eat deliveries. 140/150 will not work in aus. Iyer, sky, pant, Sanju, Venkatesh, kl can all hit out with ease.

We wont be scoring 140/150. You are underrating our batting lineup. 2,3 years ago it was the case but right now, not so much. 

5 hours ago, HamHindustani said:

what if there is phixing?

That Paxtan will make 1 run less than India :hysterical:

This team will not fix. All the ghaleez characters like Amir and Sharjeel have been thrown out so there is no baggage anymore. Riz, babar, n Shaheen set the culture now; men with great credibility. 

6 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

This team will not fix. All the ghaleez characters like Amir and Sharjeel have been thrown out so there is no baggage anymore. Riz, babar, n Shaheen set the culture now; men with great credibility. 

That's true. Babar rizwan and shaheen look lime humble hard working and cultured individuals. Still won't be enough. You are good but it just won't be enough to beat us apart from a fluke. Remember kohli will no longer be the kaptaan in LOI where he is absolutely useless.