AAP watch in Punjab

bharathh

33 minutes ago, Dery said:

If they dont help them it just goes to show BJP doesn't really care about people of Punjab

How? Who made promises they can't keep? Check out Kejriwal s numerous videos on how he knows how to make the Punjab budget positive and find money for freebies

Why should India have to pay for freebies? Maybe Punjab should scle back on freebies and look at increasing revenue first before demanding anything? 

5 hours ago, Dery said:

If Indian state doesn't help Punjabis why should they remain a part of India  ?

Werent you guys syphoning monies from umricans to find Osama? :hysterical: Let me correct what you just said

If Indian state umrigan doesn't help Punjabis bakis why should they remain a part of India war on terror ?

10 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Wow!! your hate is next level, just bcoz BJP cannot win in Delhi & now AAP recently won big in Punjab, so much lies being spewed by you.....this post seems like combined bitterness. 

What was happening in UP during that time, isn't it supposed to be a 'Ram Rajya' BJP ruled state?

A day later, six miles (10km) from Chausa, dozens of heavily decomposed bodies were found strewn on the river bank in Gahmar village in Uttar Pradesh's Ghazipur district, with feral dogs and crows feasting on them.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57154564

Not sure what this has to do with bhikaris spending money they don't have in Punjab.

20 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

So you were saying that Sikhs in Delhi who provided FREE oxygen cylinders to the needy hoarded Oxygen cylinders during the Covid outbreak? 

Here is one of the Hoarders......click on the video & hear who the culprit is.

You & many of your party workers should at least know about this Sikh family.

Eh? 

When did the discussion go from bhikari party to Sikhs. Not sure what equivalences you are trying to pull here. I am not a party rep btw unlike you. I do not speak for or endorse any party.

4 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

You mentioned about hoarding of oxygen cylinders during the Covid outbreak, if you feel that Kejriwal did that in Delhi, Is there any proof you have or just a rant? 

I am just following your principle. As a ruling party in charge of health anything against them can't be proved na. But it happened just like you said the loan waivers for Ambani and Adani happened. 

Just now, Under_Score said:

Well...your trait seems like to post stuff without being spheric so that you can twist & change according to the reply. I have of late  refrained from name calling any politician, community or any political party, you & some of your BJP buddies still enjoy doing it. If that gives you happiness....fine. 

Arey.. I am not affiliated with a party and you keep bringing in BJP in a thread about AAP.

We were talking about bhikari party asking for funds they are happy to distribute for free in Punjab and you brought in Sikhs and something you feel BJP did in UP. Then you keep calling me BJP even though I keep reiterating I am not affiliated with any party. Then you say I am not being spheric. Strange!

Arey.. I am not affiliated with a party and you keep bringing in BJP in a thread about AAP.

We were talking about bhikari party asking for funds they are happy to distribute for free in Punjab and you brought in Sikhs and something you feel BJP did in UP. Then you keep calling me BJP even though I keep reiterating I am not affiliated with any party. Then you say I am not being spheric. Strange!
Don't blame him,that's his Google word of the day and he was trying to use it in a sentence However,he failed that as well.

4 hours ago, speedheat said:

Great !!! Congratulations to people of punjab!

Aap will gradually take over India :bow:

AAP can't take over entire India.  At best Punjab HP J&K or UK..  Rajasthan is a big maybe that too will take a while.  At best we can hope is there is some credible opposition party in the north.  UP/Bihar Orissa Jharkhand will be strongholds for BJP/regional parties.  AAP model will fail in poor HDI states. 

Congress will be back but no one knows its recovery period.  Seems like they have given up on beating Modi.  2024 is a gone case unless Modi hangs up his boots.   Gadkari has his own ambitions & Yogi too.  That is the window they are eyeing. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

AAP can't take over entire India.  At best Punjab HP J&K or UK..  Rajasthan is a big maybe that too will take a while.  At best we can hope is there is some credible opposition party in the north.  UP/Bihar Orissa Jharkhand will be strongholds for BJP/regional parties.  AAP model will fail in poor HDI states. 

Congress will be back but no one knows its recovery period.  Seems like they have given up on beating Modi.  2024 is a gone case unless Modi hangs up his boots.   Gadkari has his own ambitions & Yogi too.  That is the window they are eyeing. 

Theek hai bhai! I will not disagree, its our loss if they fail.

On 4/11/2022 at 2:06 PM, bharathh said:

So 30 days are almost up. Is Punjab a corruption free state now with no mafias or do the mafias disappear on the stroke of 30 days?

Punjab has a major debt problem and center is not coming to rescue anymore thats for sure. lets see how they balance things out.