KGF 2

zen

When I watched the part 1, I could see "inspiration" from Zack Snyder Batman v Superman in the gold mines sequences. It appears to be carried in P2 as well - you can see it in the "violence violence violence" segment in the trailer:

3 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Is the part one really that good and worth the hype? I am thinking about watching it this weekend. Should I? 

Timepass masala. It's over the top and silly but fun. Way better than Telugu over top and silly. Somehow Yash - the hero - is likeable even though his character is obnoxious and overbearing. Not sure why it worked for me. 

On 4/9/2022 at 5:52 AM, bharathh said:

Timepass masala. It's over the top and silly but fun. Way better than Telugu over top and silly. Somehow Yash - the hero - is likeable even though his character is obnoxious and overbearing. Not sure why it worked for me. 

Because you are kannadiga and think you are him ?

16 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I am a tamilian.. and no I don't think I am him :)

I like his general presence as well, overqll badassary no filters. First mega budget cross country success for karnataka cinema industry and its the biggest in South which is great to see.

A film does not have to be either good or bad, it can be slotted into multiple categories:

Great: 9-10/10

Good: 7-8/10

Average: 5-6/10

Timepass or mostly for fans of series/actors/directors/...: 3-4/10

Worst: 1-2/10 

On 4/8/2022 at 11:13 PM, zen said:

When I watched the part 1, I could see "inspiration" from Zack Snyder Batman v Superman in the gold mines sequences. It appears to be carried in P2 as well - you can see it in the "violence violence violence" segment in the trailer:

Only Amir at times ( not all like thugs of hindostan which was a copy) makes movies that are not shameless copies of hollywood, but he tends to be preachy and plays his imagination of himself most of the time. Copying is basic in Indian cinema industry due to low iq and lack of creativity, since the audience is low in iq as well it all makes a very happy self serving group of apes. 

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Copying is basic in Indian cinema industry due to low iq and lack of creativity, since the audience is low in iq as well it all makes a very happy self serving group of apes. 

I am not too concerned about copying in Indian cinema (has been happening since ages) but was commenting on the potential sources of "inspiration". 

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

I am a tamilian.. and no I don't think I am him :)

The kannada writing was too ordinary, mixed with urdu words, like sultan, dhamki, khatarnaak, etc. very lazy writing. Also some weird editing during that car chase scene, blanking the screen so many times. Once or twice would be cool, it started annoying after a while. The first movie action was much better. 

Edited by coffee_rules