Gen GD Bakshi - A national treasure

Lone Wolf

There are many like him … including

Col RSN Singh &  Pushpendra Kulshrestha - who are doing a lot of ground work for the revival of Sanatana  Rashtra . 

It is very much the need of the hour to crush the traitors, wokes, liberals, so called seculars and paid agents of the enemy inside the country. 

I look forward to the time when minority vote bank politics are totally decimated entirely and irreversibly.  

In an 80 % Hindu majority country, a Hindu film maker ( Vivek Agnihotri ) has to get Y grade security when he makes a film that shows the barbaric atrocities of a “minority” community over a 80 % majority community.

LET THAT SINK IN.

In no other country on the face of this planet would this non sense be a normal. 

5 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

G D Baskshi is a legend :isalute:

Don't know why he goes on that buffon Arnab's show. He is better than that.

Yes he has wealth of knowledge...  I have seen many high profile generals speaking rubbish on TV.   Bakshi saab can be emotional sometimes as he is a patriot mostly on Arnab's show but he is one of the best counter terrorism experts out there. 

The people who know the facts are full of anger and its that anger and can’t narrate themselves when its leftist brigade who occupy the space of art culture media journalism in india. G D Bakshi is one of them. He is left to defend himself in front of these vultures. We need people in that space to come together and support like of GD Bakshi so that views are properly put across. I am not saying he is not doing a good job, I am saying he doesn’t need to defend himself as we have failed miserably in that regard

32 minutes ago, mishra said:

The people who know the facts are full of anger and its that anger and can’t narrate themselves when its leftist brigade who occupy the space of art culture media journalism in india. G D Bakshi is one of them. He is left to defend himself in front of these vultures. We need people in that space to come together and support like of GD Bakshi so that views are properly put across. I am not saying he is not doing a good job, I am saying he doesn’t need to defend himself as we have failed miserably in that regard

You should see how J Sai Deepak eviscerates leftists. He is a SC lawyer. I posted one video of him on a thread where he talks about the importance of knowing our history a couple of days back.

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

You should see how J Sai Deepak eviscerates leftists. He is a SC lawyer. I posted one video of him on a thread where he talks about the importance of knowing our history a couple of days back.

I saw Deepak on Times Now with Shivshankar. He is brilliant man completely decimated in opening statement, all senior Congress  lawyers  of SC allthough he started by saying that Khurshid and all in that debate are seniors and they should be given opportunity to open the subject

Man looking at left wing papers they portray him as warmonger. They don’t even try to empathize with his situation. He lost his brother in a war  details were too gory to even write here. This was his motivation to join army. He has watched the dead bodies that retuned how Pakistani army disfigures dead Indian soilders. The left wing papers are all about Pakistan Bhai - Bhai lol idiots Especially print.

Edited by gattaca