Elon Musk restores possibility of free speech

ravishingravi

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Trumpers only. Republicans have moved on. Hillary still cries about 2016 Russia stealing elections 

Trumpers are the modern repub party. Hillary complaints about influencing the election. Need to differentiate here.

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Trumpers are the modern repub party. Hillary complaints about influencing the election. Need to differentiate here.

You have nor aware of the fight within Republicans regarding Trump. There are other moderate voices now , and hopefully they get the gall to speak against Trump , like Desantis. So, nobody is crying over 2020 elections influencing has always been there, Pak /China lobbies with caucus members funding their elections etc and also other religious groups. They are rudaalis only because they can’t fathom losing to Trump , that’s all. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You have nor aware of the fight within Republicans regarding Trump. There are other moderate voices now , and hopefully they get the gall to speak against Trump , like Desantis. So, nobody is crying over 2020 elections influencing has always been there, Pak /China lobbies with caucus members funding their elections etc and also other religious groups. They are rudaalis only because they can’t fathom losing to Trump , that’s all. 

Until NYT says this with their free and fair coverage this point will not be understood.

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Obviously, I don't. DeSantis is another denier, and he is far from moderate.

50 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

They will find a way to cancel him. Some MeToo will crop up.

He does not need help. He is doing a lot of damage himself. $44B to $8B in few months. Trajectory is not looking good. He is smart and may recover but needs to change a little bit.

1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Pretty worrying if you ask me. I know which team I am rooting for in this battle. Left have clearly captured the tech eco system. 

Since a long time, only thing that got in the way at times was money. Wouldn't be unexpected for Alphabet (and others) to jump in as well.

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Pretty worrying if you ask me. I know which team I am rooting for in this battle. Left have clearly captured the tech eco system. 

They all have to go by public opinion in the end. If either side loses customers, market cap, revenue, they will all fall in line. I am ready to go back to Samsung , just waiting for a reason. I am sure there are many like me. 

From what I understand, Apple has more to lose here than Twitter. People using twitter on Apple phone won't stop using it. Apple also has to consider how this plays in long run with other apps on their platform. This whole Woke thing could go away like a bad dream in few years. What could happen in that time is that Shareholders will lose value. Twitter is already private and thrives on conflict. Great the conflict greater is the value of twitter. Elon knows this.

3 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

From what I understand, Apple has more to lose here than Twitter. People using twitter on Apple phone won't stop using it. Apple also has to consider how this plays in long run with other apps on their platform. This whole Woke thing could go away like a bad dream in few years. What could happen in that time is that Shareholders will lose value. Twitter is already private and thrives on conflict. Great the conflict greater is the value of twitter. Elon knows this.

Appletons are the original bhakts out there. They'll consume turd salad if the current cook creates & endorses it.