Jump to content
bharathh

AAP watch in Punjab

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Dery said:

If they dont help them it just goes to show BJP doesn't really care about people of Punjab

How? Who made promises they can't keep? Check out Kejriwal s numerous videos on how he knows how to make the Punjab budget positive and find money for freebies

 

Why should India have to pay for freebies? Maybe Punjab should scle back on freebies and look at increasing revenue first before demanding anything? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dery said:

If Indian state doesn't help Punjabis why should they remain a part of India  ?

 

 

Werent you guys syphoning monies from umricans to find Osama? :hysterical: Let me correct what you just said

 

If Indian state umrigan doesn't help Punjabis bakis why should they remain a part of India war on terror ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

Now bhikaris have started door-door ration in Punjab. I guess they can hoard essentials like they did oxygen cylinders in Delhi during wave 2 last year. 

 

 

Wow!! your hate is next level, just bcoz BJP cannot win in Delhi & now AAP recently won big in Punjab, so much lies being spewed by you.....this post seems like combined bitterness. 

 

What was happening in UP during that time, isn't it supposed to be a 'Ram Rajya' BJP ruled state?

 

A day later, six miles (10km) from Chausa, dozens of heavily decomposed bodies were found strewn on the river bank in Gahmar village in Uttar Pradesh's Ghazipur district, with feral dogs and crows feasting on them.

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57154564

 

 

 

UP Dead bodies.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Wow!! your hate is next level, just bcoz BJP cannot win in Delhi & now AAP recently won big in Punjab, so much lies being spewed by you.....this post seems like combined bitterness. 

 

What was happening in UP during that time, isn't it supposed to be a 'Ram Rajya' BJP ruled state?

 

A day later, six miles (10km) from Chausa, dozens of heavily decomposed bodies were found strewn on the river bank in Gahmar village in Uttar Pradesh's Ghazipur district, with feral dogs and crows feasting on them.

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57154564

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not sure what this has to do with bhikaris spending money they don't have in Punjab.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

 

 

Not sure what this has to do with bhikaris spending money they don't have in Punjab.

So you were saying that Sikhs in Delhi who provided FREE oxygen cylinders to the needy hoarded Oxygen cylinders during the Covid outbreak? 

 

Here is one of the Hoarders......click on the video & hear who the culprit is.

 

 

You & many of your party workers should at least know about this Sikh family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Under_Score
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

So you were saying that Sikhs in Delhi who provided FREE oxygen cylinders to the needy hoarded Oxygen cylinders during the Covid outbreak? 

 

Here is one of the Hoarders......click on the video & hear who the culprit is.

 

 

You & many of your party workers should at least know about this Sikh family.

 

Eh? 

 

When did the discussion go from bhikari party to Sikhs. Not sure what equivalences you are trying to pull here. I am not a party rep btw unlike you. I do not speak for or endorse any party.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Eh? 

 

When did the discussion go from bhikari party to Sikhs. Not sure what equivalences you are trying to pull here. I am not a party rep btw unlike you. I do not speak for or endorse any party.

You mentioned about hoarding of oxygen cylinders during the Covid outbreak, if you feel that Kejriwal did that in Delhi, Is there any proof you have or just a rant? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

You mentioned about hoarding of oxygen cylinders during the Covid outbreak, if you feel that Kejriwal did that in Delhi, Is there any proof you have or just a rant? 

 

I am just following your principle. As a ruling party in charge of health anything against them can't be proved na. But it happened just like you said the loan waivers for Ambani and Adani happened. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, bharathh said:

 

I am just following your principle. As a ruling party in charge of health anything against them can't be proved na. But it happened just like you said the loan waivers for Ambani and Adani happened. 

Well...your trait seems like to post stuff without being specific so that you can twist & change according to the reply. I have of late  refrained from name calling any politician, community or any political party, you & some of your BJP buddies still enjoy doing it. If that gives you happiness....fine. 

Edited by Under_Score
Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...